H*S

435 replies to this topic

#401 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 24 July 2014 - 05:40 PM

View PostThee Tactician, on 24 July 2014 - 04:00 PM, said:

We are currently online in our <Team Speak 3> if anyone wishes to join us for a few drops, please feel free to drop in and see us.

We have been doing twelve-man through eight man groups on our tS3. today.. we are really enjoying ourselves.

#402 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 25 July 2014 - 02:43 PM

Day #100 Update #1

So what is going on with the "House of Solveinean" a lot of new changes are coming to {HOS} in the next few weeks, we are accepting Alliances between groups. We are gathering on our <TS3> for groups and inviting individuals there to train with regularly. We are accepting requests from Mercenary {Only "Units"} to "Join" our House Banner. We will not accept any name groups under our flag and only once you have ran with us for at least awhile will we acknowledge you.

When are accepted as "House Unit" or Banner "Unit" that means your fighting for our "House" and your required to put Mercenary corp as your forum flag and your members. We will offer to make you a personalized "Unit" Crest and Banner with Solveinean Ties if you wish to display them in the forums here on MWO.

We are a "House" first and "Unit" Second that means we are accepting you and are partially responsible for your actions in and out of game. That means you have our "Support" and we have your "Support". The code of conduct and standard protocol will be updated soon to reflect "Banner Units" and a link to your website will be display on our website as "Banner Unit" for the "House of Solveinean". If you have further questions contact me personally or jump on our <TS3>.

#403 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 26 July 2014 - 06:22 AM

Dear Readers,

So I continue to improve our forum tags, banners, website and lore. I have been working hard to build on my personal abilities. So I can continue to make multiple new improvements of the highest quality possible, this "House" has deep rooted level of purpose and focus with its eye on the future. I am looking for this "House" to remain even after I die hopefully many decades down the road and that means consistent growth, adaptability, Change and improvements on all levels must be its focus. So what can you look to in the future? I am current still working on multiple novels set in multiple gaming universes back drops. I am working making videos for lore using 3d graphics and more, while improving our "Crests" and website consistently. The way I look at it is if there is only one other member {HoS} and its {Units} will survive and thrive. So the future looks bright indeed and I am committed to continue the charge forward with the highest quality possible.

We are still recruiting new members and the code of conduct, standard protocol and other sections will be updated soon. We are now accepting "Banner Units" and "Alliances" for the upcoming unit formation in mechwarrior online. If you would like more information on becoming a "Banner Unit" or "Alliance member" then contact me personal here or in mechwarrior online. If you cant find me their or receive a responses then jump on our team speak 3 server.

Edited by Thee Tactician, 26 July 2014 - 06:23 AM.

#404 Karaglen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 July 2014 - 08:24 AM

Personal Update:

The FINAL EXAM + Corrections are FINISHED! I scored an 87.5 on my exam, if I combine this with my other exam, my FINAL AVERAGE EXAM SCORE WILL BE A 90.625%.

This leaves HW 6&7, HW 4 Corrections, and HW 8 to do.

ON A VERY POSITIVE NOTE: ME526 IS COMPLETE!!!!! TIME TO CELEBRATE, well maybe after everything is completed.

TIME TO GET TO WORK! After this week I will be done with MECHANICS 2: Mechanics of Materials. So for now I shall say fare thee well to everyone AND REMEMBER.......

THE HOUSE OF SOLVEINEAN IS COMING FOR YOU!

Group Update:

Training and Recruitment continue as always. The name of The House of Solveinean has continued to grow, as our Lore expands daily. Check us out on our website, for more information and to read our lore. YOU WILL BE HOOKED, YOU WILL BE LEFT WANTING MORE.

NO GAMES UNTIL THIS COURSE IS FINISHED, FML!!!! NO MORE LECTURES, YAY! 3.5 DAYS OF WORK REMAIN. THE CLASS IS COMING TO AN END, FINALLY.

THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL HAS BEEN SEEN!!!!! I only have 1 hw, and 2 corrections remaining. TIME FOR THE BIG PUSH TO THE END!

But first I think I deserve a day off! Maybe ill finish tomorrow! I WILL ALWAYS BE AND FOREVER BE A PROCRASTINATOR!!!! LOL!

