4 replies to this topic

#1 RTDouglas

• PipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 51 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia, Canada

Posted 06 April 2014 - 12:56 AM

Ok, so without suggesting any form of actions that would justify the thread being closed, I think that this topic should still have some discussion within the community, if only to raise awareness and create a dialogue.

Perhaps even, and I know this is a bit crazy, to educate some players about why giving away a friendlies position on the battlefield is wrong.

#2 Craig Steele

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,106 posts
  • LocationCSR Mountbatton awaiting clearance for tactical deployment

Posted 06 April 2014 - 12:59 AM

View PostRTDouglas, on 06 April 2014 - 12:56 AM, said:

Ok, so without suggesting any form of actions that would justify the thread being closed, I think that this topic should still have some discussion within the community, if only to raise awareness and create a dialogue.

Perhaps even, and I know this is a bit crazy, to educate some players about why giving away a friendlies position on the battlefield is wrong.

It is against the ToS, don't do it.

#3 GI Journalist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Senior Major
  • Senior Major
  • 595 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:13 AM

Special Services Branch does not tolerate such behavior. Such actions are tantamount to espionage, and you should know by now how Lady Romano Liao feels about spies. The political officer assigned to your unit will take note of any conduct unbecoming one in the service of the Capellan Confederation, and it will reflect very badly on your chances of future employment with House Liao.

The Chancellor's eyes are everywhere!

Edited by GI Journalist, 06 April 2014 - 01:17 AM.

#4 RTDouglas

• PipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 51 posts
  • LocationBritish Columbia, Canada

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:15 AM

I think alot of players dont know that it is against the ToS and I hope more players become aware of that.

As a Liao pilot especially though I feel that this issue is an important one. House Liao would not exist anymore if we didn't do whatever it took to survive. I am sure our Davion friends (ugh ;) ) complained to high heaven about our "dishonourable" tactics as they stole our land.

I would like to see more in our community, especially us Liao pilots to stand up on this issue!

#5 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:30 AM

If I closed a topic it is not up to you to reopen it!
Even if you rename the topic, it will result in the same type of discussion.

Please refrain from doing so in the future, or else...
(insert Demolition Man soundtrack)

Edited by Egomane, 06 April 2014 - 01:35 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users