80 replies to this topic

#41 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 08:19 PM

Sounds good.

We are actually running a Trial of Position (well several actually) this Sunday, 9pm EST since Marik Civil War should have no matches scheduled for the 30th.

I'll confirm Cyphersphere (the overall TS-master) and make sure he's good to for that timeline and we can have a good time.

We can establish permanent rooms and add unit admins for those room-clusters to see if it's all working out and then Zell it up.

#42 Bongfu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 147 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 09:25 PM

View PostLukoi, on 25 March 2014 - 08:19 PM, said:

Sounds good.

We are actually running a Trial of Position (well several actually) this Sunday, 9pm EST since Marik Civil War should have no matches scheduled for the 30th.

I'll confirm Cyphersphere (the overall TS-master) and make sure he's good to for that timeline and we can have a good time.

We can establish permanent rooms and add unit admins for those room-clusters to see if it's all working out and then Zell it up.

I sent you a message Lukoi.

#43 Pariah Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 26 March 2014 - 01:48 AM

I will see what I can do to bring some Cats over to push its limitations. Did you post the TS info somewhere yet and I am simply derping out at this ungodly hour of the morning, or is it still unlisted?

#44 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:10 AM

I look forward to your endeavour Lukoi and to meet CypherSphere. I imagine with a Clan HUB TS and with the early success the Grand Council seems to have stirred, we could have a very great new cohesive community based around the Clans forming. Just through the indicidual Clan TS and the Forums here we have formed a good community, with two keystones being in development, the Inner sphere will tremble by the combined might of the Clans!

If we can select a time for the stress-test I will put the event up on the Grand Council to give it a bit more visibility and will post about it on the CGB forums.

#45 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:23 AM

Info not listed yet Pariah (for some reason using just your initials triggers the filter)

Coffi we are shooting for Sunday execution. Will have more shortly.

Sorry Bongfu, did not receive it. Resend pls.

Edited by Lukoi, 26 March 2014 - 05:36 AM.

#46 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:59 AM

Give us info and time and we can help you stress test it.

#47 Mezlo Steele

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 120 posts
  • LocationRelentless Pursuit Vincent Mk.42-class Corvette. Inbound to the Inner Sphere

Posted 26 March 2014 - 08:49 AM

AS soon as info is up I will post it in our forums and on our TS to let my members know to help you all stress test it. I my self will have my son until Sunday afternoon,so unless it is in the evening I will not be there.

Galaxy Commander Mezlo Steele

#48 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:34 PM

http://mwomercs.com/...ncil-community/

Once you get the TS3 info and such, I will post up the information on that thread. Ties the two community projects together.

#49 Bongfu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 147 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:42 AM

View PostCoffiNail, on 26 March 2014 - 07:34 PM, said:

http://mwomercs.com/...ncil-community/

Once you get the TS3 info and such, I will post up the information on that thread. Ties the two community projects together.

Do not count your chickens before they hatch, acting Oathmaster.

#50 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:39 AM

Okay, Bongfu. I was under the impression that the bad water between our units was agreed to be put under the bridge. I have done so, why cannot you?

I am not counting on anything but a desire for a greater community amount the Clan units. I have no aversion to the Diamond Sharks joining our renewed attempt at forming a community, in fact I would encourage it. I understand you are jealous that your project fell through. Operation Revival was a good idea, but not followed through properly, and it was not established at proper time.

I have every intention on making this succeed. There will be some rough patches, but anything worth it is also worth putting in the effort. The MechWarrior community is strong and the Clan aspect is growing each day with the approach of the injection date for OmniMech. Now is the time to push for a more cohesive community.

You will have to decide Bongfu, will you swallow your pride and work with us to form a community that you do not get to own, but help grow instead.

You can note Bongfu, even though I disliked you for your constant desire for power grabbing, I still joined your OP:Revival Site the day you announced it.

I hope you take the warrior way, swallow your pride and work with us for the betterment of The Clans, as well as your Clan.

Typed off mobile, while on lunch. So please excuse an grammar and spelling errors.

#51 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:46 AM

Popcorn and sunglasses, anyone? But, seriously, there are a couple clan galaxies out there right now with bones to pick on matters that should have been left in the past or should simply never have escalated to the level of pointless crap throwing that has been going on. One would hope those in charge are adults, after all. When it comes to a united Council site, that is of upmost importance.

Having said that, I am not entirely certain Bong was taking a swipe at you Coffi. He might be genuinely interested in it panning out, but has been burned in the past by the failure of it. That is understandable, quiaff? When it comes to the internet and uncertainty, I rather assume the more innocent of possible intentions.

