How Much Have You Spent/not Spent On This Game?

General

203 replies to this topic

#201 Karl Streiger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 20,369 posts
  • LocationBlack Dot in a Sea of Blue

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:18 AM

have placed the hell of 435$ into that game - was shocked when i did saw the numbers (after i scrolled through the billing history)
problem is i have spend much more money (x4) into the IP as a whole.

Edited by Karl Streiger, 23 April 2014 - 03:18 AM.

#202 ssm

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:27 AM

View PostKarl Streiger, on 23 April 2014 - 03:18 AM, said:

have placed the hell of 435$ into that game - was shocked when i did saw the numbers (after i scrolled through the billing history)
problem is i have spend much more money (x4) into the IP as a whole.

Actually, I include MWO purchases not in my gaming budget, but treat them as a part of Battletech, hobby one. And weirdly enough - that takes care of potential buyer's remorse. For a game, the prices are outrageous, but from IP's standpoint - 3000MC costs as much as single average BT mini, and filling 10 mechbays offers me a lot more fun than that.

Alex Iglesias designs are one of the best things that happened to BT for over a decade, and every time I drop money for MWO I'm happy that portion of it ends up in his pocket.

Edited by ssm, 23 April 2014 - 04:29 AM.

#203 Mad Cow Jenkins

• PipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 67 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:11 AM

200+$ for minimum 100 hours of fun, yet i don´t look forward to a half implemented clan "invasion", they could have saved loads of time by keeping it IS only and finished community warfare instead. I could imagine someone at PGI only sees a correlation between mech packages and "happy" consumers, yet many buy these for the vision which ends up being just more mech packages..

#204 Sully

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:57 PM

Less than $200. The way PGI nerfs the weapons, I'll not spend anymore. I have over $100 million c-bills saved and will make my purchases that way. I'll have to wait longer for clan tech, so I might have to take a vacation from the game until I don't have to spend MC to get it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users