All Clan Invitational

29 replies to this topic

#1 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:58 PM

26 April 2014 at 12:00 PM US CDT (GMT -6), we will have a 12 man tournament hosted by Clan Wolf Delta Galaxy, Clan Nova Cat, and Clan Smoke Jaguar.

Please post here stating your intent to participate here, we need to gauge the interest to determine Teamspeak logistics.

Thanks,

-Gyrok

#2 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 05 April 2014 - 08:20 PM

http://mwomercs.com/...-hub-ts-server/
BOOM SOLVED!
also why no post on the Grand Council site?

#3 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 05 April 2014 - 09:42 PM

View PostLucky Moniker, on 05 April 2014 - 08:20 PM, said:

http://mwomercs.com/...-hub-ts-server/
BOOM SOLVED!
also why no post on the Grand Council site?

Just forgot to do it ;), was right after officer meeting setting up details and had MWO forum up in background. Will post it tomorrow ;)

#4 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 05 April 2014 - 10:53 PM

Also, unless I am mistaken, if you push it back a few days, private matches will also be available, cutting down on confusion and also, can be 10 v 10 (binaries)

#5 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 12:08 AM

The Clan Hub should be up well before this date as well if you would like to host it there. Might be good for visibility of it and promote its use by units and visitation by Clan-lore lonewolves still looking for a group.

#6 Mezlo Steele

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 120 posts
  • LocationRelentless Pursuit Vincent Mk.42-class Corvette. Inbound to the Inner Sphere

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:47 AM

View PostLukoi, on 06 April 2014 - 12:08 AM, said:

The Clan Hub should be up well before this date as well if you would like to host it there. Might be good for visibility of it and promote its use by units and visitation by Clan-lore lonewolves still looking for a group.

I think that is a great idea,we need to start posting events that we are planning on the Clan Council site. Also the Clan hub is the perfect place for Voice,within the clans. I will be more then happy to find 2 binaries that would be interested if not more.

Clan Coyote Omega Galaxy Commander Mezlo Steele.

#7 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 03:50 PM

Yes, we would be honored to host the first tournament on the new Clan Hub TS server. Consider it done.

EDIT: @ Lucky, the only qualm I have there is that not every faction may have people who have active premium time. Certainly most would...but perhaps not all. Would have to see how that works out.

Edited by Gyrok, 06 April 2014 - 03:52 PM.

#8 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:47 PM

you have a good point there

#9 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:46 PM

Ok, so we will be hosting on the Hub TS server, and time/date is still the same.

#10 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:05 PM

Gyrok,

This still on? Any word on format for it? Unfortunately Saturdays are the worst attendance night for us but I will see if there is interest in providing a team for this!

#11 TyGeR STD

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 245 posts
  • LocationGa

Posted 12 April 2014 - 08:32 PM

I just found this post, I'm sure I can drum up a team for Clan Star Adder to add in on this event. Please foward any info to keshik@clanstaradder.com

#12 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:38 PM

Someone requested rules:

(1) All teams will be required to run 3/3/3/3 format.

(2) No build restrictions.

(3) The format will be round robin single match

(4) The 2 top teams will have a best of 3 matches for the overall winner.

(5) Ties will be decided by victory margin (kills versus losses).

(6) Team must be present at 12 PM CDT for registration in the tournament.

*Any volunteers to help track W/L records are welcome, we anticipate a large turn out, thus we may need a few volunteers to help with record keeping.

*Screenshots may be requested if there is any speculation as to the outcome so please screenshot each end game screen.

EDIT: We will setup sync drops with the paired teams dropping, once they find each other the next pair will drop and so forth to ensure no mismatches.

Edited by Gyrok, 18 April 2014 - 05:00 PM.

#13 Deadfire

Snow Summoner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 416 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:43 PM

Thanks much for the update on this, I do have a few questions/concerns though.
  • Are you planning to play have all these drops done on the 26th?
  • With Sync drops what game mode is going to be used to ensure we get each other, as well how many mis-syncs will lead to possibly doing the match at a different time (if this event will last longer then the 26th)
  • Can we mulligan matches?, if so how do we go about it and what reasons can muligan for? (Disconnections, crashes that can happen in the beginning but what about those that happen say a minute in?)
  • Are we restricted in any way in regards to rosters? can we change who we drop with at any time? Do the people that drop with a team have to be from that Clan?
  • Can we invoke the ritual of Zellbrigen in these matches? or are we treating these as Melees?

Edited by Deadfire, 18 April 2014 - 11:44 PM.

#14 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 11:11 AM

(1) Yes, all matches will be done on the 26th

(2) I am expecting to use Skirmish, as the tournament is early enough in the day the queue should be empty. Though this may be subject to change though if we encounter additional groups

(3) Mulligans will be allowed under the following conditions:
(A) The group loses 1 player to disconnect or crash and the opposite team does not agree to withhold a similar mech.
( B ) The group loses more than 1 player to disconnect or crash.
(C) Breach of zellbrigen agreement between the 2 teams (should they agree to hold to zellbrigen conditions)
(Note: An intentional disconnect is against the rules and should be reported)

(4) Your roster may change during the event, please notify the scorekeepers to alert them to the change. Not everyone on the roster must be from that clan, I have already been notified that one group may be pooling resources from an additional source to meet the minimum 12 players.

(5) The matches will not be zellbrigen by default, though the 2 teams in the match may agree to do so at their choice. That must be agreed upon by the 2 teams participating, notification prior to the drop with the scorekeeper is appreciated to avoid disputes over whether or not there was an agreement in place.

Edited by Gyrok, 19 April 2014 - 11:11 AM.

#15 Emo Jester

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 02:14 PM

clan coyote will gladly be coming to this event can some one get back to me when you can please about how to do this. this will be my first time doing an event like this

Edited by Emo Jester, 19 April 2014 - 05:43 PM.

#16 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 09:50 PM

Certainly, show up on Clan Hub TS server @ 12 pm CDT on 26 April and there will be a full explanation. Be sure to have your team arranged prior and bring them with you.

#17 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 20 April 2014 - 12:00 PM

If i may, in case of broken Zellbrigen a commander may declare a Grand Melee or lifting Zellbrigen for that single player who behaved disonhorably :lol:

#18 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:02 PM

Looks as though I will have something interesting lined up for the winners...courtesy of AMD.

#19 Emo Jester

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 12:30 PM

View PostGyrok, on 19 April 2014 - 09:50 PM, said:

Certainly, show up on Clan Hub TS server @ 12 pm CDT on 26 April and there will be a full explanation. Be sure to have your team arranged prior and bring them with you.

what is the ts info?

#20 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 02:09 PM

View PostEmo Jester, on 21 April 2014 - 12:30 PM, said:

what is the ts info?

Pita for me to copy/paste via phone atm but if you goto the top pinned thread in this forum about the Clan Hub TS the first page has the info you want.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users