176 replies to this topic

#121 VoodooLou Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 595 posts
  • LocationMember #2618

Posted 13 November 2014 - 10:35 AM

Well Allriiighty then there AllKhan The Dane Mech! Oh hey while your busy ignoring things please overlook these Mechs we stole from Smoke Jaguars Mech Production Facility 3, they wont be seen until 3052 on Luthien, along with the Machine Guns that arent even GAU-8's but damage Mechs instead of the Infantry they are supposed to turn into hamburger. Oh and We spoke to the ComStain Acolytes and they said its ok for you to spit into the back of the device and then give it a whomp!, that'll allow you to have instant communications across the galaxy, but only after you say what you want then wait for the reply cause otherwise the words run into eachother in space and make babies, and we cant have FreeWords Babies around, its just not right.

View PostMech The Dane, on 12 November 2014 - 12:25 PM, said:

Hail fellow truth-kin. I am, uh, AllKhan Dane from Clan Free Rasalhague Rep.. Err, I mean the, uh, Fierce Roaring Reindeers..

Good news! We, uhm, began the glorious return to the inner sphere a little early and have secured a large swath of territory in the name of the great Finder of the clans, Nathan Kerensky!

We, however, lack the strength to subdue the rest of the Inner Sphere and have even failed in capturing our ancient homeworld of Gaia. You guys will just have to fly to our borders and continue the great crusade there bypassing all our conquered worlds. We will however provide refreshments to your troops.

So, send word to your leader, Uther Pendragon Kerensky, you can just pass us loyal FRR Reindeer Clanneys by and head straight for the barbarians on our borders.

Great, uh, conclaving with ya'll. We'll bid you later.

Quibye!

#122 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 21 November 2014 - 12:22 AM

Anyone interested in taking over this project. My pc is dead and I am unavailable for an unknown amount of time. I can transfer ownership of the Grand Council site if anyone is wanting to take on the project. Pm me if interested.

#123 Magna Canus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 715 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:24 AM

View PostMech The Dane, on 12 November 2014 - 12:25 PM, said:

Hail fellow truth-kin. I am, uh, AllKhan Dane from Clan Free Rasalhague Rep.. Err, I mean the, uh, Fierce Roaring Reindeers..

Good news! We, uhm, began the glorious return to the inner sphere a little early and have secured a large swath of territory in the name of the great Finder of the clans, Nathan Kerensky!

We, however, lack the strength to subdue the rest of the Inner Sphere and have even failed in capturing our ancient homeworld of Gaia. You guys will just have to fly to our borders and continue the great crusade there bypassing all our conquered worlds. We will however provide refreshments to your troops.

So, send word to your leader, Uther Pendragon Kerensky, you can just pass us loyal FRR Reindeer Clanneys by and head straight for the barbarians on our borders.

Great, uh, conclaving with ya'll. We'll bid you later.

Quibye!

Nice try Dane, I think they fell for it.... oops, did I say that out loud? ;)

#124 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 05 January 2015 - 03:40 PM

Grand Council is being dusted off and taken from the Brian Cache.

With luck this can be used to unite the Clan units and help bring a cohesive front to liberate the Inner Sphere planets from the Inner Sphere forces.

http://mwograndcouncil.enjin.com/

#125 zudukai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 05:54 PM

the unity of the clans will bring doom to the sraveg houses, the star league will be remade!

#126 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 06 January 2015 - 04:46 AM

View PostCoffiNail, on 05 January 2015 - 03:40 PM, said:

Grand Council is being dusted off and taken from the Brian Cache.

With luck this can be used to unite the Clan units and help bring a cohesive front to liberate the Inner Sphere planets from the Inner Sphere forces.

http://mwograndcouncil.enjin.com/

Good news, i hope it can see again more activity!

Btw, i would love to have a place where the stravag merc trolls cannot put their mouth in.. :ph34r:

#127 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 06 January 2015 - 07:00 AM

This should be very useful

#128 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:17 AM

This forum then has been indicated as trying to bring together players of the Clan community for the enrichment of the game. Politics or propoganda should therefore be considered "dimished". We even have had invitations to join any previous Council Meetings on the forums itself.

The odd amount of mutual fun then I guess helpful to explain and experience the lore or flavour, but I will be indicating to my unit to respect this forum as a means of helping the MWO "Player" community with the idea of helping to promote the CLAN culture and those interests. This is very much mutually beneficial to our unit being representative of being in the Clan soceity, even if on the bottom rung.

#129 LastKhan

Defender of Star League

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,346 posts
  • LocationIn Dropship DogeCafe

Posted 06 January 2015 - 11:19 AM

The only problem is, yes, better united talks amongst clans but at the same time doesnt fix the mercs trolling problem and pugs wont even see it.

#130 DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 15 January 2015 - 10:53 AM

Myself, as the Khan of Clan Diamond Shark : Diamond Shiver is willing to work with other clan units.

Mercs will come and go and are a feature of the current mechanic (and may be dealt with in the future). Until then I believe we need to focus on mobilizing ourselves. We will not make it to Terra if we do not find an organized front.

#131 Naglinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 975 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:12 AM

Khan of the Diamond sharks? More like CEO of Walmart :)

#132 Andrew Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 316 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 11:38 PM

I would be willing to lend my services to this cause in anyway possible. I can work with websites, forums etc if needed. If someone is needed to draft documents and rally people to council meetings I can be that guy as well. Let me know!

#133 Fox Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 375 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North / The Wolfs Den

Posted 21 January 2015 - 12:02 PM

Is the grand council website back up. Some CGB guy made a huge hurrah to get it back up only to say he hasnt the time to keep at it. I know Noesis has taken the role but with some help? I could help with enjin stuff since we have the same for our Unit but not too great with it tho. :(

#134 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 21 January 2015 - 05:07 PM

I offered to take on board a caretaker position.

I have yet to hear any response from any of the admins.

#135 JadeTimberwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA

Posted 21 January 2015 - 06:38 PM

I have some experience with the enjin administration as I had done that for a guild for another game so if need be I offer my services if needed. However I can't always be on as life does sometimes get in the way but if requested I will do my best to log in at least once ever other day.

#136 Andrew Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 316 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:05 PM

Is this alive, who is running this?

#137 Andrew Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 316 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:17 PM

*bump*

#138 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 10:31 PM

I would love to run it, as I am the 'huzzah' CGB member who tried to get the site running. I had hopped to get some of the admins to run it, but it has not gone overly far with it. Real life takes it priorities for some people, and I do not have the time to dedicate to the enjin site and coordinating Clans to form a cohesive front.

There are a half dozen members listed as admin, they have as much access on the site as I do.

Edited by CoffiNail, 21 January 2015 - 10:32 PM.

#139 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 22 January 2015 - 05:30 AM

Maybe some things like tournaments and Operation Unity could be reposted there as well, to let more trothkins know. .The problem is that there will always be many more people in these forums than there will ever be in any 3rd party website.

#140 Andrew Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Commander
  • Star Commander
  • 316 posts

Posted 24 January 2015 - 04:09 PM

So lets make a new thread and run this from here. We can handle all the secrative stuff through PMs and teamspeak as well as our individual clan sites.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users