SEE YOU ALL ON THE BATTLEFIELD!!!

[Quen'Ellis] Karaglen

#405 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 26 July 2014 - 01:22 PM

View PostThee Tactician, on 26 July 2014 - 06:22 AM, said:

Dear Readers,

So I continue to improve our forum tags, banners, website and lore. I have been working hard to build on my personal abilities. So I can continue to make multiple new improvements of the highest quality possible, this "House" has deep rooted level of purpose and focus with its eye on the future. I am looking for this "House" to remain even after I die hopefully many decades down the road and that means consistent growth, adaptability, Change and improvements on all levels must be its focus. So what can you look to in the future? I am current still working on multiple novels set in multiple gaming universes back drops. I am working making videos for lore using 3d graphics and more, while improving our "Crests" and website consistently. The way I look at it is if there is only one other member {HoS} and its {Units} will survive and thrive. So the future looks bright indeed and I am committed to continue the charge forward with the highest quality possible.

We are still recruiting new members and the code of conduct, standard protocol and other sections will be updated soon. We are now accepting "Banner Units" and "Alliances" for the upcoming unit formation in mechwarrior online. If you would like more information on becoming a "Banner Unit" or "Alliance member" then contact me personal here or in mechwarrior online. If you cant find me their or receive a responses then jump on our team speak 3 server.

Dear Reader,

We have recently upgraded our forum thread description to fit with our new direction please feel free to check it out as you desire.

#406 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 27 July 2014 - 05:59 AM

Dear Visitor,

So I decided last night to go to sleep round 11PM my time and get some need it rest, I woke up at round 8PM with my wife happy to notice I was still in bed. I have for years over worked myself and spent many twenty hour days working and sleeping about four hours. I have reached a point in my life, where I have considered cutting back on the work a little and getting a bit more sleep. So we will see what happens on that front in the near future.

So in other news we are picking up new members and the novel "Chapter One, Part A1" will have its update post it to our site soon this is the third tier part three. I still have up to tier six before its officially done and ready to be placed with its other parts. I also plan to finish up the current Orders, Units, Tribes, Clans and Minor House Bios this week coming and get them done and upon our site. I have about twenty five new "Crests" for twenty five more "Units" almost ready for posting. These last few weeks have kept me busy and I haven't found time to get the site updated. I plan to also have the information about Alliances and Banner Units up as well by Friday or sooner as that is on the top of my list at this time.

Edited by Thee Tactician, 27 July 2014 - 05:59 AM.

#407 Airbornegully

• PipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 49 posts

Posted 27 July 2014 - 04:51 PM

With genetic engineering, we will be able to increase the complexity of our DNA, and improve the human race. But it will be a slow process, because one will have to wait about 18 years to see the effect of changes to the genetic code.

#408 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:01 AM

Dear visitors,

We have been doing very well building up our ranks as we are on the move again here in {HOS} and have many potential units seeking to become "Banner Units" for the House of Solveinean. This is always good and which means we will be looking into doing larger league competitions and perhaps holding some of our own internal leagues.

Edited by Thee Tactician, 28 July 2014 - 06:01 AM.

#409 Karaglen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:03 AM

Personal Update:

The FINAL EXAM + Corrections are FINISHED! I scored an 87.5 on my exam, if I combine this with my other exam, my FINAL AVERAGE EXAM SCORE WILL BE A 90.625%.

Homeworks are complete averaged a 75%.

FINAL GRADE FOR ME 526: 82.8125% ---> B-

ON A VERY POSITIVE NOTE: ME526 IS COMPLETE!!!!! TIME TO CELEBRATE, well maybe after everything is completed.

TIME TO GET TO WORK! After this week I will be done with MECHANICS 2: Mechanics of Materials. So for now I shall say fare thee well to everyone AND REMEMBER.......

THE HOUSE OF SOLVEINEAN IS COMING FOR YOU!

Group Update:

Training and Recruitment continue as always. The name of The House of Solveinean has continued to grow, as our Lore expands daily. Check us out on our website, for more information and to read our lore. YOU WILL BE HOOKED, YOU WILL BE LEFT WANTING MORE.

