Wolfhound

#22 Apnu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,083 posts
  • LocationMidWest

Posted 05 September 2014 - 09:16 AM

I would love to see the Enforcer in the game, but, besides its original variant, there is only one other variant in the books. I doubt PGI will ever give us this mech.

I would also love it if PGI would make the Dervish. In the current timeline there are three available.

The DV-6M (3025 TRO), DV-6Md (uses XL and CASE, upgrades LRM10s to LRM15s) and the DV-7M the 3047 upgrade using lostech. (ES, FF, DHS, Streak 2s). And its made on New Avalon.

I have dervish dreams, I really do.

Other than than, and not being a Harmony Gold mech (so no Valks, PHXs, Riflemen or Warhammers), I'd love to see the Javelin. There are three variants in our time period, one energy based and two missile based. Sadly, I doubt we'll see this from PGI because the stock 10N and 10P lostech upgrade would have similar hard points.

Of course, no real Davion unit is worthy of respect unless it has some Banzai Institute Hatchemans and Axmans. Alas, we do not have physical attacks in this game so we'll never see these mechs. It would be awesome to have a 65 ton Axman cleaving legs and arms off.

#23 Fiona Marshe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 756 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 13 September 2014 - 07:33 PM

View PostRip Snorgan, on 03 September 2014 - 07:27 PM, said:

I do have the the original TRO:3025, to this day my favorite TRO as far as awesome fluff text and great Mechwarrior Profiles (though Catalyst did an awesome job with TRO:3039 that was a real nod to the glory days of TROs :D), and I don't recall that being found in there. But the original Davion sourcebook is, sadly, one of the holes in my collection (I used to have the PDF from the old FanPro site that they'd published for free with all the Unseen images stripped out, but I lost it in a computer crash and it wasn't backed up :(), so it may be that I've missed a source.

The house books are available from SARNA in their download section.

#24 Beo Vulf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 739 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationHalsey, NE

Posted 16 October 2014 - 07:25 PM

Atlas it might not be exclusive to the Federated Suns but the design dates back to the Star League and is still the best assault Mech out there in the IS.

#25 Neutron IX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,018 posts
  • Location"Soylent Green. It's what's for dinner."

Posted 20 October 2014 - 11:00 PM

And we get our ENFORCERS folks! B)

#26 Evil Ed

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 527 posts