#41 Kitty Bacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 320 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUtah

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:56 PM

I don't know about the rest of you, but it still bugs me to see Clanners inside Innersphere mechs. It just seems... So wrong .3. June can not come soon enough.

#42 Frodo1911

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 20 posts
  • Locationkansas city, kansas

Posted 28 March 2014 - 12:59 PM

I have been on many drops with Iron and he is quality pilot and leader who never resorts to "poor sportsman" conduct...ever.
I will be happy to pass along his greetings if we meet on the field of battle.

#43 N0V0CAIN

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • 126 posts
  • LocationGreen Bay, WI

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:14 PM

If you get upset by the clanners stepping out of their weight class HHoD is always looking for more pilots, come see us at hhod.com, or just hang with us without any commitment at TS3.HHOD.COM:7345

Edited by N0V0CAIN, 28 March 2014 - 04:35 PM.

#44 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:33 PM

View PostMezlo Steele, on 27 March 2014 - 06:49 PM, said:

I challenge Iron to a duel any time,all he has to do is contact me.

Galaxy Commander Mezlo Steele

Fight well and do not further shame your Clan.

#45 Grendel408

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,611 posts
  • LocationBay Area, California

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:27 PM

Is it too late to put in bets on HHoD? :) Blue Star Irregulars bid you Clanners luck... you'll need it LOL!

#46 Novalov

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 25 posts
  • LocationTannhauser Gate

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:42 PM

There you are...... sorry I was looking for the Drama Llama, but here it is. I've no doubt that things can be heated, but the pistols at dawn thing just feels hollow when it pertains to a online game. I myself have friends in HHoD and I'm not the make friends online sort of chap, regardless having watched the HHoD members in general and how they conduct themselves I find it dubious that any of them would act in a manner as to bring dishonor to the unit or themselves.

#47 Mezlo Steele

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 120 posts
  • LocationRelentless Pursuit Vincent Mk.42-class Corvette. Inbound to the Inner Sphere

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:45 PM

I am posting this not as an apology,nor for any type of sympathy. I am simply stating some facts about myself,that being said. I am a disabled veteran with PTSD and when something makes me mad I have a tendency to explode. Now that being said after a day and my medications I have this to say. I did cross a line by giving out Irons Coordinates,though he was against a Stalker with no ammo and a legged spider. Could they have caught him with my direction with him doing about 76 KPH,I truly doubt it. Was what I did honorable,not at all. Do I believe holding 24 peoples mechs hostage for close to six minutes much better? No I do not and I also do not believe that with having two kills to his credit would have been such a negative affect on his stats, enough to hold our mechs hostage for that length of time. Now as for everyone who wants to hunt me down,well I am a Clans man and I always state so before the match starts. So ok everyone wants to hunt me down and at the same time I want to kill all enemies I face. I issued a challenge to Iron,if Iron does not wish to accept it,then that is up to him.

Clan Coyote Omega Galaxy Commander Mezlo Steele

#48 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:48 PM

View PostGrendel408, on 28 March 2014 - 02:27 PM, said:

Is it too late to put in bets on HHoD? :) Blue Star Irregulars bid you Clanners luck... you'll need it LOL!

When the invasion starts, the Inner-Sphere will need more than their best to keep Clan Jade Falcon from our goal of claiming Terra, the birthplace of humanity.

#49 Kitty Bacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 320 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUtah

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:54 PM

View PostEdward Mattlov, on 28 March 2014 - 02:48 PM, said:

When the invasion starts, the Inner-Sphere will need more than their best to keep Clan Jade Falcon from our goal of claiming Terra, the birthplace of humanity.

That is, if the Clan mechs are like they are in TT. If not, my own Inner Sphere outfitted Timberwolf will stand as a vanguard against the Clans. >:3

#50 Grendel408

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 2,611 posts
  • LocationBay Area, California

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:00 PM

View PostEdward Mattlov, on 28 March 2014 - 02:48 PM, said:

You whack-job flying nutz will have BSI looking forward to see how different MWO plays out from BT lore buddy :) We've already wiped the floor with some wolves and jaguars in 12man drops.

#51 Razgriz Gundam

• PipPip
  • The Tyrant
  • The Tyrant
  • 47 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:16 PM

View PostBlue doqyn, on 28 March 2014 - 02:54 PM, said:

That is, if the Clan mechs are like they are in TT. If not, my own Inner Sphere outfitted Timberwolf will stand as a vanguard against the Clans. >:3

And before you get to her, you have MY ATLAS to contend with.

#52 Helsbane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 1,102 posts
  • LocationThe frozen hell that is Wisconsin.

