Lets Be Honest Here

5 replies to this topic

#1 Syndrome Stoned

• PipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 76 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:03 PM

If your in house Liao and are looking for a group to play with you should skip the guys at http://capellanconfederation.com, there has been no activity since early February, instead swing over to the Gatekeepers at http://houseliao.blogspot.com/, on the Right-hand side is a funny picture of some Liao pilots, Click on the Picture and it will launch your teamspeak 3 program and drop you right into the Gatekeepers Teamspeak, hang out with us get to know us and show your Liao pride and vigor and you two can be FAMOUS ;)

Take it from me, I went to the CapCon website, did all the stupid "paperwork" for recruitment and never heard back from them, 2 days later I was dropping with the Gatekeepers and they welcomed me with open arms. Just a few days after I was made "Official" by the Gatekeepers, I was being dropped in my first 12 man matches.

Gatekeepers o7, Good Hunting fellow Liao looking forward to seeing more of you in the coming months

#2 Stoneblade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 574 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCCAF Feng Yun

Posted 13 March 2014 - 08:29 PM

CapCon had a big fall out when they reached 500 members..... Most of the members there no longer play MWO because its the same game it was 2 years ago. Sure its shinier now, but its the same game. For example: I'm a Red Lancer, I play pretty consistently, but of the 12 people in my unit: I'm the only one who is not fed up with MWO's lack of play content. I expect them to Login next June when Community Warfare finally "Launches." But unless there is more to keep them, then I don't expect to see them long after that.

BTW, I'll drop with any Liao player, But I am a Red Lancer.

#3 ShinVector

Liao Mercenary

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:55 PM

Hmmm... This is not a very nice post to promote your group.
Be warned even though most CapCon pilots are hibernating... We have many battle hardened veterans....

Should CW ever come... It would be a fight between us and the Lowtax guys to see can put more green into the stinking Galaxy ! :P

#4 BLOOD WOLF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:34 PM

View PostStoneblade, on 13 March 2014 - 08:29 PM, said:

CapCon had a big fall out when they reached 500 members..... Most of the members there no longer play MWO because its the same game it was 2 years ago. Sure its shinier now, but its the same game. For example: I'm a Red Lancer, I play pretty consistently, but of the 12 people in my unit: I'm the only one who is not fed up with MWO's lack of play content. I expect them to Login next June when Community Warfare finally "Launches." But unless there is more to keep them, then I don't expect to see them long after that.

BTW, I'll drop with any Liao player, But I am a Red Lancer.

same game? what did you expect after 2 years? grand theft warrior?

#5 Craig Steele

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,106 posts
  • LocationCSR Mountbatton awaiting clearance for tactical deployment

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:31 PM

Every single time I see "Gatekeepers" I automatically think of Ghostbusters

Who ya gunna call?

:P

#6 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 12:29 AM

I really don't like these "Don' go there, come to us!" posts.
Yes, let's be honest here...
Are those side blows against a fellow capellan organization really neccessary? I'm inclined to say: "No!"

If you want to promote your TS, you can add it to the list in this thread, but do not diminish the work others have put into theirs. If you want to recruit, you can do so in the capellan recruitment subforum.

Both are communities run for mechwarriors associated with the confederation capella. You are comrades and you should act like that and show respect for each other. Infighting will get you nowhere!

If you do have troubles with each other, please take it elsewhere, as your quarrels among each each other are not a topic for the MWO forums. We already had enough drama threads like these within the capcon sub forum.

I'm sure you don't want others to talk bad about you. Treat others with the same amount of respect you want to be treated with.

For these reasons I'm closing the thread down.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users