The work is complete, moving back home in a few hours SEE YOU ALL TONIGHT!!!!!

SEE YOU ALL ON THE BATTLEFIELD!!!

[Quen'Ellis] Karaglen

Edited by Karaglen, 28 July 2014 - 06:04 AM.

#410 Zack Walker

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 49 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:37 AM

playing in the woods with laser tag equipment is always fun with Louisiana weather this time of the year and it will get better next month lol.Cant wait to play some rounds after I get done with this laser tag stuff..Hopefully I didnt lose my touch lol

recruitment

House Solvienean is always looking for folks to join our ranks if you like serious play, tactics and whole nine please join us we do all this..Even if you want to be a banner unit we will take you as well,but need to contact the Thee Tactican (wolniewski on the website) about joining us.If you do please follow our rules we have in place for banner units that join us..If you are taken on as a Initiate follow the rules about being a initiate and whole nine on that..

well see yall on the battlefield

#411 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 29 July 2014 - 03:05 AM

Dear Visitor,

So what have I and the House of Solveinean been to these last few days, actually a lot of things as our numbers have grown for one. We have taken on three new members into the House of Solveinean, we also now have two Solveinean Lore Units been represented in the House of Solveinean by two of my officer which means they will be recruiting twelve or a company of pilots to represent these Units. They are still members of the House of Solveinean, though they are just another organ within its body.

Then on top of that the House of Solveinean may have its first Banner Unit coming on board here in the next week or so. I will announce it here on our recruitment thread. We also have a few groups looking for alliances with us and they may go official any day now, that will also be announce on this thread when it happens as well.

Then there is = HOS = Rebel Radio that is starting up here in the next two weeks, we will be recruiting DJs. We plan to host the stream twenty four hours a day with DJs on throughout it, these programs will be focused on a non-bias prospective all things battletech and mechwarrior online, but most importantly community focused. We plan to open up a Rebel Radio stream for all the MMOs the House of Solveinean Participates in time. This is a project that I have been working on for sometime and we were just not ready to lunch it until recently. We will most likely have some time of music but we will keep that broadcast to 10 to 15% of our over all programming in a twenty four hour period.

We also have a Twitch that will be used as well for programming and information about the game and the community thoughts on events. We will ask the difficult questions on both ends and have no fear of stating the views and the opinion of this community and others we participate in. We will at no time be backed by PGI or Mechwarrior Online, we will be donation based or add funded.

I want to make a quick note on why? the reason is if you take funding from a company then they have a voice in your content in some format and we prefer to be non-bias and stating the full harsh view of the Mechwarrior Online Community without fault. So keep an eye out for us and we will let you know when we go live.

Edited by Thee Tactician, 29 July 2014 - 03:06 AM.

#412 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 29 July 2014 - 12:29 PM

Dear Readers,

I just wanted to give a very quick update, I have recently have recently upgraded the banner on this forum thread and our website to better express our communities views. The plan over the next year or so is to go fully digital as our community continues to expand grow. I plan to also add multiple videos and voice over introductions to many of these banners, sections on our website.

Edited by Thee Tactician, 29 July 2014 - 12:29 PM.

#413 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:35 AM

Dear reader,

So I have decided to use this section to give my thoughts on some matters within mechwarrior itself. I was participating in a match earlier today round 9:15am and we had a person hide in-game, people on his team began giving away his location. I know most don't like this tactic and yet in reality, if your out number eight to one and you cannot survive or have a chance to fight a 1vs1 battle with another mech. I do not consider this an evil tactic and actually understand it and accept it. After all if they bring back repair costs and ammo costs this may become a smarter tactic for such moment, the only reason most do not like this tactic is they wish to rush through a match or two it deprives them of exp or c-bills.

However, I accept this tactic and would use the same tactic if a situation would show its self, though sadly it never has or will hopefully. After all in reality, when faction warfare comes to mwo it will be about weakening the resource of your enemy and strengthening yourself. So I would rather someone camp and hide, depriving the enemy of c-bills, experience and a kill. This may not be what people want to hear but if resources become a factor again it will matter at the end of the day.

