6 replies to this topic

#1 Kyle Wright

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 663 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:42 PM

Afternoon,

Normally I wouldnt do this, but ive come to you Dracs about a proposition. I represent HHod (Head Hunters of Davion) 2nd Regiment, 5th Battalion, 3rd Company "The Dirty Dozen" as their Comapny Commander. Lately Ive grown tired of the same 12-man opponents like Steiner and the regular LNW groups. I wanted to see if any of your units would like to start holding regular 12-man fights?

Why might you ask?;
- Not only would it help us get better, it would help you guys to polish your skills before CW( in a galaxy far far away)
- Would give you a avenue to train.
- let you live out old hatreds to the Davions. ( Roleplaying of sorts just dont get to offensive)
- We would be willign to even give you guys tips on what you can do different.
- Could set drop weights, house specific mechs, any number of possibilities.
- Now with turrets in all assault matches you can run operations differently.
Could be a good recruitment tool for you guys once you get going. Then you can do COMSTAR raids and bring in new talent.

What do you guys think?

If you are interested contact me or go to hhod.com and go to our teamspeak. Find any of the officers and im sure they will help you out and we can get the ball rolling. Ive already contacted House Liao and they showed some interest.

#2 Will HellFire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 203 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:22 AM

Ronin Legion is playing 2-3 regular 12 man drops a week and is more than willing to sync drop with you guys, with any ruleset we might agree upon. Right now we are playing MRBC league EU Division C.

Ronin Legion is an international group with players mainly from the US and EU, though we have members from around the world. Our most regular training time is Thursdays 21:00 CET - 15:00 EST, though scheduling can be agreed upon in NA times also.

We fought some of you HHoD in proxys and it was a great experience, having lots of fun and with good attitude and spirits, so you guys are in our + list for a drop anytime :rolleyes:

Please send me a private message or, better yet, drop by our TS server:

Public Ronin Teamspeak3 Server
Address: ts60.gameservers.com:9306
Password: R0n1n

Contact either Will Hellfire or FullMetalJackass

Edited by Will HellFire, 05 March 2014 - 01:30 AM.

#3 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 05 March 2014 - 02:13 PM

9th Sword of the Dragon has two training days-
Saturdays 2200 EST (0300 UTC)
Sundays 1500 EST (2000 UTC)

Feel free to drop by our TS to get some action.
ts3.9thsword.org:9988

#4 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:28 PM

Nights Scorn is kinda on a downswing atm, but we have a decent chance of getting 12 on any day thurs-saturday, if you guys ever want to sync drop we gladly will ;)

our ts is TS.Nstalkers.com

Edited by Stealth Raptor, 06 March 2014 - 09:37 PM.

#5 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:17 AM

The 3rd Takata Lancers are just getting into 12 mans, we don't presently have a fixed schedule due to the work routines of some of our members, but feel free to stop in and see if we can put a team together to play against you, also, I know the German DCMS Units and can arrange to sort out sync times with them too, they do a lot more competitive and regular 12's than most of the DCMS Units.

You can poke me or hop onto the unit TS at Black-Foxes@enjin.com

Its also worth poking your head into the main House Kurita TS and having a look to see if people are willing to group up against you.

#6 TheFallOfTheReaper

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Captain
  • Star Captain
  • 339 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:30 AM

Arkab Legions Runs 12s from 7-1:30 every Tuesday and Saturday night, the sat team is far more investing in a pro gaming environment, the Tuesday group is the hilarity gamers.

Feel free To drop by and talk to our C/o Or one of the sub unit leaders.
Ts3.Arkablegions.com

Edited by ShadowHimself, 12 March 2014 - 09:31 AM.

#7 mdmzero0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Shoutcaster
  • WC 2017 Shoutcaster
  • 1,801 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:31 AM

View PostShadowHimself, on 12 March 2014 - 09:30 AM, said:

Arkab Legions Runs 12s from 7-1:30 every Tuesday and Saturday night, the sat team is far more investing in a pro gaming environment, the Tuesday group is the hilarity gamers.

Fell Free To drp by and talk to our C/o Or one of the sub unit leaders.
Ts3.Arkablegions.com

I like the sound of "hilarity gamers" ;)

Hopefully we'll run into them on some of our MarineMech drops Tuesday nights.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users