• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationIn Dropship DogeCafe

Posted 21 September 2014 - 10:47 PM

Khan! back again with another piece!

Posted Image

Edited by lastkhan, 21 September 2014 - 10:47 PM.

#382 Pariah Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 22 September 2014 - 02:49 PM

View Postlastkhan, on 21 September 2014 - 10:47 PM, said:

Khan! back again with another piece!

Posted Image

Soon™

Also, Kreisel lurking..... You know you could throw your chits on the Cats any time you like. :P Much better benefits than working for that stinky Coordinator!

Edited by Pariah Devalis, 22 September 2014 - 02:50 PM.

#383 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 04:27 AM

New Kanajashi vid is up:

#384 Jaroth Corbett

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 23 September 2014 - 06:28 AM

Well done once again. :) You could have made this easier without any video at all though. An audio file would be just as effective. You say the same thing over & over again.

remember to press R, remember to press R, remember to press R, remember to press R, remember to press R, remember to press R, remember to press R, remember to press R for Kerensky's sake!

#385 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:07 AM

It has gotten to the point that occasionally I threaten my trothkin a laser ***** should they fail to either target or be aggressive. XD

#386 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 10:31 AM

press "R", save lives!

#387 Kreisel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 466 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 07:13 PM

View PostPariah Devalis, on 22 September 2014 - 02:49 PM, said:

Also, Kreisel lurking..... You know you could throw your chits on the Cats any time you like. :P Much better benefits than working for that stinky Coordinator!

You know I'd have jumped in with you guys long ago if I wasn't managing the Servants of the Dragon Thread on this account. It just weird's me out not to have the Kurita Faction Icon as the guy maintaining the list of Kurtia units pinned on their forum. Especially because I'm on good terms with several of the units. You can be sure I'll gladly drop with you guys anytime, and all of my Clan mechs that I can put the snowsfall skin on are decked out in CNC Alpha Galaxy colors.

Merc Corps/Lone Wolves/Dagger Stars

At this time for our first iteration of Phase 2, we are going to require players aligned with these Factions to align themselves with one of the primary Factions. We will watch how the first 'season' works itself out. We will make sure that a system will be in place to allow Merc Units/Lone Wolves/Dagger Stars be independant but we want to make sure the core Faction system meets requirements before adding too many more variables to the equation.

If you saw this part of the Phase 2 update over in the command chair, I was wondering what [CNCI]'s plan was? It's a shame they are going to force anyone representing the clans to choose one of the initial 4 to fight for. Are you going to follow the lore of Clan Nova Cat Keshik fighting for Clan Wolf during the first wave of the Invasion?

Edited by Kreisel, 25 September 2014 - 07:19 PM.

#388 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 07:35 PM

Depends on a couple things:

If we need to change tags, heck no. If we need to capture planets for another clan without identifying ourselves as them... ok. How long is a season? 3 months? Not terrible. 6 months? Horrible.

#389 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 08:13 PM

Clan Nova Cat went up against Clan Wolf's Golden Keshik COW branch this Saturday night in RHoD NA 4v4 Round 2.

It started slow, with a first game draw at 15 minutes, but things soon accelerated. A brutal slug fest in round two made for a pyrrhic victory for Clan Nova Cat, with a final score of 4:3. In game three the Golden Keshik were met with a cold reception on Frozen City, with a 4:0 blowout for Clan Nova Cat's forces. Game four was a victory for the Golden Keshik on River City, with a 2:4 end score in favor of the Wolves. Finally, on Forest Colony, Clan Nova Cat managed yet another 4:0, though several of our machines were beaten to within an inch of destruction.

Congratulations go out to FlareHeart, Lucian Nostra, RiceCop, Chemp43, Pariah Devalis (do not mind if I do!), and BigDoctaD.

Again, to our opposition, good fight! It was a pleasure squaring off against you all, and we wish you good fortune in your future rounds.

Edited by Pariah Devalis, 27 September 2014 - 08:13 PM.

#390 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 07:05 PM

Congratulations to Kanajashi for obtaining a successful transition from Point Commander to Point Commander 1st Class.

#391 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 07:13 PM

grats to those in the tourney and recent ranks!

#392 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:55 AM

With the population of our Oceanic player base exploding, I am pleased to announce that we are working on putting together a second RHoD 4v4 team for future seasons dedicated to the Oceanics in our midsts. Of course it will not be this current season, as signups are closed, but we will likely put them in the EU timezone drop set.

#393 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:20 AM

Everything went as... uh... planned?

:ph34r:

#394 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:54 PM

Good fights to our opponents the Death's Hand Brigade (3 BN) in Round 3 of RHoD 4v4 NA. You fought well, and had this been the invasion proper perhaps we would have taken a bondsman. Like Vanos, who was piloting that Spider in game three that you forced me to hunt down. I like persistence. :D

That first game was extremely close, though. And hilarious to watch a Griffin with a single Medium Laser vs an ammoless, armless Nova. Had the Nova been ours, Yakety Sax would still have been playing in my head. XD

However, again, Clan Nova Cat advances, 3-0.

Good hunting, and good luck!

#395 Red Legs Greaves

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Cadet
  • Cadet
  • 348 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:19 PM

Congratulations on the victory and thanks for the responses on our thread, it's nice to have some activity on there. Tomorrow night or Saturday even my Loremaster are going to come hangout and do some drops with you guys if that's ok.

#396 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 08:53 PM

Absolutely fine with us, though it might be a bit empty. *We organized a mixed 6 tournament (3 from one clan or unit paired with another 3 from another clan or unit) bracket elimination thing that is going down tomorrow, and will be streamed by NGNG and the whole shebang, to be hosted in the Strana Mechty teamspeak server.

However, I had a channel set up for you all in our TS, and will probably be dual boxing channels, so feel free to poke me.

*And by We, I mean basically Skeletor. Dude has a knack for putting together tournaments that give player run groups in this game a chance to interact on a, preferably, friendly competitive basis.

Edited by Pariah Devalis, 02 October 2014 - 08:59 PM.

#397 RiceCop

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 123 posts
  • LocationParts Unknown

Posted 03 October 2014 - 09:49 AM

Aff, DHB was a good fight. I look forward to our next encounter.

#398 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 04:15 PM

And the 6v6 mixed tournament has begun!

http://www.reddit.co...lood_bones_bolt

http://www.twitch.tv/ngngtv

Edited by Pariah Devalis, 04 October 2014 - 04:18 PM.

#399 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:18 AM

Congrats to the cats in the tourney! Night Scorn / Nova Cats Take the 6v6 mixed!

#400 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 01:07 PM

Last night, prior to the tournament, we took care of our own Clan's personal business. To that end, I would like to congratulate three of our warriors:

Firstly, I would like to salute Unknown Entity, who passes his Trial of Entry into the Warrior ranks, acquiring Point Commander status.

I would also like to congratulate both Scorcher and Jacotyl for obtaining the status of Point Commander First Class.

May you three continue putting your best feet forward, continue striving to improve yourselves, and continue putting forth a good example as a Clan Nova Cat warrior.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users