Edited by Thee Tactician, 30 July 2014 - 05:36 AM.

#414 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:07 PM

Dear member of "HOS",

We have grown quite a bit these last few days, we have taken into our family of members seven new faces. Those individuals to join our ranks are KageRyuu, Shogun459, Crush_Libs, Screwball 82, Oddbawl, Raven0011 and Everad. They have proven themselves to me through multiple drops over the last two weeks and this week I decided to offer this fine individuals a position and chance to enter into our band of House. They accepted the next step is over the next few weeks for them to decide whether they will remain with us and join one of the three new units that are being head up by three of my finest officers. That of Karaglen of the "Clan Black Vulture", that of AirborneGully of "Talon Guard" and that of Red Raider of "Clan Divine Spirit". These individuals will be working hand and hand with all of us and over the next three or four weeks will need to decide for themselves their placement within one of the three company or to stay in the enlisted ranks of "HOS". So welcome once again to the House of Solveinean and I look forward to many wonderful battles by your sides.

Edited by Thee Tactician, 31 July 2014 - 09:09 PM.

#415 Zack Walker

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:31 AM

First off on my post today...I wish a warm welcome to KageRyuu,Shogun459,Crush_Libs,Screwball82,Oddbawl,Raven0011, and Everad to the House of Solvienean I also have dropped with these folks often good to have yall in our ranks

#416 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:03 AM

Dear Readers,

I have been busy these last few days, I have raised my expectations of those who drop with me on regular bases and decided to help them improve. I am working on getting them to focus arms and legs, then core and calling the mech type and grid location over the phnetic alphabet, working on defensive holds and lines against rushes.

We continue to hold out against odds not in our favor as long everyone does his/her part. I have also seen this unit grow quite a bit this week and new units are coming to our ts3 to group with us and seek a more professionally run ts3 then com-star, though its a good ts it might not be for everyone.

The focus of our drops is tactical and strategic not brawl or rush purely. We use the whole map not a piece of the map and change our tactics to fit the style of mechs and map we bring and use. So much is going on, we have open a wing over on planetside 2 as well but it only takes 20% of our time in a given week and the other 80% is spent on mechwarrior online. So about two days a week and much more is coming. I am still working on the streaming radio station at the moment and should have news in about a week or so on it lunch date.

Edited by Thee Tactician, 02 August 2014 - 11:03 AM.

#417 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 04 August 2014 - 06:54 AM

Dear Reader,

I feel that I must apologize for not reporting in the last few days in all honesty, we simply have been busy here in THE HOUSE OF SOLVEINEAN. We have been running eight to twelve man groups consistently throughout the four shift periods. Those periods are 12Am to 6AM, 6AM to 12PM, 12PM to 6PM and 6PM to 12AM. They can last from an hour to up to six hours long each and throughout that time we are practicing tactics and strategies.

We have taken on a "Banner Unit" and working a few alliances with some other "Units". We have also taken on eight new members and our strength is growing in mechwarrior Online. We are looking forward to mercenary groups coming into play and faction warfare as well. If your interested in dropping with us check our team speak regularly or com-star north american team speak. If your interested in alliance or banner unit status with us contact MWO ID: THEE TACTICIAN.

Edited by Thee Tactician, 04 August 2014 - 06:55 AM.

#418 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:36 AM

View PostThee Tactician, on 04 August 2014 - 06:54 AM, said:

Dear Reader,

I feel that I must apologize for not reporting in the last few days in all honesty, we simply have been busy here in THE HOUSE OF SOLVEINEAN. We have been running eight to twelve man groups consistently throughout the four shift periods. Those periods are 12Am to 6AM, 6AM to 12PM, 12PM to 6PM and 6PM to 12AM. They can last from an hour to up to six hours long each and throughout that time we are practicing tactics and strategies.

We have taken on a "Banner Unit" and working a few alliances with some other "Units". We have also taken on eight new members and our strength is growing in mechwarrior Online. We are looking forward to mercenary groups coming into play and faction warfare as well. If your interested in dropping with us check our team speak regularly or com-star north american team speak. If your interested in alliance or banner unit status with us contact MWO ID: THEE TACTICIAN.

