8 replies to this topic

#1 Bobby Blast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 183 posts
  • LocationSouth Eastern United States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:16 AM

I think our ultimate downfall according to the rankings is that we simply didn't have the number of matches put in as other houses. I hate not winning but I was pleased to see Davion out there over the weekend.

#2 Rushin Roulette

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 3,514 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 March 2014 - 04:35 AM

But if its a consolation, the Davions have the highest average score per match at 25,57 points per match from the final score, the Merc corps came in second (again :) ) with 24,74 points per match average and the Steiner only had 21,96 points per match average... so there might me something to what you wrote.

(Calculated with score divided by matches played)

#3 Killer Koala 72

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 57 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, South Australia

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:56 PM

The worst thing is one of the best games I've played in a long while, happened just after the tournament finished didn't it ....SIGH!!!!

#4 Ngamok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 5,033 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationLafayette, IN

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:22 PM

I got called out of town, sorry.

#5 Hawk819

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 1,606 posts
  • Location666 Werewolf Lane. Transylvania, Romania Ph#: Transylvania 6-5000

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:35 PM

remember, there's the Launch Module coming up and there's a chance for Faction Team Tourney. Russ alluded to this, and I think it'll give us a chance to shine through.

I know this, me, Longbow, and the rest of the 1st Fed Suns Armored Cavalry are just aching to show the Community what we can do.

Edited by Hawk819, 25 March 2014 - 12:37 PM.

#6 Fang01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 993 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:43 PM

spent most of it wrapped up in HHoD's in house tourney

#7 Ngamok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 5,033 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationLafayette, IN

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:50 PM

View PostHawk819, on 25 March 2014 - 12:35 PM, said:

remember, there's the Launch Module coming up and there's a chance for Faction Team Tourney. Russ alluded to this, and I think it'll give us a chance to shine through.

I know this, me, Longbow, and the rest of the 1st Fed Suns Armored Cavalry are just aching to show the Community what we can do.

I have 5 months banked time. I am sure I'll be using some of it to help with some as well.

#8 Nyte Kitsune

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 440 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSeattle, Wa USA

Posted 20 May 2014 - 08:06 AM

View PostKhajja nar Jatargk, on 25 March 2014 - 12:43 PM, said:

spent most of it wrapped up in HHoD's in house tourney

Yes, we do keep ourselves busy, I'm also in HHoD. Though I didn't sign up for the Tourney (I'm not quite ready for that level of competition), We put up a good showing. Was nice to see our boys in action. Have both of our teams competed already or was it just 007 so far? No matter, I'm sure we'll still have more In-House stuff to do in any case.

Hey, for you solo mechwarriors out there, we're always looking for new members, our info is listed up in the Regiment list so if you're looking for a unit to join feel free to look us up, though I'm new to the HHoD they're a great group to run with.

#9 ZizZazZuz

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 52 posts
  • Locationin the r/OutreachHPG Discord server

Posted 27 May 2014 - 07:37 PM

View PostHawk819, on 25 March 2014 - 12:35 PM, said:

I would love to join you guys for this. I'm not in a regiment, but I did place third in this contest, so if you want me you can have me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users