Vets And Active Duty

11 replies to this topic

#1 Mezlo Steele

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 120 posts
  • LocationRelentless Pursuit Vincent Mk.42-class Corvette. Inbound to the Inner Sphere

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:54 AM

Howdy I am posting all over for maximum exposure and yes I am looking for Veterans and active duty. If you play MWO and are currently pugging,then perhaps you would enjoy running with other Vets and Active Duty people. I am on just about all day and evening and I am on the east coast,just a heads up. I can be reached by PM or you can friend me (Mezlo Mezzerak) and contact me through the game. I will also be checking this post and the others I have made on this subject. I just enjoy playing with people who understand me,so if you feel the same way contact me..

#2 mdmzero0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Shoutcaster
  • WC 2017 Shoutcaster
  • 1,801 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 06:49 AM

Mezzlo,

I'd suggest you check out MarineMechs. If I recall correctly you're not interested in joining a unit- so I won't push it there, but we do have (I believe) four veterans in our unit, and we have no problem with dropping with people who aren't in our unit and just having a good time.

#3 SaltBeef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 2,081 posts
  • LocationOmni-mech cockpit.

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:06 AM

Just checked out MarineMechs will have to drop in sometime,.. if you need a 5th vet and Marine. I may be joining Mezlo's Clan.

#4 mdmzero0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Shoutcaster
  • WC 2017 Shoutcaster
  • 1,801 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 08:24 AM

View PostSaltBeef, on 14 March 2014 - 08:06 AM, said:

Just checked out MarineMechs will have to drop in sometime,.. if you need a 5th vet and Marine. I may be joining Mezlo's Clan.

You're welcome any time! We have a couple of pilots we consider to be "friends of MarineMechs". They're in other units, but they're also regulars in our fun drops and hang out with us on teamspeak. We all have a good time.

#5 chaos585

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 100 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUS

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:29 PM

Got another couple vets here in the 1stRDR if you need people to drop with not going to push for recruiting just enjoy having fun dropping with other people as pugging gets tiresome. You can catch me here or on the FRR or Comstar TS3 channels in the 1stRDR.

#6 awwcott

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:38 AM

Vet/active duty and just started this game. I'd be interested in teaming up however that's done. 11B running an Orion or highlander, not much good with either yet but getting better.

#7 Valdr_Skeggjoar

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 46 posts
  • LocationWishing that these mech's where real not just on paper.

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:13 PM

I'm a retired Vet.of 22.5 yrs with the 75th Rangers. I started playing Battletech around 1987 give or take.
And yes I would prefer to play along side ppl cut from the same cloth as myself, so to speak. I was beta tester for Mplayer
for the Mechwarrior series. And a member of the Knight Ravens (on Mplayer) I would also be interested in a clan
of the same! Send me a PM or an email ( vasakalabaum@gmail.com ) .

"SALUTE"

#8 DaemonWulfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:11 PM

Check out the Skjaldborg - Shieldwall of Rasalhague as well. We have a bunch of vets from all branches, including myself. Our numbers are large enough, and spread across enough time zones to almost always have drop buddies. We have a nice mix of players all around.

Edited by DaemonWulfe, 10 June 2014 - 06:13 PM.

#9 Beik Ross Norst

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 61 posts
  • LocationEerie, PA

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:15 PM

Another Vet here, Army 13 Bravo, looking to casual drop, not interested in the Meta or anything, just for laughs. My usual gang of guys have deserted me lately (playing war thunder I guess)

#10 0phialacria

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 60 posts
  • LocationQuietly stealing your heart

Posted 28 June 2014 - 05:11 PM

Another Vet here. I'm in Clan Nova Cat, but this is a nice idea. We have a couple Active Duty and a couple Vets ourselves. It's nice to have people that kinda get you.

#11 Rehl

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 03:01 PM

It looks like I'm a little late to the party, but I'm also a vet that solo drops.

#12 Mordale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,008 posts
  • Locationon some backwater rock of a planet

Posted 08 November 2014 - 03:40 PM

Hey Everyone!
The Praetorian Legion has a LARGE number of Vets!
We have Vets from all branches. Our Vets play in the US And in Euro zones Plus Japan and Korea! We have a nice mix of players from around the world! So if anyone needs a Drop buddy or looking for a new Home for MWO,..Stop by!
http://praetorian-le....enjin.com/home
Plus we play other games together,..World of Tanks,..BF4,..COD,..Etc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users