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:25 PM

View PostMezlo Steele, on 28 March 2014 - 02:45 PM, said:

I am posting this not as an apology,nor for any type of sympathy. I am simply stating some facts about myself,that being said. I am a disabled veteran with PTSD and when something makes me mad I have a tendency to explode. Now that being said after a day and my medications I have this to say. I did cross a line by giving out Irons Coordinates,though he was against a Stalker with no ammo and a legged spider. Could they have caught him with my direction with him doing about 76 KPH,I truly doubt it. Was what I did honorable,not at all. Do I believe holding 24 peoples mechs hostage for close to six minutes much better? No I do not and I also do not believe that with having two kills to his credit would have been such a negative affect on his stats, enough to hold our mechs hostage for that length of time. Now as for everyone who wants to hunt me down,well I am a Clans man and I always state so before the match starts. So ok everyone wants to hunt me down and at the same time I want to kill all enemies I face. I issued a challenge to Iron,if Iron does not wish to accept it,then that is up to him.

Mez, here's the deal.

When I drop and find myself on your team, I will provide cover fire, I will do my damnedest to clear that light off your six, and I will rain hell onto any target you light up for me. I will stand back to back with you and go out guns blazing, try to peel the enemy force apart so they're easier to deal with, and lead any one fixed on me on as merry a chase as I can manage for as long as I can survive. As long as you're up and active, I will not reveal your location to the enemy team. Should it become clear you've disconnected or are AFK walking into a wall, only then will I call out your location that we may all get our rides out of the match. If you're doing your level best to evade, avoid, and survive, your secrets are safe with me.

That said, if I find myself on the opposite end of that two way range, standing across the field from you and yours, I'll cut you in half.

Now, let's all get back to tearing each other apart, shall we?

#53 Mezlo Steele

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 120 posts
  • LocationRelentless Pursuit Vincent Mk.42-class Corvette. Inbound to the Inner Sphere

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:28 PM

View PostHelsbane, on 28 March 2014 - 03:25 PM, said:

Mez, here's the deal.

When I drop and find myself on your team, I will provide cover fire, I will do my damnedest to clear that light off your six, and I will rain hell onto any target you light up for me. I will stand back to back with you and go out guns blazing, try to peel the enemy force apart so they're easier to deal with, and lead any one fixed on me on as merry a chase as I can manage for as long as I can survive. As long as you're up and active, I will not reveal your location to the enemy team. Should it become clear you've disconnected or are AFK walking into a wall, only then will I call out your location that we may all get our rides out of the match. If you're doing your level best to evade, avoid, and survive, your secrets are safe with me.

That said, if I find myself on the opposite end of that two way range, standing across the field from you and yours, I'll cut you in half.

Now, let's all get back to tearing each other apart, shall we?

Aff

#54 Kyle Wright

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 663 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:28 PM

Well thank you for your service. Sorry about the PTSD, have several family members and friends with it so I know the pain. As far as the holding mechs hostage. Nothing says Iron had to run out there and let people shoot him. 2nd Nothing is stopping you from just leaving the match and going to the bathroom or getting a drink of water and coming back.

#55 Fang01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 993 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:55 PM

I spent three years in Iraq and a number after putting myself back together again. I understand how much that can suck, that said real world issues should stay real world issues. You need to get in the mindset that every drop is fifteen minutes period. Anything less is a BONUS.

#56 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts
  • LocationIn my Spider 5D, killing all your Dire Wolves.

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:21 PM

View PostValkerieFire, on 28 March 2014 - 08:52 AM, said:

Great movie quote, Tom Cruise in a The Last Samurai. This is all funny, but I echo Benjamin's sentiments. Let's remember to keep it from become enflaming or Trollish, which will be difficult given the nature of the OP, we are gentlemen after all.

"You want me to kill Clanners, I'll kill Clanners. You want me to kill the enemies of Clanners, I'll kill the enemies of Clanners. Or Dracs, or Capellans, or Steiners. For 5 million c-bills a month, I'll kill whoever you want. But remember this, I'd gladly kill you for free.' ;D

#57 N0V0CAIN

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • 126 posts
  • LocationGreen Bay, WI

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:30 PM

1. Thanks for your service
2. We took it as good fun
3. Nothing wrong with a little IS to Clan trash talking :)
4. Anyways this is what bounties are for.

Edited by N0V0CAIN, 28 March 2014 - 04:30 PM.

#58 Kwea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 374 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 04:32 PM

Iron is a great guy. Some of us just believe that you don't give up, ever. You make people work for it.

It's not like he went to a corner and shut down.

See ya dirtside!

#59 Craig Steele

• 2,106 posts
  • LocationCSR Mountbatton awaiting clearance for tactical deployment

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:18 PM

View PostHelsbane, on 28 March 2014 - 11:19 AM, said:

Alright Mez, our CO, who was also in that drop, just posted screenshots on our forum of you calling out Iron's location in all chat despite being on the same team. That is dishonorable behavior, pure and simple. If they want the kill, they should have to work for it, and that includes finding the last man standing without help from loudmouthed dead men. Speak not on the subject of honor if you have none yourself.

If that's correct, its also a breach of the CoC.

Just saying.

#60 Lukoi Banacek

• WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:22 PM

Mez.

PTS doesn't mean you can't go back, delete a bad post and drive on with your day. You let the stuff control ya man, it's only gonna get less and less manageable. Meds is just part of the solution usually.

Signed,
Still active after 21 years in US Army.

RLTW.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users