#1 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:32 PM

Hark children of the Clans,

To the wisdom of Kerensky and your forebears,
Know what has come before;

Remember it as you strive toward the future.

The Remembrance, Passage 1, Verse 1, Lines 1-4

Posted Image

MWO CLAN'S OF KERENSKY - GRAND COUNCIL

Hail Warriors of Kerensky, those who carry the legacy of the Star League Defense Force. I invite you to join the community of the Grand Council.

The goal of this community will be a neutral grounds for open communication, diplomacy, competitive play and for the growth of the Clan Community.

At the time of posting, we have the following Clans already on board. Some with many members and some with few, these are the represented units:
Clan Blood Spirit
Clan Coyote (Omega Galaxy)
Clan Ghost Bear (Alpha & Beta Galaxy)
(German) Clan Ghost Bear
Clan Hells Horses
Clan Jade Falcon (Gyrfalcon Galaxy)
Clan Nova Cat (Alpha Galaxy)
Clan Smoke Jaguar (Alpha Galaxy)
Clan Star Adder
Clan Wolf 328th Assault Cluster (West Coast)
Clan Wolf - Alpha Galaxy
Clan Wolf - Beta Galaxy (Russian)
Clan Wolf - Delta Galaxy
Clan Wolverine
Dark Born (Dark Caste)

this list was updated 27/04/14

As the time approaches for the Clan Invasion and the injection of the Clan OmniMechs in to MechWarrior Online, this community will grow and prosper. A combined force of the Clans might will rewrite the history of the Inner sphere.

Edited by CoffiNail, 27 April 2014 - 01:08 PM.

#2 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 27 March 2014 - 09:23 AM

It is encouraging to see this coming together and with a number of Clans already showing a vested interest to come together for the benefit of the Clans and their players for MWO.

I'm hopeful that as this site continues to evolve in terms of use that a number of community led projects, social events, sharing of useful information or advise and a general dialouge about Clans and Mechwarrior will help stimulate and enthuse the Clan community further.

Here's to a brighter future as the stars shine to bless the Children of Kerensky with a prosporous and purposeful future in MWO.

Seyla, brothers and sisters.

#3 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 27 March 2014 - 10:32 AM

Posted Image

The Great Father & the Founder both died without seeing their dreams come to fruition. We shall not fail them. This is not a mission of plunder for we are not pirates. The retribution we bring to the corrupt "Lords" of the "Great Houses" & the salvation we bring to the suffering people of the Inner Sphere, cannot be bought off for we are not mercenaries. This is our solemn DUTY, trothkin. We fight for those who died paving the way for this moment & cannot see it for themselves, the founders of the Clans.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

All are to abide by the rede given here. Thus shall it stand until we all shall fall!

Edited by Jaroth Corbett, 27 March 2014 - 10:37 AM.

#4 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:07 PM

So far this is growing nicely, we already have a majority of the active clans involved.

#5 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,568 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:04 PM

It's nice to see the Clan Community making their own path to start the Clan Invasion.

#6 Armored Yokai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • IS Exemplar
  • IS Exemplar
  • 1,950 posts
  • LocationHouston,TX

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:13 PM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hark the crazy children of the Clans,
To the dictatorship of nicholas Kerensky and your forebears,
Know what has come before we get pushed back from our failed attempt to control the Inner Sphere;

Remember it as you strive toward the future of being crazed space pirates.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Truth and futrue about the clans , Passage 1, Verse 1, Lines 1-4

That's how I see the clans honestly, but anyways i'll see you guys on the field with your special tech and mechs ;)

(as long as they don't get nerfed)

#7 BLOOD WOLF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:48 PM

Soon the lands of the Houses will be "Isorla", soon to be claimed by the great clan wolf

#8 PapaN0X

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 60 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:11 AM

Bump

#9 TanE

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 757 posts
  • LocationIn investigation of the Ghostbear Dominion

Posted 31 March 2014 - 12:54 PM

Hail Warriors of the Clans!

I like to introduce the German Clan Ghost Bear, representing the 5th Bear Guard of the Omega Galaxy.

We are very pleased, that there is a shared basis for the Clans! We will follow the Clan Community of the Grand Council, but we are waiting for the Rules of Engagement of the Community Warefare before we play a part here.

Seyla.

Edited by TanE, 31 March 2014 - 01:20 PM.

#10 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 31 March 2014 - 01:42 PM

View PostTanE, on 31 March 2014 - 12:54 PM, said:

Hail Warriors of the Clans!

I like to introduce the German Clan Ghost Bear, representing the 5th Bear Guard of the Omega Galaxy.

We are very pleased, that there is a shared basis for the Clans! We will follow the Clan Community of the Grand Council, but we are waiting for the Rules of Engagement of the Community Warefare before we play a part here.

Seyla.

Greetings SaKhan!

We are all waiting for details on CW of course but you may want to join us there to socialize, share ideas and suggestions, organize events, skirmishes and Zellbrigen battles! We would like to create an enjoyable hub for all the Clans to lay the foundations of a stronger Clan community so that when time comes we will be united in Operation Revival.

Hope to see you there.

MechWarrior CyclonerM, Clan Wolf Alpha Galaxy

#11 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 31 March 2014 - 02:47 PM

Indeed. It is hard to plan without concrete information to build off of, but when the walls of community warfare are erected, The Ground Council provides the foundation for our success.

#12 PapaN0X

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 60 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:32 AM

hail TanE, It has been far too long since I have had the privilege of fighting alongside my German brethren. I look forward to to the return of such joy.

#13 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 13 April 2014 - 06:50 AM

I would like to thank MechWarrior NoXoN of Clan Ghost Bear and Loremaster of Clan Wolf, Merlin Connors for adding a month each to the site plan.

The community is forming nicely, first Clans council will be next weekend. I expect we can take off with the fun at th end of the month and premium matches can be formed easier for dueling... Then comes June 17th. Oh yes, then it will be Christmas come early.

Edited by CoffiNail, 13 April 2014 - 06:51 AM.

#14 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:02 PM

Coffinail, if you wish you can always use my services. As long as I have the time.

#15 Lucur

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 60 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 01:28 PM

Greetings trothkin!

According to my Khans orders it is my honor to introduce to you German Clan Coyote - Zeta Galaxy.
We will gladly bolster the ranks of this honorable council!

But like our ghost bear comrades, we too are yet undecided which part we want to play in community warfare, depending on how things pan out. Still i can't see a reason not to take part in a community of like-minded clanners :lol:

Seyla!

#16 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:03 PM

Oathmaster, you may want to update the first post as new Clans have joined :)

#17 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:12 AM

1st Council meeting was yesterday, I think it was a good start! Looking forward to the next one ;)

#18 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 07:37 AM

Let me know when you guys are going to have the next zellbrigen night on the clan TS. I would like to call out a couple of you for one on one combat LOL

#19 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 07:41 AM

I was actually thinking this Tuesday might be an interesting night to host it... get us all settled in to private matches nicely.

#20 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 27 April 2014 - 12:47 PM

I like Tuesday, yes please, I will more than likely be on Strana Mechty looking for some Zell whether or not this gets going

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users