Faction Pride Sale

15 replies to this topic

#1 InnerSphereNews

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 2,773 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:56 AM

Posted Image

Put on your Faction Colors, this weekend is a Faction House celebration! From Friday March 21st at 10am PDT, until Tuesday March 25th at 10am PDT, get 35% off the regular MC price of the Cataphract CTF-4X, BattleMaster BLR-1S, Orion ON1-VA, and Shadow Hawk SHD-5M. And to kick off the Faction Tournament this weekend, House Faction hologram cockpit statues, banners, and hanging items are 50% off! That includes the 50Cal hanging necklace and Dog Tags. While you're at it, earn XP and convert it to GXP at twice the rate for the same price! That's 50XP converted for 1 MC, so get those pilot skills trained up this weekend.

#2 tayhimself

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 334 posts
  • LocationAn island

Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:02 AM

:D *yawn*

#3 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,550 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:05 AM

This sale could be better if you threw in some faction colors: Blues for Steiners, Purples for Mariks, Reds for Kuritas etc.

#4 DONTOR

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,804 posts
  • LocationStuck on a piece of Commando in my Ice Ferret

Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:18 AM

The Orion VA can make some pretty fun builds, I highly suggest it.
4 missle hardpoints in the arms is the most uniqe feature.

#5 Tabrias07

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 482 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:43 AM

The GXP conversion would be more enticing if you ran a double XP weekend at the same time

give us a double CBill weekend already

#6 Madw0lf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 367 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:50 AM

Double XP Conversion? Might be able to get those Locusts elited now :D

#7 Kael Posavatz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 971 posts
  • LocationOn a quest to find the Star League

Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:58 AM

This sale would be better if the Clan Factions were in it

#8 Bront

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:49 AM

Wait, are those the loyalty bonus medalions pictured there? The ones supposedly exclusive to the phoenix package?

#9 BSK

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • Mercenary Rank 7
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:49 AM

Gosh, all these whiny comments of people not getting their ass kissed, seriously, could you just keep your childish complaints to yourself, you weaken the community when we really got something to complain!

#10 Grendel408

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,611 posts
  • LocationBay Area, California

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:10 PM

View PostWill9761, on 21 March 2014 - 09:05 AM, said:

This sale could be better if you threw in some faction colors: Blues for Steiners, Purples for Mariks, Reds for Kuritas etc.

They should really make a lot of things on Sale normally (keeps folks enticed)... Run a combination of things (kinda like more... but MORE! LOL!): Mechs (35-50% off MC [35% off standard variants, 50% off hero/champion Mechs]), Paints (50% off MC), Patterns (50% off MC), Cockpit Items (50% off MC), Mechbays (50% off MC)... etc. Make the MWO Sales a value for everyone... not just a specific few... hell, maybe even include a Free Mechbay when purchasing a Hero Mech... they are damn pricey after all. I like your Sales... I even promote them on BSI's unit site, just give us more for future Sales. You want MWO to be successful, you need money... make the Sales enticing to a greater whole of the Community, might even finally convince some of the Free-Players to put a little cash into expanding their "limited" collection of Mechs. Just a suggestion :rolleyes:

#11 Wabbit Swaya

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 186 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the cockpit of a BJ, annoying the hell outta someone for wasting a medium slot.

Posted 21 March 2014 - 12:24 PM

View PostBront, on 21 March 2014 - 11:49 AM, said:

Wait, are those the loyalty bonus medalions pictured there? The ones supposedly exclusive to the phoenix package?

No, those are all bronze with a little gem on it in the factions main Color

#12 luigi256

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 21 March 2014 - 03:16 PM

One question I have about these medalions is will they give a loyaty bonus like the phoenix medallions do? Or are they just decoration?

#13 Morang

• 1,259 posts
  • LocationHeart of Darkness

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:33 PM

View PostBront, on 21 March 2014 - 11:49 AM, said:

As far as I remember, it wasn't promised that medallions sold with Phoenix pack will be unique. They were just a bonus to add value to packages, but they weren't going to be unique - just the same as medallions anyone can buy for MCs. And yes, all faction-related cockpit items are going to provide loylaty bonus when PGI will finally implement this functionality.

On sale now:
I see 6 factions but only four mechs. It could've been better if you offered 6 mechs typical for different factions and painted in faction colors on the announcement picture (and put some of those colors on sale too).

I also repeteadly ask you to add two more Basic colors for CBs: Basic Cyan for Rasalhague and Basic Green (non-camo) for Liao, so EVERY faction can paint their mechs for CBs, even if in dull dark colors.

#14 luigi256

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 07:21 AM

View PostMorang, on 21 March 2014 - 10:33 PM, said:

And yes, all faction-related cockpit items are going to provide loylaty bonus when PGI will finally implement this functionality.

Oh good now I can buy with confidence and have a medallion for each faction. That way I can be a dirty lone wolf working for the side that pays me and show support for the group that does with my medallions.

Edited by luigi256, 22 March 2014 - 07:23 AM.

#15 Vidarok

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationVestibule of Creation

Posted 24 March 2014 - 08:23 AM

How about no?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users