#41 Karaglen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:21 AM

Welcome to The House of Solveinean

Join us for some Tactical AND Strategical based MWO combat. The application process is NOW ONLINE. If you would seek to join us, contact: Wolniewski either on this forum, in MWO, or on the NA COMSTAR TS.

The new website is: http://thehouseofsolveinean.org

Official Update: as of 7:43PM, 04/04/14 EASTERN US
We have Open official recruitment and the new application is upon the new website. The application you put in with us will not be approved until we drop with you on Voip Service such as Team Speak and get to know you for a few days to see if we fit.

Daily Update: 0920 hrs, 04/12/2014
This weekend marks the start of our weekend recruitment push on NA COMSTAR TS3. 48 hours of MWO recruiting.... will do my best to participate, but there is only so much one can handle alone.

Personal Update: 04/12/2014
It is good to be home. Supposed to be going to visit some family this afternoon as well has have dinner there. Looking forward to this.

SEE YOU ALL ON THE BATTLEFIELD!!!

[Quen'ellis] Karaglen

#42 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:05 PM

Notification = 04/12/2014 = 4:05pm Eastern Unite State Time

​Notification:
So what has been happening in H*S and yourself?, we continue to rebuild and more information continues to be added to the website regularly. I unfortunately haven't been able to get online recently as my entertainment computer has been in the shop for repairs as it is new a machine a monster computer to be blunt.
I however have dug out an old laptop as my work computers are not usable for such tasks as gaming, though they can run Mechwarrior online just fine. I do not like to mix business and pleasure together as that only leads to trouble in the long run. I had plan to have recruitment push this weekend, though as things have turn out it won't happen at least by myself and I am hoping the members of H*S will pickup the slack for me as I would do it for them.
I am sure they will make every attempt to do it as they are loyal and dedicated bunch which I respect highly both in and out of this gaming reality in which we speak.

[Naschina]
Wolniewski

Edited by Wolniewski, 13 April 2014 - 09:31 AM.

#43 The Mad Jester

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:01 PM

This is unfair! The hours you make us work are excessive.

Just do as you're told, ya whining little Leopard.

But I get no benefits, no overtime...

And you won't get them! You don't produce enough work load to deserve any.

You're just a big, mean Overlord. Strike, strike, call in the Union!!!

What a little putty tat.....

#44 Karaglen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:10 AM

Welcome to The House of Solveinean

Join us for some Tactical AND Strategical based MWO combat. The application process is NOW ONLINE. If you would seek to join us, contact: Wolniewski either on this forum, in MWO, or on the NA COMSTAR TS.

The new website is: http://thehouseofsolveinean.org

Official Update: as of 7:43PM, 04/04/14 EASTERN US
We have Open official recruitment and the new application is upon the new website. The application you put in with us will not be approved until we drop with you on Voip Service such as Team Speak and get to know you for a few days to see if we fit.

Daily Update: 0909 hrs, 04/13/2014
This weekend marks the start of our weekend recruitment push on NA COMSTAR TS3. 48 hours of MWO recruiting.... will do my best to participate, but there is only so much one can handle alone.

SADLY, there was not a whole lot of action going on in MWO last night. Instead we spent the night on DAY Z working on our squad movement and team cooperation. Maybe there will be some more to come!

Personal Update: 04/13/2014
It is Sunday. That means I have class at 0800hrs tomorrow morning, DAMN! I want another day off. Oh well.... I will be on for a little bit today, but that will be all, since tonight I will be watching, "Game of Thrones" (Season 4, Episode 2).

SEE YOU ALL ON THE BATTLEFIELD!!!

[Quen'ellis] Karaglen

#45 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 13 April 2014 - 07:17 AM

Welcome to the House of Solveinean, Recruitment Thread

So what has the Naschina of "House of Solveinean" been up to this morning and last-night?

