10 replies to this topic

#1 CMetz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 289 posts
  • LocationCortlandt Manor, NY

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:35 AM

Hey everyone, I'd like to extend an open invite to any Davion mechwarriors looking for a unit to join up with. The 22nd Argyle Lancers are having our weekly open house meet-up at 10:00 pm EST on Sunday. This is an opportunity for people to hop on our teamspeak and get to know the guys. All are welcome. We are open to new players coming and we will teach you as much as you want, or just let you chat on comms while we blow things up. We are a smaller, casual unit. We enjoy the game, and we enjoy playing it with others. Stop on by and see what we have to offer. Curious about the unit? Head on over to our website

http://22ndargylelancers.enjin.com

Our teamspeak server is 22ndargylelancers.enjinvoice.com

Don't know what TeamSpeak is or how to get it? Follow the instructions in this thread:
http://mwomercs.com/...argyle-lancers/

We hope to see a bunch of you on Sunday!

#2 CMetz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 289 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 09:39 AM

Hey all! Just a friendly bump and reminder that the open house is tomorrow at 10 pm EST. We hope to see some new mechwarriors out and make some new friends.

#3 CMetz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 289 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 03:40 PM

Just over 2 hours until the 22nd Argyle Lancers host our second weekly Open House Meet-Up. Expect sync drops, fun times, and things blowing up.

#4 Enviolator

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 04:50 PM

Here's an example of 3 of us running together :)

#5 Liam Avery

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Steiner Space. Fighting the Clans.

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:46 PM

You guys still planning on doing Open House events? I can easily bring a few Rangers over.

#6 CMetz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 289 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:18 AM

Liam- absolutely! It seems our two groups play rather well together. It would be great to get multiple groups sync dropping or even trying our hand in some 12-mans. I know the 12-man queue is pretty brutal, but I know my guys are itching to try our hand in a few.

#7 Liam Avery

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 107 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:02 AM

View PostCMetz, on 17 April 2014 - 07:18 AM, said:

Liam- absolutely! It seems our two groups play rather well together. It would be great to get multiple groups sync dropping or even trying our hand in some 12-mans. I know the 12-man queue is pretty brutal, but I know my guys are itching to try our hand in a few.

I wouldn't mind having our two groups setting up some 12-mans, and I certainly wouldn't mind group sync dropping. Feel free to stop by our website / teamspeak and grab a diplomat tag so we don't have to worry too much about coordinating things over the MWO forums.

Edited by Liam Avery, 17 April 2014 - 10:19 PM.

#8 CMetz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 289 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 08:13 PM

Liam, will do! We also have our own dedicated TeamSpeak server if you want to come by at any time.

I posted on our website a meet-up time of 10:30 pm EST. Does that work for you guys?

#9 Liam Avery

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 107 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:59 PM

View PostCMetz, on 17 April 2014 - 08:13 PM, said:

Liam, will do! We also have our own dedicated TeamSpeak server if you want to come by at any time.

I posted on our website a meet-up time of 10:30 pm EST. Does that work for you guys?

Certainly does, I'll make a post on our forums about the meet up to see whose interested.

#10 CMetz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 289 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:07 AM

Open house events are back! This week the Lancers are hosting an Open House meet up at 11:00pm EST on Sunday, May 25th. See the top of this thread for websites, TS3 server, and a link to beginner help on installing TeamSpeak 3!

#11 CMetz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 289 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 06:55 PM

Open House starts NOW!

22ndArgyleLancers.enjinvoice.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users