• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 16 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 20 March 2014 - 03:39 PM

The 4th Regulan Hussars are always looking for new members. We are members of the FWLM community at housemarik.net and often have many others from other FWLM units to drop with when things get quiet. We accept players of all nationalities and usually have someone on to drop with at most times of the day.

We are a more casual unit overall, but have plenty of players that can play at a competitive level and we are willing to recruit (and train, if necessary) both completely green and experienced players alike. We currently do not have a 12 man team to enter tournaments, but are working towards that goal.

If you are interested in joining a group that is not overly focused on running the current meta and is full of laid back people willing to have some fun, look no further.

Join FWLM at www.housemarik.net and Contact Fox Parker on the Marik team speak or these forums or just ping any of our players you come across and we'll point you in the right direction.

Unit website: www.totheknife.com
FWLM website: www.housemarik.net
Regulan Hussars lore: www.sarna.net/wiki/Regulan_Hussars

Edited by Fox Parker, 01 February 2015 - 07:47 AM.

#2 DevilCrayon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nightmare
  • The Nightmare
  • 274 posts
  • LocationOakland, CA

Posted 20 March 2014 - 04:17 PM

A lot of us run with the camospecs colors for the 4th: camo tan, camo brown and maroon, which looks pretty nice on most 'Mechs:

Posted Image

#3 Tahuti

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 06:09 PM

"After the loss against the Wolf's Dragoons during Antons Revolt at year 3015 the 4th Regulan Hussars returned to the Muscida system. There they established a new training camp and began preparing their own replacements."

We are seeking volunteers to organize 12 man drops and render help for the Command Stuff.

#4 cyberstrabadi

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 01:18 AM

If you`re interested in joining a unit inside House Marik look no further.I`m dropping with the guys for a year now , since closed beta , every day and i`m enjoying every drop.We`re one of the most active units (if not the most active) in FWLM army TS and we`re droping in different time zones.That means if you`re looking for someone to drop with from your unit and not just anyone from TS then we`re it.We have players from all over the world (USA , England , Germany . Poland . Greece , Slovakia , Israel and so on).We speak English on TS but cursing Linguafon way!! :)

So bottom line if you`re interested in a unit that is casual and fun but do drops in competitive mode too , then look no further.

#5 Stingr4y

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 336 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:26 AM

Of all the units within FWLM, 4th Regulan Hussars seem to be the most internationally spread unit here. They have some great members and when on the battlefield, can become a force to reckon with.

If you are interested, check their site out: www.totheknife.com

#6 mp00

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • 319 posts
  • LocationIn a bottle, Canada

Posted 24 March 2014 - 06:43 PM

I have found the 4th a great bunch and we are very much spread all over the world so come one came all. They have helped train me in many things to really improve my piloting. We are here to have fun together, so whether you are competitive or casual we have a place for you. So come on by and give us a try.

#7 GrizzlyViking

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationMarik

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:40 PM

New to MWO? We have a place for you. Check us out at http://www.house-marik.net.

Edited by GrizzlyViking, 30 March 2014 - 02:41 PM.

#8 Hann Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 276 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:51 PM

Hello! Just want to give you guys an invite to a league we have created:

With the advent of private lobbies we will have the opportunity to play 1vs1, 4vs4, 8vs8, and 12vs12.
We have created traditional ladder leagues to give everyone a chance to play opponents around their same skill level and be the best that they can be.
There is no cost and everyone is invited to play. There is something here for everyone.
League play will begin on Monday 5/5/2015 at 10PM EST. Check the website for all the details!
http://mwoladder.enjin.com/home

#9 GrizzlyViking

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationMarik

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:24 AM

House Marik 4th Regulan Hussars still has openings for new and experienced pilots. Check us out by signing up on the House Marik website at http://www.house-marik.net/.

#10 DemonRaziel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 646 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:10 PM

Join us, we are awesome! And cool!

Seriously, though, if you are looking for a laid back to drop with without the need to only bring the meta 'Mechs packed to the teeth with the meta weapons, we're here for you.

And even though, as mentioned in the OP, we are not fielding a 12man unit at the moment, with the advent of private matches, we're taking place in some smaller-sized tournaments. So even if you feel like playing competitively, we have something to offer you.

The private matches also give us some better options for training and practice and we are willing to offer a helping hand to newbies, if they'd like to learn the basics of the game the non-stompy way :)

Also, we are the most internationally spread unit of the FWLM (house-marik.net), covering the North America and a big part of the Europe (western, central and eastern).

#11 JD McFrizzle

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • 17 posts
  • LocationSE Kansas USA

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:00 PM

I've been in this unit for around a year now, and I have to tell you, i love it. I have definitely found my home in MWO. This COULD be your home too. It doesnt matter if you are new to the game or an experienced player, this could be the place for you. They took me in when I was new and didnt know crap and trained me into (at least in my opinion) a pretty decent player. So, if you are looking for a unit, keep us in mind. Cyaz all on the battlefield!!!

#12 Beau_Marik

Rookie

• Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 6 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:15 AM

McFrizzle say`s it best .... ^^^^

#13 mp00

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • 319 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:10 PM

Hello folks

We are recruiting pilots of any skill level... if you are brand new to the game we will help you along. We do not even require you to join our unit. Come by TeamSpeak or message me or apply on the FWLM website. Look forward to seeing you.

#14 Kjudoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 20 July 2014 - 10:09 AM

Welcome, Ambassador mp00. We look forward to seeing more of our fellow FWLM bretheren over on the Seraphim.

The 4th Regulan Hussars are a fine unit, and if we can't have you at the Seraphim, I strongly suggest checking out this fun bunch of guys and helping them grow to be a powerhouse. I've had the privilege of dropping with them and it's always a good time.

Edited by Kjudoon, 20 July 2014 - 10:10 AM.

#15 Fox Parker

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 16 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:18 PM

Never heard of Vantrax and you know I've been the leader of this unit for a long time. Obviously, no one can claim ownership of the canon name under the naming rules, however the unit represented here IS the one under my command and has been since early Closed Beta when I finally got access.

#16 Fox Parker

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 16 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 25 August 2014 - 09:39 AM

In case anyone is wondering, this was resolved. Simple matter of mixing up adjacent posts in the pre-reg thread.

#17 mp00

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • 319 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 08:26 AM

Hello all we are still recruiting feel free to contact me or any of our members here or in game.

See you on the battlefield!

#18 AZZA141

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 05:45 PM

Guys please send me an invite.

Regards

AZZA141

#19 GrizzlyViking

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationMarik

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:39 AM

Anyone who is looking for a unit please join the House Marik website at http://housemarik.enjin.com/ Once there please follow the instructions to gain access to the House Marik Team Speak server. See you soon!!!

#20 Gattsus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 843 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 10:32 PM

View PostDevilCrayon, on 20 March 2014 - 04:17 PM, said:

A lot of us run with the camospecs colors for the 4th: camo tan, camo brown and maroon, which looks pretty nice on most 'Mechs:

Posted Image

had no idea we had colours.... is it from lore or are unit's own creation?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users