Actually quite a bit, the base site for the H*S continues to fill out with more information about our [Unit] and different situations within it. That way those with the sincere interest in joining our [Unit / House] will be able to have everything upfront to help make that decision. So what has happened since yesterdays update / Notification? that simple actually under the Guideline section Sub-Unit Declaration, Alliances have had their links activated and information put up. The guideline tab also got its own page for basic information about guidelines. Then under the drop down menu for Alliances, Sub-Unit and Contract Holders a page has been added for the tab itself with a "Brief description" of the information you will find in the drop down menu. Then the drop down menu section themselves have been activated with information about each one. So as I have said much has been added and going on, we have had regular training going on as squad to build group unit in DayZ and also doing recruitment for mechwarrior online daily as well on Com-Star North American VoIP (Team Speak 3).

We are still recruiting new members, though as always we recommend you review all the information on our website before you decided to join as their is a lot to take in. We are not your average [Unit], consider all your options before you make the choice to enter into a sponsored trial period as this is serious matter to us and should be to you as well.

#46 TheKatzMan

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:10 PM

Welcome to the House of Solvinean.

We are members of e dark side of the fur.

Which means we haz cookiez and moo juice.

#47 Karaglen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:30 PM

It was a beautiful day outside. The sun was shining, the weather fair, and the humidity was just right. Everything had been going as planned today. Every pilot was on time, both in reporting for duty and for going out for their scouting duties. The lances were in better condition than they had been in a long time. Which was unusual to tell the truth.

“Comm’s get me an update from the 3rd scouting lance, they should be out near the gorge by now,” said the base commander. “Yes Sir!” replied the comm’s chief.

A few hours ago the base commander received a report submitted by the science officer of an impending asteroid shower that would provide a spectacular display in the coming early evening. With everything going so perfect today, he intended to take an early leave for the day so that he could take his family to the park to watch the asteroid shower. He admitted to his wife recently that he had let work take up more and more time than was necessary, and his children were paying the price.

“Chief, where is my report? I intend to go spend time with my family during the asteroid shower, and I will not be held back by any delays.” Silence was all that was to be heard around his command center. Tired of waiting the base commander approached the comm’s chief, the chief was as pale as a ghost. “Sir! 3rd Scouting Lance is not answering, their IFF’s are gone from our radar’s too.”

“What in the bloody hell is going on? Have 1st and 2nd Lances reported in yet?” The chief looked at the base commander with confidence and replied with an affirmative tone that indicated that everything went as expected.

“Good, send 1st, 2nd, and 4th Recon Lances out to find the third. Put the 1st – 5th Air guard’s on scramble status, call in the 82nd and 101st battalions, tell them to warm up their mech’s incase this is not a drill. Lock down the base and communications center. With that asteroid shower coming in we will have no way to send a signal to the other Davion forces should we be under attack.”

*30 minutes later *

The comms begin to crackle all over the command base. “The asteroids! They are not asteroids. They’re ships, a technology we have never seen! WE’RE UNDER ATTACK! SEND ---*static*---, --orcements-------, the enemy is, ------ *static * -----, ‘Lady Kurray Solveinean.’ “

“Call everyone, get everyone moving! Prepare our defenses.”

“Sir? The comm’s, they are dead! Someone or something has hacked our network.”

“We are THE HOUSE OF SOLVEINEAN!”

Edited by Karaglen, 13 April 2014 - 04:32 PM.

#48 The Mad Jester

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:57 PM

The Lt. mechwarrior exits the cockpit, grossing. Mastertech! You screwed up the life support again! The air purification still REEKS! Why can't you fix it?

You're in a 202 year old mech, it'll always smell, ya whiney little twerp.

Smell, yes, but REEK?!? Smells like a dead mouse stuffed in a college senior's laundry bag forgotten in his car's trunk during the summer! FIX IT or I'll step on your quarters and you can sleep in the rain!

Ya, ya. I'll get right on it.....

[At the game, that night], So, I win again sirs. Time to pay up. Thank you, thank you, ..., Lt.?

Ah, catch you payday, OK, sarge?

OK, sure....

...[Later on], The tech leaves the messhall with his scraps from dinner. Gets to the Mech bays and puts a gas mask on, then heads to the the berth. Climbing in he heads to the life support and gets to the filters. removing them he pulls out a decrepit looking bag and drops in the scraps, and reassmembles everything. As he leaves the mechbays, he thinks, "Still haven't paid your poker losses, eh?".

