Clan Coyote?

76 replies to this topic

#1 Mezlo Steele

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 120 posts
  • LocationRelentless Pursuit Vincent Mk.42-class Corvette. Inbound to the Inner Sphere

Posted 03 March 2014 - 04:55 PM

Is there any unit out there that calls itself Clan Coyote that is currently Active?

#2 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:33 AM

Right now I don't believe so, I would be interested in joining/creating one but presently only a couple of players have expressed interest that i am aware off.

Think mostly because the Coyotes as a whole were not involved in the invasion as its own entity rather some of its touman may have been utilized by the Wolves to secure its supply routes and as support to its own operations.

#3 Gremlich Johns

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,855 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:30 PM

Remember that PGI will not allow any one team to claim control over the entirety of one Clan.

Best option is to claim leadership of a trinary/binary or galaxy/cluster

#4 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:22 AM

View PostGremlich Johns, on 12 March 2014 - 05:30 PM, said:

Remember that PGI will not allow any one team to claim control over the entirety of one Clan.

Best option is to claim leadership of a trinary/binary or galaxy/cluster

Never said that it was, but the point was that presently, there are only a handful off players that i am aware of willing to represent Clan Coyote regardless of which subunit is chosen.

#5 Lukoi Banacek

• WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:24 AM

Mezlo went ahead and decided to start a CC unit....only way to build it is to start it eh? ;)

Btw, CC won't be the only non-invading "original" represented so I would not worry too much about that being some form of restriction against trying it out.

#6 Mezlo Steele

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 120 posts
  • LocationRelentless Pursuit Vincent Mk.42-class Corvette. Inbound to the Inner Sphere

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:57 AM

Aff,I did after I seemed to get no response from any other CC unit.

#7 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:15 AM

Seriously though, you won't see much action, Clan Coyote was not even in the inner-sphere until long after the clan invasion.

#8 Pariah Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:28 AM

Does not mean they cannot participate in community warfare. Sharing invasion corridors and all.

#9 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:36 AM

View PostPariah Devalis, on 13 March 2014 - 10:28 AM, said:

Does not mean they cannot participate in community warfare. Sharing invasion corridors and all.

Yes, if you suspend lore. The Coyotes were pretty messed up during the early 3050s and had to watch from the sidelines.

#10 Mezlo Steele

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 120 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:39 AM

View PostEdward Mattlov, on 13 March 2014 - 10:15 AM, said:

Seriously though, you won't see much action, Clan Coyote was not even in the inner-sphere until long after the clan invasion.

This is not the books and with the way they have it set up and the units they can not keep it to complete cannon. Thus if my unit becomes sizable who can stop us from attacking what ever worlds we feel like. After all the inner sphere is ripe with everything the clan home worlds do not have,Quiaff ? Do you think that as soon as the Clan invasion kicks off they will automatically get the worlds that they got in the books,Quiaff? Do you think if there are units on those worlds they will say,oh well you won the fight in the books so we surrender the world to you as it was in the books,Quiaff ? I think it is going to be a bit different and remember one thing. Once this kicks off it is up to us to write the rest of history.

#11 Mezlo Steele

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 120 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:44 AM

View PostEdward Mattlov, on 13 March 2014 - 10:36 AM, said:

Yes, if you suspend lore. The Coyotes were pretty messed up during the early 3050s and had to watch from the sidelines.

Aff as a full Clan they were,though we are not the full clan as no one can be. We are however a Galaxy that is not in Lore but created by a Galaxy Commander who goes rogue. He felt he could not see the invasion go ahead with only one warden clan. So he gathered his most loyal warriors and all the supplies he could stuff into the navel assets he got to go with him and set out for the inner sphere to help protect it from the crusader clans.. Remember it is us the players who write the stories that will unfold.

#12 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:23 PM

View PostMezlo Mezzerak, on 13 March 2014 - 10:44 AM, said:

Aff as a full Clan they were,though we are not the full clan as no one can be. We are however a Galaxy that is not in Lore but created by a Galaxy Commander who goes rogue.

This means you are basically Dark Caste as an outlaw unit? :wacko:

Edited by CyclonerM, 13 March 2014 - 12:23 PM.

#13 AdamBaines

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:51 PM

I would think the word "Rogue" to a clan born would be as bad as using an contraction :-) Probably worse......

#14 Mezlo Steele

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 120 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:42 PM

View PostCyclonerM, on 13 March 2014 - 12:23 PM, said:

This means you are basically Dark Caste as an outlaw unit? ;)

I get the feeling Cyclone you live for posting on the forums lol.. Anyway it is my story and how it conforms to canon and lore I will deal with ;) And as far as me saying rogue,to the warrior he does not see it as being rogue,he would see it as protecting Alaxander Kerensky's vision. Yet again my story and plot :wacko:~

#15 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:44 PM

How about taking a page out of Clan Nova Cat's book entitled "Ways to Play The System" by having a cluster or two assigned to "observe" with another Clan?

*shiftyeyes

Edited by Pariah Devalis, 13 March 2014 - 02:44 PM.

#16 Gremlich Johns

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,855 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 13 March 2014 - 02:47 PM

I think all Clan players should just boycott the CW with IS teams and only battle in the Homeworlds with other Clansmen.

Edited by Gremlich Johns, 13 March 2014 - 02:47 PM.

#17 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:18 PM

View PostMezlo Mezzerak, on 13 March 2014 - 10:44 AM, said:

Aff as a full Clan they were,though we are not the full clan as no one can be. We are however a Galaxy that is not in Lore but created by a Galaxy Commander who goes rogue. He felt he could not see the invasion go ahead with only one warden clan. So he gathered his most loyal warriors and all the supplies he could stuff into the navel assets he got to go with him and set out for the inner sphere to help protect it from the crusader clans.. Remember it is us the players who write the stories that will unfold.

Then your dezgra unit will be nothing more than mercenaries to all true clan warriors.

#18 xxREVxx

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 428 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:40 PM

Welcome to the forums, Mezlo.
-Do not try to use creative thinking/writing/imagination here, it is frowned upon and will be picked apart by the powers that be.
-Do not try to create a clan here, it is frowned upon.
-Do not try to recruit here, it is frowned upon.

Get yourself a site.
Create a recruitment thread
-deflect any questions, remarks received on said recruitment thread to your own site.
-meet people/make friends on TS to potentially recruit, the NGNG TS is a good start.

Good luck and do not feed the trolls around here.

#19 Nishlia

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 12 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 13 March 2014 - 03:40 PM

There are those of us that came with the Wolf's Dragoons and now further Kerensky's vision for the inner sphere through those means afforded us, quaiff?

#20 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:14 PM

View PostReverend Poison, on 13 March 2014 - 03:40 PM, said:

Welcome to the forums, Mezlo.
-Do not try to use creative thinking/writing/imagination here, it is frowned upon and will be picked apart by the powers that be.
-Do not try to create a clan here, it is frowned upon.
-Do not try to recruit here, it is frowned upon.

Get yourself a site.
Create a recruitment thread
-deflect any questions, remarks received on said recruitment thread to your own site.
-meet people/make friends on TS to potentially recruit, the NGNG TS is a good start.

Good luck and do not feed the trolls around here.

You are obviously so far above this foolishness that you failed to recognize that my statement validates the op's creativity and recognizes his units place in MWO. Rogue clan warriors would be considered disgraced (dezgra) and would not be recognized by any other clans at the very least.

Edited by Edward Mattlov, 13 March 2014 - 04:18 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users