No replies to this topic

#1 Dalen

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 213 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 01 April 2014 - 09:34 PM

Welcome from the Templar's. I would like to Introduce myself, my in game name is Dalen. I am the Foreign minister for the Templar's. We as a community would like to develop a communication link between our respective leadership groups. We feel this will provide beneficial clarification and information on issues and events between our communities going forward. In games like this we are all aware of the need for honest, clear and effective communications between groups to minimize unnecessary misunderstandings. I would like to ask from your community to reply back to me with a member of your leadership I can set up regular communications with and your preferred method.
If there are any communities out there wanting to sync drop 12 mans with the Templar's please contact me. I will do my best to match your groups time availability with one of our banners. We will also be opening up our crusade competition soon for outside teams to participate in. Any questions or concerns please contact Dalen (Foreign Minister)Templar's.
Cheers,
Dalen

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users