Edited by The Mad Jester, 14 April 2014 - 02:26 PM.

#49 Airbornegully

• PipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:53 PM

Some where deep in Kurita controlled space:

Sir lady Kurray Solvainean has launched a successful strike against her target. She is dealing with heavy resistance despite limited comms and aerospace support.

"Funny doesn't sound like she was successful yet, usually you do not consider it a success until after the fighting has stopped and your objective reached." As he spoke he pulled the medical gloves from his hands, the test subject was all but expired anyway. he reached for his caf and realized the sergeant looked nervous.

"I apologize you are right it is good to hear of the impending success of one of our own the men will be pleased to hear it dont you think? from now on news such as this will be delivered in mass, Her finished goals will be reported to me still, but a success as you have just described will be disseminated to the men directly." he took a sip.

"Yes sir, will there be anything else, Sir?"

"Yes, I have ran out of test subjects well need to encode these and send them back to Kurita. Intel reports three promising scout lances in our area, find the lowest ranking member and tell him to pick, I don't care how but make it within the hour. THat will be our next batch of test subjects... have the other Mechs been delivered?"

"Yes Sir the LTC will be dispatching a carrier group to fetch them from the moon."

"good good, oh and sergeant...." he waited for the man to stop and turn before delivering his next part; a moto that was to strike terror into their foes, a phrase that was now their battle cry and watch word....

House Solveinean is coming

#50 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:13 AM

So what has been going on sense the last post was made?

I continue to push through the mountain of files to be posted upon the website and all the links are now active, only three sections under guidelines does not have information posted on them. The reason is I have just not had time to get it up and all my administrative work goes on Sunday all day.

On a personal note my entertainment computer should be getting out of the shop today and that means getting on throughout the week Monday through Saturday to seek out possible new sponsored applicants and train with our members and friends regularly. If you want to check us out, then please stop by our website by clicking on the banner below this post in my signature.

#51 The Mad Jester

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:41 PM

The match was furious, the fire relentless. No one could beat, "The One".

As the weeks went by, victory after victory "The One" won. The Internet was amazed.

Then a lone warrior appeared, in a neon dressed mech, and challenged "The One".

Their battle was epic, but just when "The One" was ready to kill the warrior, he spun on his heels and alpha struck. VICTORY!

That was truly epic, my battle Matrix was unbeatable, until now. How did you do that, .... What's your name?

Well, User, Name's Tron. My specialty is stopping Master Controllers like you from hacking the Matrix....

....Whoa....

#52 Karaglen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:03 PM

Story break tonight.... will have more on the invasion of House Davion tomorrow. Classes were effing hell today. going to bed.

#53 Airbornegully

• PipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 49 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:37 PM

As Davion began to submit to the houses will the dragon was slowly curling into the unseen leash.

House Solveinean is coming.

#54 MechWarrior Black Knight

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Crimson Sentinel
  • The Crimson Sentinel
  • 164 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:50 PM

House Of Solvenian looking for Skilled players who want join us, train with us, and cook clan asses when clan wars begin!

#55 Karaglen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 15 April 2014 - 03:33 AM

Day 9

“They just keep pressing sir! Day and night, it is almost as if they do not need sleep,” said the Lt. Col. Shaarp, the bases second in command. Marlee Norlof, the base commander, looked at Shaarp with a look that said thank you for stating what we have already figured out.

“Chief Briggs, have we at least figured out who we are dealing with?” asked Norlof.

“Not yet sir! We do believe we are getting close! It is interesting thought sir, by the name we retrieved, we have had to search as far back as the Star League,” replied the chief.

“The Star League? Who in the nine bloody hells are we dealing with. I was not aware anyone had any historical ties prior to the splitting of the Star League. Why are they attacking us? Did they just pick a random point to start a campaign, or is it more complicated than that? I need answers,” said Norlof.

“Well sir from what I have determined, the Solveineans….” the chief began to explain.