#52 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:17 AM

Gents,

We may have to push stress testing because TS3 stated it can take upwards of fifteen business days to approve the NPL version. That process is underway but we are under their timeline for this. We will definitely be sending out the information the unit leads we know of to see if the would like a room cluster for hosting or just want the information so they can visit the hub and/or leave an avatar for ease of contact.

It will be a Clan-centric hub in the vein of Comstar, Mercstar, NGNG etc. That is the only intent for it. A place for people to save some dollars on hosting, to make it easier to meet and collaborate, and for Clan oriented lone wolves to play or learn more.

Edited by Lukoi, 27 March 2014 - 10:23 AM.

#53 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:27 AM

Understood. Keep us posted with the information as you receive it and we will let our units know of the date and time.

#54 Bongfu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 147 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 11:46 AM

Coffin,
I was simply stating that you should not be hasty in your attempt. One lesson I learned from Ghost Bear that some things take time to see the effects.

I have no wish to start a pointless fued between us again, in fact, I look forward to the day we can fight side-by-side as brothers in arms.

I do however want to, in my normal power grabbing fashion, offer we work together. I have the domain (strana-mechty.net) and you have the will to make this happen. I offer you my domain in exchange the Diamond Shark will be(as well as the other founding clans) involved in the development of this community.

Edited by Bongfu, 27 March 2014 - 11:48 AM.

#55 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:12 PM

I see, the Diamond Sharks are always ready to bargain for their services.. :rolleyes:

#56 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:56 PM

View PostBongfu, on 27 March 2014 - 11:46 AM, said:

Coffin,
I was simply stating that you should not be hasty in your attempt. One lesson I learned from Ghost Bear that some things take time to see the effects.

Haste makes waste, quiaff? We of Clan Ghost Bear know this with the patient Ghost Bear in lie for his prey. You cannot just act on something, and this has not. If a Clan HUB TS3 server gets established, why would I not try to link it and work in cooperation with those who are hosting it, more so if they plan on initial stress testing the server.

In relation to the Grand Council, this is something Ghost Bear has slowly been in talking amongst ourselves in establishing something like this. We enjoy our Zellbrigen matches after our trials and wish to expand it to challenging other trothkin. A Grand Council was attempted in the first 6 months of MWO being announced. With the news that it was going to be completely inner sphere at launch it was agreed to form it back when the Clans were launched, and well the Clans are being launched.

One lesson I learned from Ghost Bear that some things take time to see the effects.

I am glad you learned this lesson after you left. I am glad in your one month stay with us we taught you the patience of Tseng and that it has kept with you and developed in the waters of Diamond Shark.

I have no wish to start a pointless fued between us again, in fact, I look forward to the day we can fight side-by-side as brothers in arms.

Agreed, glad we can walk the path of Warriors and realize our strength is better aimed toward the barbaric Inner Sphere.

I do however want to, in my normal power grabbing fashion, offer we work together. I have the domain (strana-mechty.net) and you have the will to make this happen. I offer you my domain in exchange the Diamond Shark will be(as well as the other founding clans) involved in the development of this community.

You may very well direct strana-mechty.net towards the Grand Council, provided you keep the spambots contained in the forums on there. I do not need a new pair of sunglasses or shoes. :rolleyes: We welcome you, I even have a tag set and ready for your Clan members. I look forward to working with you and the other Khans, Galaxy Commanders, Star Colonels, Loremasters and Oathmasters to form the core of the Grand Council and that we can start preparing our forces to strike against the planets of the Inner Sphere.

#57 Bongfu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 147 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 08:10 PM

Bargained and well done.

When I have some time this weekend, we can discuss things and I can set up access.

Too be honest, if we want to redo the forums I am not against it. It really needs some work. I gave up trying to police it, as I it involved installing and testing security systems.

I am also not against redoing the entire website. The webspace is open for development and I will gladly give access to anyone serious about helping us continue this.

I look forward to this idea finally coming to fruition.

Also, consider Alpha Galaxy (US) of Clan Diamond Shark eager to join this council.

Edited by Bongfu, 27 March 2014 - 08:11 PM.

#58 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:19 PM

Quick update.

Server migration happening overnight between the evening (EST) of Sunday the 30th into the 31st. Hopefully that is the point at which we can take over the NPL version of the TS and do some stress-tests :)

#59 Cyphersphere

• PipPipPip
  • The Resolute
  • The Resolute
  • 80 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 12:35 AM

License received and applied. After we do some testing we'll open it up to a broader audience.

#60 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 04:56 AM

Excellent. If you want, Saturday Nights are CNC's meeting night. Should have anywhere between 15 and 25 pilots on at once around 8 PM EST. If you want us to migrate over, give us a shout. I believe you have our TS info?

Edited by Pariah Devalis, 29 March 2014 - 04:56 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users