Active Clans

38 replies to this topic

#21 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 07:15 AM

Now that I look there is at least two more CDS related teams (Diamind Shiver and one more CDS).

Pariah I am not sure if we are talking about the same crew btw. Hardcore lore-grognard doest sound right to ke. Just not integrated into the broader community overly much. Hell, in my small unit, there are only two of us that I kow of who use these forums much if ever.....and the second pilot does not chat about our unit or clan lore etc. He is more a concerned citizen of game balance than much else.

#22 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:43 AM

Pariah, I know of the guys you are talking about, seen them in a few drops at different times. I recognised the color patterns as being CNC, but given my familiarity with some of your other members I knew they didn't belong to your unit. It could also be that the group in question don't have english as a first language and dont participate in the 'english' speaking part of the forum.

As an example of this, the German DCMS Units, hadn't been active in the HK Main forums or community for a while until fairly recently. This does happen, along with the I would rather play with my same mates all the time attitudes that can and do occur.

#23 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:13 AM

I haven't seen any Steel Vipers yet and they are one of the reserve forces in the invasion

#24 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 09:14 AM

There was a three to four man group leftover from a NBT CSV squad I saw playing months ago, but not sure if they ever took full root here in MWO, or migrated to another unit.

#25 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 30 March 2014 - 01:33 PM

I thought i had spotted once a Steel Viper signature somewhere in these forums..

#26 Gremlich Johns

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,855 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:14 PM

"we" are also "here" biding our time until the Homeworld community warfare league starts up.

#27 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:16 PM

Their is also no snow raven unit another clan i really like. So at most we have maybe 5 or 6 clans represented. Not bad though

Edited by Grimwill, 13 April 2014 - 10:18 PM.

#28 Dark DeLaurel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 579 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWarShip Sleipnir, Spinward-Coreward Quadrant

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:55 PM

View PostGrimwill, on 13 April 2014 - 10:16 PM, said:

Their is also no snow raven unit another clan i really like. So at most we have maybe 5 or 6 clans represented. Not bad though

Not quite true, there was some of the old NBT Snow Ravens around, but I haven't seen them in sometime so they very well could be gone at this point.

#29 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:24 AM

View PostDark DeLaurel, on 13 April 2014 - 10:55 PM, said:

Not quite true, there was some of the old NBT Snow Ravens around, but I haven't seen them in sometime so they very well could be gone at this point.

Last time i saw one of them posting i think he said that they were no more interested in the game or something like that. Who knows, they might come back, i like Snow Raven too. Their aerospace bias sounds good to me :o

#30 Tetryon88

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:30 AM

While I'm new to the Greyfalcon Galaxy we've been around since 1993 in various incarnations. You can see us dropping regularly as a group and a few of us are decently active here on the forums.

#31 Dark DeLaurel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 579 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWarShip Sleipnir, Spinward-Coreward Quadrant

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:32 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 14 April 2014 - 04:24 AM, said:

Last time i saw one of them posting i think he said that they were no more interested in the game or something like that. Who knows, they might come back, i like Snow Raven too. Their aerospace bias sounds good to me ;)

Kind of sad to hear, they were a good group of folks.

#32 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,575 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:08 PM

Are there any former or active Ice Hellion and Fire Mandrill members running around here?

Edited by Will9761, 18 April 2014 - 01:49 PM.

#33 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 01:56 PM

View PostWill9761, on 18 April 2014 - 01:08 PM, said:

Are there any former or active Ice Hellion and Fire Mandrill members running around here?

I could swear i have seen an Ice Hellion sig somewhere in the forums, but not a Fire Mandrill. You know, there are a few Clans that are really not popular enough. Too bad, each Clan brings a slightly different view of Kerensky's teachings and society and it would be interesting to see an unit for each Clan.

#34 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,575 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:15 PM

I agree

#35 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:28 PM

IHx came....but I think they went.

#36 Cybersniper Vickers

• PipPipPip
  • 58 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:51 PM

Clan Diamond Shark was active in the Marik League until just a couple of weeks ago.
They have faded out for now though. Clan Jade Wolf was active in the RHoD league last year.
( Run Hot or Die )
JW has also faded out in the last 6 to 8 months.
The really hard core competitive players of JW had pretty much called it quits on this
game by last summer though. ( 2013 )

#37 Ignatz22

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 172 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 05:46 PM

...And remember, there is always that small, dedicated but denied group of stalwarts present since the inception of exclusivity, the Dark Born. Yes, we're clanners. Yes, we remain loyal to those who deny us and true to the desire to serve, we just have to do things on our own as we are not included in the Mainstream.

Being Outcast, we Try Harder, and yet Will Prevail!

Check us out... you may be surprised what being Outside the In Crowd has to offer! :angry:

#38 CHH Badkarma

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 831 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:48 PM

View PostTechnoPeasant, on 22 April 2014 - 05:46 PM, said:

Check us out... you may be surprised what being Outside the In Crowd has to offer! :ph34r:

That slogan sounds like it belongs in a holo vid add for a 20 something IS Surat clothing store. Clearly watching IS entertainment channels is having a negative effect on you. :angry:

Edited by CHH Badkarma, 22 April 2014 - 07:49 PM.

#39 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,575 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 11:01 PM

I also recall seeing a Clan Cloud Cobra unit, however they went inactive last year.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users