** Suddenly alarms in the command center begin to wail loudly, as an explosion reverberated throughout the steel walls of the command center. **

“What the hell is going on Chief? Someone get me the ground teams, I want to know where that came from. Someone else get the closest company commander of either the 82nd or 101st on comm’s, if those damned fools cannot do their jobs and protect this colony then I will replace them with someone who can,” shouted Norlof.

“Sir! I have the ground chief from the east gate on comm’s for you. He says the explosions are coming from inside the walls, one explosion went off near the command center and at the same moment another in the eastern quadrant of the city. Then enemy must have snuck past our gates. I also have the regiment commanders of the 73rd and 109th online. They are both in different areas and have been engaged by additional Solveinean forces,” explained Chief Briggs.

“What did you just say about the eastern quadrant? That is where my family is.” Suddenly Norlof began to turn grey, fearing the worst for his family.

“Good news sir. The 82nd and 101st have reported the enemy is being pushed back. The regiment commanders believe the enemy has spread its forces to thin, they are now pursuing the enemy, and will destroy them immediately.” The chief and the rest of the over tired staff suddenly woke up and began to cheer, thinking the nightmare was coming to a close.

** Then the ground commander for the western gate started shouting over the comm’s. **

“Quiet everyone! Chief Briggs, I want to hear what he is saying! EVERYONE SHUT UP,” yelled Lt. Col. Shaarp. Suddenly quieting, everyone in the command center listened.

“Drop pods, incoming mech drop pods. They are going to make contact in approximately 45 seconds, I count, ---- static and silence --- “

** Another explosion rocks the compound. **

We are The House of Solveinean, and we are coming for you.

Edited by Karaglen, 15 April 2014 - 03:35 AM.

#56 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:48 AM

Update Day #9:

So I should be getting back my computer today from the repair shop and back online gaming by this evening by all accounts. I have been hard at work with all the updates to the website and having may briefings with the H*S members about things coming upon the calendar and the information on our base site/website. So there has been a lot going on, I have spent about near twenty plus hours in the last four days getting the site up to date and still have much more to add to it. The majority of the work now comes with updating materials and adding more information about the Solveineans themselves, so with all that being said over the next year the site will grow quite a bit.
There will really never be a point in which material about the solveineans will stop flowing onto the site or the guidelines and other material will be added. The fact is this community is here to stay and we have specialized our selves to a very high degree in which might scar some away, I would recommend you just talk with us and find out more about us before getting into that mindset.

{Naschina}
Wolniewski

#57 Airbornegully

• PipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 49 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 04:45 PM

Thirteen Jenners ran the mountains, in valies and gullies like a giant flock of birds. At an unknown signal one Jenner peeled away and over a cliff. The rest split into three wings. and moved into the shadows and powered down.

"Just a simple patrol Jake no need to be all stick up your bum."

"it was a simple maintenance walk for the LT last week as well and a simple transit convoy for those four ravens... simple is starting to mean trouble."

"oh come off it, the boogie man isn't going to get us we're only a few clicks from base and..."

"sensor Con 1.5 klicks NE of our position moving fast."

" What the hell do you mean. you should have seen it way before now."

" Possible ECM Sir."
"I have lock, its targeting me!"
"I'm Locked as well"

"no way one mech could lock all of us."

"spread out give me a 360° cover, heavies you too have the contact direction. Light keep your hand on the throtle."

"Visual in 5..4..3..2...Sensor con 800m SW; NE Con seems to have vanished."

"What is going on your system must be malfunctioning."

A brilliant blue beam of energy lanced through the scout raven, barely enough time for the pilot to scream.
That was when all hell broke loose, Twelve Jenners rushed from mountain peaks and crevices, staying in sight just long enough to fire . The three remaining Mechs tried in vein to fend off the attackers, instead doing a fine job of melting and blasting the rock around them. Then the Catapult fell back, jake must have gotten beat up during the fight must have a head shot some where during, he thought he had just seen a loan dismounted figure riding the cockpit visor all the way down.

Jake was the last one heavily damaged and out of breath.. he had been circling several minutes in the caverns trying to loose the light mechs. Despite there speed and maneuverability it had seemed he had lost them. he twisted radically trying to see any sign of them. The attack was over.

