#21 Zvestor

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 60 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:25 AM

View PostManaValkyrie, on 27 March 2014 - 03:08 AM, said:

i was using that KTO well before this last LRM buff, and havn't changed my style much.

I know, have met him more than once before..., or have seen you using this tactic/Buildstyle in ohter mechs, SHD for example...
But your analysis ist true... there is a BIG difference between "just spamming" LRM´s and using them effectivly...
Me, i don´t like them, buff or not ^_^

#22 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:59 AM

Not really, have 2 KTO's built up as Missile Skirmishers (4 LRM5's and 2LRM 10's), 1 Cat-A1 which was always a troll boat (6 LRM5's) which I occasionally rolled out for entertainment value, 1 Jag with 2 LRM 15's and 1 DDC with 3 LRM10's. I do have a couple of stalkers, but I don't really roll them out and the configurations change all the time.

Most of the rest of my mechs, so ravens, spiders, a single locust, blackjacks, a single Shadowhawk, jaegers, cataphracts, dragons, stalkers and Atlas RS are generally configured differently, and those are just off the top of my head lists.

5 Missile Mechs out of nearly 50? I preffer to play fire support, but iv always played indirect on the way in, and quiet happy to get into the 200-400 meter range when I have too. But then I don't boat launch capacity, I tend to have smaller numbers of launchers and small launch groups with larger ammo capacities.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users