Update [01] of 08/04/2014

I have just release an update under the epic tab on our site under the <Tribes, Clans, Minor House, Unit, Orders> section. I have release the bio of the <Tribe> Pilgrims of the Burning World. So please feel free to review this new groups listing, I apologize for the slow release of the bios, though I need to check mechwarrior lore on few areas of possible issue with it.

http://www.thehouseo...veineanfactions

Section link

#419 Karaglen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 August 2014 - 05:08 PM

WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF SOLVEINEAN. WELCOME TO THE SOLVEINEAN FACTION: THE BLACK VULTURE CLAN

Recruitment
The House of Solveinean has begun its purification campaign against the Houses of Davion and Liao. The Solveineans have sent many clans to be a part of this glorious purification. One of the Solveinean clans is the Clan Black Vulture. Known for their love of Genetic Engineering, Clan Black Vulture seeks the betterment and improvement of all life, whether it is a predator or prey of the land, air, or sea.

The Black Vulture Clan is a specialized clan focused on Genetic Research and the Improvement of the Solveinean way of life. As a clan focused on research and engineering, the members of The Black Vulture Clan are one of the most revered Solveinean Clans. However, where they are known for their knowledge and love for science, they are not very well known for their mech pilots or their skill as such. This is not to say they do not have a standing force or the ability to defend themselves, they are just more focused on finding that specific gene that betters all manner of life within the Solveinean Realm; and this comes from one of the few Clans whom have earned the right to alter and witness the modifications of the Solveinean Genetics line first hand.

So join us in the search for that perfect gene, join us and become immortalized among the pilots selected for the purification of the Houses of Davion and Liao. Join us as we seek the gene that brought about the death of the Lady Kurray Solveinean, and as we seek a way to exterminate it from the galaxy. JOIN THE BLACK VULTURE CLAN of THE HOUSE OF SOLVEINEAN.

Personal
Spending time playing games, going to the gym, and catching up on all the summer flicks I missed during my 10 weeks of hell in Mechanics 1 and 2. 4 weeks and 1 day remain until the official start of my fall semester! SO HERE IS TO A GOOD EVENING OF GAMING! SEE YOU ALL ON THE BATTLEFIELD!

[Quen'Ellis] Karaglen

C.O. - The Black Vultures

The House of Solveinean

#420 Karaglen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 August 2014 - 05:05 AM

WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF SOLVEINEAN. WELCOME TO THE SOLVEINEAN FACTION: THE BLACK VULTURE CLAN

Recruitment
The House of Solveinean has begun its purification campaign against the Houses of Davion and Liao. The Solveineans have sent many clans to be a part of this glorious purification. One of the Solveinean clans is the Clan Black Vulture. Known for their love of Genetic Engineering, Clan Black Vulture seeks the betterment and improvement of all life, whether it is a predator or prey of the land, air, or sea.

The Black Vulture Clan is a specialized clan focused on Genetic Research and the Improvement of the Solveinean way of life. As a clan focused on research and engineering, the members of The Black Vulture Clan are one of the most revered Solveinean Clans. However, where they are known for their knowledge and love for science, they are not very well known for their mech pilots or their skill as such. This is not to say they do not have a standing force or the ability to defend themselves, they are just more focused on finding that specific gene that betters all manner of life within the Solveinean Realm; and this comes from one of the few Clans whom have earned the right to alter and witness the modifications of the Solveinean Genetics line first hand.

So join us in the search for that perfect gene, join us and become immortalized among the pilots selected for the purification of the Houses of Davion and Liao. Join us as we seek the gene that brought about the death of the Lady Kurray Solveinean, and as we seek a way to exterminate it from the galaxy. JOIN THE BLACK VULTURE CLAN of THE HOUSE OF SOLVEINEAN.

Personal
The last 2 days have been spent playing video games, going for a morning run, more video games, and then sitting around and being absolutely lazy. I have no inclination to do anything, I'm starting to miss having class work to do. Oh Well! Back to the games. See you on the battlefield.

[Quen'Ellis] Karaglen

C.O. - The Black Vultures

The House of Solveinean

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users