Damage clarions wailed in his ears his hud showing his leg taking damage, his radar showed nothing no mechs at all. He thumbed all the vision selectors heat..nothing, night,, notta. Heat again wait... what was that..

on a hill stood a lone figure, wearing tattered cloths and armor that looked to be pieces of mechs scrapped from long layed battles.

A flare temporairily blinded jake. he instinctively alpha striked the hill where the figure was; simultaniously kicking out as if fending off an unseen attacker. His mech began the safety shutdown a result of the sever damage to the sinks.

He made his peace, knew he was dead... yet nothing happened. Emergency power came online, still nothing happened no attack, no explosion. He checked the status messages; great he had cracked a manifold in his engine well this things not going any where.

He had intended to return to base and explain what happened, he had even grabed the combat recorder just in case. What he did not intend to do was find the still breathing body of the boogie man.

He had drug it all the way back to the last check point. the Guards came rushing out to see what he was about to. he collapsed.
....Else where...

"Request covert extract for twelve tridents."
"Missing one aren't we?"
"The LT was captured."
"LT Gully... Captured? Alive?"
"Yes"
"Extract will be there in 27 minutes remain in your area."
"Sergeant you and your team will report to the expeditionary force in Davion space. No mention of your assignment or involvement with the LT is authorized."

"Roger."

"Trident main this is Viral point"
"Go for main"
"Flash, Priority Alpha, The dragon is sick. Viral point out"

House Solveinean is coming

Edited by Airbornegully, 17 April 2014 - 10:53 PM.

#58 TheKatzMan

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:21 AM

I'm having great fun in my newly mastered raven 3L. Love sniping unsuspecting mechs... but better yet is when I just sit there and NARC and tag on an assault and watch him melt under LRM's and wonder how they are even spotted, let alone why they are getting hit so HARD by them ^o.o^/'''

#59 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:41 AM

Welcome to the House of Solveinean, Forum Thread

Day #10 Update #1

So what has been happening with me today? I have been busy with work for the most part and getting ready to bring home my new gaming computer which I have decided to put Solid State Hard Drivers into to make it work even faster. So I am quite pleased with this new machine that is nearly finished. So what is so great about this new computer?.

Details of my new machine:
Mother Board: Sabertooth 990FX 2.0
Processor: AMD FX-9590 Vishera 4.7GHz / overclock 5.0 GHzSocket AM3+ 220W 8-Core Desktop Processor - Black Edition FD9590FHHKWOF
Ram: 32 Gigabytes 2400 pinset
Graphics: EVGA GeForce GTX760 SuperClocked w/EVGA ACX Cooler 2GB GDDR5 256bit, Dual-Link DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI,DP, SLI
HardDrivers: 2X Solid State Hard Drivers 256 Gigabytes
Case: AZZA Genesis 9000 CSAZ-9000W White 0.8mm SECC ATX Full Tower Computer Case
Extra: Hardware not to be disclosed / liquid cooler

So why have I done this? because this group requires seriousness and my machine needs to match my business life outside of the game and now my gaming life is as equal in seriousness to my approach with business.
The House of Solveinean website has been updated with even more information and in the coming months their should be about 300 additional papers and countless additional information added to the sections already on the website.

Update "Star Citizen" Branch:
We are still weighing the idea of bring our [Unit] into this Universe, though it depends on whether we would want to split our resources and time to join. We already know that Star Citizen is going to be great though MechWarrior Online is our home, the decision will be made round late November though many of us are already participating in the Alpha and we have PMG formed over their at this time.

[Naschina]
Wolniewski

Edited by Wolniewski, 16 April 2014 - 12:14 PM.

#60 Hann Solo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 276 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:36 PM

Hello! Just want to give you guys an invite to a league we have created:

With the advent of private lobbies we will have the opportunity to play 1vs1, 4vs4, 8vs8, and 12vs12.
We have created traditional ladder leagues to give everyone a chance to play opponents around their same skill level and be the best that they can be.
There is no cost and everyone is invited to play. There is something here for everyone.
League play will begin on Monday 5/5/2015 at 10PM EST. Check the website for all the details!
http://mwoladder.enjin.com/home

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users