19 replies to this topic

#1 torturous

• PipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 98 posts
  • LocationMech bay

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:07 AM

Taking names for the honour of House Liao.

Please post any videos of good hunting :huh: keen to see.

Edited by torturous, 06 March 2014 - 02:08 AM.

#2 Syndrome Stoned

• PipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:56 AM

Gatekeepers running wild

#3 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts
  • LocationThe Forbidden Zone

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:10 AM

Zounds!

Fantastic cut, exemplar of the LCC.

#4 Kyle Wright

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 663 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:12 PM

Do believe it was you guys I heard about that went up against the Davion competitive team 007 and got totally steamrolled. Heard something about your mechs being torn limb from limb....

#5 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:12 PM

View PostKyle Wright, on 06 March 2014 - 04:12 PM, said:

Do believe it was you guys I heard about that went up against the Davion competitive team 007 and got totally steamrolled. Heard something about your mechs being torn limb from limb....

At least we were there. They were more polite than you.

I love the Davions constantly in our forum...

#6 _____

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 742 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:52 PM

They're just here to watch the gameplay videos so they can learn how to properly pilot their machines.

#7 Lyoto Machida

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 12:05 AM

You guys missed two...and why do all the video suggestions that come up after link to that douchebag Steve Aoki???

#8 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 05:37 AM

I have no idea who Steve Aoki is. He's just some guy YouTube decided people that like our video would probably like.

Torturous, did you use Aoki music on the vid? That might be why...

#9 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:41 AM

Cough.. :lol:

Posted Image

Will be in an hour:

Edited by ShinVector, 07 March 2014 - 06:42 AM.

#10 Kyle Wright

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 663 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:44 AM

View PostZvolimir the Blackhand, on 06 March 2014 - 06:12 PM, said:

At least we were there. They were more polite than you.

I only commented after watching the pilot filming type in something about Davion Trash lol.... grrrrr

Hey now you Liao gys come into our forum sometime as well. As far as 007 Ive played 2 seasons with them they are very good and very humble guys. This season most of the team is made up of the officers from HHoD 5th BTL as well as some NCO's. Though I must admit some of your guys have rubbed some members in 5th the wrong way as I was told when telling people the news of trying to set something up with you guys. Anyways, Ill message you here after next Tues and find out when your schedule is for 12-mans. Right now 5th BTL and 6th BtL run Tues and Wed 12-man practice.

#11 CarnageINC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 216 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota

Posted 07 March 2014 - 07:46 AM

Good job with the 10 and 11 kill games. There are probably 1000's if not 10,000's of lance drops out there that have gotten 10 plus kills. When you get that 12 kills then you have something to post because it seems like a rare club to be in :D

http://mwomercs.com/...l-lance-thread/

Just on a side note for comparisons, lances that I have teamed up with on coms have gotten 10+ kills at least 6 times. Twice we got 9 that i know of.

Again, good job guys it seems your improving Gatekeepers. Maybe you Gatekeepers can attract some more pilots and become the tip of the spear for House Liao. Us Davions need someone to fight when CW comes out :lol:

#12 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 08:59 AM

View PostKyle Wright, on 07 March 2014 - 07:44 AM, said:

I only commented after watching the pilot filming type in something about Davion Trash lol.... grrrrr

Hey now you Liao gys come into our forum sometime as well. As far as 007 Ive played 2 seasons with them they are very good and very humble guys. This season most of the team is made up of the officers from HHoD 5th BTL as well as some NCO's. Though I must admit some of your guys have rubbed some members in 5th the wrong way as I was told when telling people the news of trying to set something up with you guys. Anyways, Ill message you here after next Tues and find out when your schedule is for 12-mans. Right now 5th BTL and 6th BtL run Tues and Wed 12-man practice.

Can't... The community I am in is all but in ruins... No CW insight...
Let's see how the fabled private matches works out later... But I myself might be in the 'verse' though by then.. :blink:

View PostCarnageINC, on 07 March 2014 - 07:46 AM, said:

Good job with the 10 and 11 kill games. There are probably 1000's if not 10,000's of lance drops out there that have gotten 10 plus kills. When you get that 12 kills then you have something to post because it seems like a rare club to be in :D

http://mwomercs.com/...l-lance-thread/

Just on a side note for comparisons, lances that I have teamed up with on coms have gotten 10+ kills at least 6 times. Twice we got 9 that i know of.

Again, good job guys it seems your improving Gatekeepers. Maybe you Gatekeepers can attract some more pilots and become the tip of the spear for House Liao. Us Davions need someone to fight when CW comes out :lol:

I was expecting to see a Davion lance with 12 kills... I guess I was expecting too much.. :D

Edited by ShinVector, 07 March 2014 - 09:00 AM.

#13 CarnageINC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 216 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:08 AM

View PostShinVector, on 07 March 2014 - 08:59 AM, said:

I was expecting to see a Davion lance with 12 kills... I guess I was expecting too much.. :D

Nope...not yet :lol: . At least none have posted.

To me it wouldn't matter what faction/clan a 4 man lance was with. To get all the kills to yourselves is still an impressive feat.

#14 Monsoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,631 posts
  • LocationToronto, On aka Kathil

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:04 AM

Got all/most of the kills because the other 8 people on the team are pugs, sorry nothing really special. Even in matches where we lose it's common enough to still have gotten 6-7 kills all in our lance alone. Getting 8-10 is simple enough. It's the 11-12 where it gets tricky because there's always some pug that likes to kill steal. :lol:

View PostZvolimir the Blackhand, on 06 March 2014 - 06:12 PM, said:

You should know better than to make a statement like that, the invasion of forums has been going on since day one, and I can remember more than enough Liao comments dropped into a Davion Thread...

Easy enough to happen since all it takes is for a Thread to show up as the most recently posted thread in Factions - Inner Sphere.

Edited by Monsoon, 07 March 2014 - 11:11 AM.

#15 Kyle Wright

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 663 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:19 PM

View PostShinVector, on 07 March 2014 - 08:59 AM, said:

Can't... The community I am in is all but in ruins... No CW insight...
Let's see how the fabled private matches works out later... But I myself might be in the 'verse' though by then.. :blink:

I was expecting to see a Davion lance with 12 kills... I guess I was expecting too much.. :P

Yeah Ive been playing since last summer, and ive heard of some of the horrors that have plagued House Liao. Hopefully you guys can unite. We would love to see a LIAO unit in MRBC, Run Hot or DIE, Marik Civil War, or any of the other CW leagues. Tonight for once the BTL im in of HHoD gets to fight Clan Widow Maker so its a breathe of fresh air not being thrown against Swords of Kentares or Steel Jags lol. We are just the common ground pounder units, not special forces.

#16 Syndrome Stoned

• PipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 76 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:42 PM

Davions sucking on Jellysickles

#17 torturous

• PipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 98 posts
  • LocationMech bay

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:02 AM

Awesome 11 kills Shin Vector.
Im just uploading the gatekeepers lance 11 kills soon ;)

#18 torturous

• PipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 98 posts
  • LocationMech bay

Posted 08 March 2014 - 01:17 AM

yes Steve Aoki videos where in the check out section of youtube.

I dont know much of his stuff but the stuff I've heard I like. ;)

#19 Zvolimir the Blackhand

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 388 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:37 AM

View PostKyle Wright, on 07 March 2014 - 07:44 AM, said:

Though I must admit some of your guys have rubbed some members in 5th the wrong way as I was told when telling people the news of trying to set something up with you guys. Anyways, Ill message you here after next Tues and find out when your schedule is for 12-mans. Right now 5th BTL and 6th BtL run Tues and Wed 12-man practice.

It runs both ways on that street. I'm not sure what the bad blood is (you can PM me), because we tend to just keep on doing our thing and have probably forgotten. After considering it for a while I don't think it will work to set up like this with Davion. I think we will look to pair with a Kurita or Marik team instead - or hells, even a Clan later this summer.

View PostMonsoon, on 07 March 2014 - 11:04 AM, said:

Got all/most of the kills because the other 8 people on the team are pugs, sorry nothing really special. Even in matches where we lose it's common enough to still have gotten 6-7 kills all in our lance alone. Getting 8-10 is simple enough. It's the 11-12 where it gets tricky because there's always some pug that likes to kill steal. ;)

Yeah. It's so easy all the time to ROFLStomp 50% or more of the enemy team, every single time. Especially for a team just forming out of the community. :ph34r:

Must be nice to have a giant pool of players.

View PostMonsoon, on 07 March 2014 - 11:04 AM, said:

You should know better than to make a statement like that, the invasion of forums has been going on since day one, and I can remember more than enough Liao comments dropped into a Davion Thread...

Easy enough to happen since all it takes is for a Thread to show up as the most recently posted thread in Factions - Inner Sphere.

You won't find me on the Davion board for anything. Nothing. I will not ever post there. I will never confuse a post on your board for a post on mine, no matter where it shows up.

#20 UglyGreeN

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 11 March 2014 - 05:19 PM

I'm with Blackhand, every time I go to a Davion forum I need a shower. I don't really like showers...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users