435 replies to this topic

#61 Karaglen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 16 April 2014 - 09:58 PM

I failed. I did not do a daily recruitment bump for yesterday.... school work killed me.... so this is for yesterday. Part 3 of the side story I am writing will be ready by this afternoon sometime.

#62 The Mad Jester

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:31 AM

Ok people...

Why did the chicken cross the road?.....

.....No, really, why? Why? SOMEONE TELL ME?????? :lol:

#63 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 17 April 2014 - 11:30 AM

Welcome to the House of Solveinean, Recruitment Thread

So I have been very hard at work with many updates on our website and adding new content continuously over these last few days as I awaited my new computer arrival back from the shop. They are finishing up the rewiring and then the install of the secondary drive, after which time they will be calling me up for pickup. So most likely this evening it will return home and at the latest tomorrow morning. I am pretty confident though it will be tonight and then on with the re-install of Mechwarrior Online and few other community programs.

The additional information that has been added to our website at this time is the guidelines for "Competition" and "Campaign", then update to the Epic section known as "Solveinean: Anatomy and Physiology" there are still many updates both in the existing sections and new once to be added. In total at last count their is more then two thousand pages worth of information to go on our site and I tell you this in all seriousness, truth be told more then 75% of it has to do with the Solveinean people. The other twenty-five the community its self and their is countless amount of updates.

So what does all this mean? it means that most likely the website will not be fully complete until round November of this year and then it still will be going through even more updates on its current sections. So feel free to drop by regularly for additional updates, videos and art work are continuously added to it as we enjoy this community and those within it.

[Naschina]
Wolniewski

#64 MechWarrior Black Knight

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Crimson Sentinel
  • The Crimson Sentinel
  • 164 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:50 PM

House Of Solvenian looking for Skilled players who want join us, train with us, and cook clan asses when clan wars begin !

i must find some time for mwo at this weekend, free mech bay and thunderbolt!

Edited by MechWarriorBK, 17 April 2014 - 06:50 PM.

#65 Airbornegully

• PipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:32 PM

He hit the man again, blood spraying from his mouth. he had been at this for days breaking to sleep and eat. The prisoner was alternated into stress positions and various tortures; they had to revive him 6 times since his capture.

"Who are you?"

"I am the cure." the horse reply came with the strength of a man innocent of all crimes, not one that had been tortured for several days.

"Who are you with."

"The virus that the plague forgot." The replies where the same. Always the same.

The red light behind the man began blinking, news from the science team. He quietly turned and walked out the room pausing only long enough to let the team of guards in. he could already hear the impacts as the door closed.

"I grow tiered of this, tell me something useful."

"Sir, we have ran every check and reference against this mans DNA... no matches in the current data base."

"Ok, let me rephrase this. I want some information about who he is, that would be useful."

"Well sir we did a pattern analysis and found this. the man went to the controls and put up a picture of a fur ball on the screen.

"What in the name of Shiro Kurita are we looking at?"

"This is his DNA Sir. its messy very messy, but we have managed to isolate a few key elements."

"Wait what do you mean his DNA? isn't that suppose to be a spring or helix or something?"

"Well, yes sir normally, but if you indulge me I think the answer to that and to who he is will be explained."

"Fine I'll hold my questions."

"First we began isolating the core, several layers of DNA tangles insulate the core, which is then further Insulated by this structure." he changed the screen. "Yes, I thought you may recognize this, its Make up is reminiscent of Myomer, while its core form is more resembling Ferro- Fiberous. It seems that his core DNA is sheathed in Armour. This is what is preventing us from ascertaining valid ID. It is also preventing us from a number of other things. Backing up we noticed that the radical DNA was not connected to the Core but to the sheathing itself. We ran these radicals against IFF access gates known to the Combine.
In this one we found that he registered as Clan Jade Falcon, This was House Steiner, this is Kurita. From this we reasoned that he was designed to mimic a potential target for espionage. Panning further we find that the identifying radicals also have additional connections. We are still running database comparisons but this one here has broken free of the main structure. This found a match in our system..." Again the image switched, this time the structure was very well known every officer of sufficient knew this structure. One of the clans tailored a ancient germ strain to attack specific lines in the Combine. This one would be the steroid enhanced version of that one." we need to isolate him, Sir, you and the others may already be infected."

"What? infected? with ..." Then he remembered what the man kept saying 'The virus that the plague forgot.'

"Is there any thing we could use that would even point us in the right direction?"

"There is one thing, Sir but its nothing new..." He changed the display again, and again the DNA showed with markers highlighted and a code cracking the message.

House Solveinean Is Here

#66 TheKatzMan

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 27 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:27 AM

Wow that ladder thingie sounds like fun! '''\^o.o^/'''

I really miss the old system from mw3 (played online thru msn gaming zone) I believe it was called CZ... Which allowed groups (clans/houses/merc units) to have planets, and attack planets belonging to other units, buy stuffs... mercs getting paid to take planets for houses... was beautiful...

Heck, we go the processing power now... wouldn't it be fun to have the entire inner sphere in a persistent universe with dropships, jumpships, aerospace fighters, land air mechs, tanks.......... maybe I'm asking too much...

#67 Karaglen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 April 2014 - 08:45 AM

Official Notice to the MWO Community

MWO Community Members,

Late the House of Soveinean has had a member who has been creating posts that are inconsistent with our rules and regulations. This members posts have been seen as containing profanity and belittlement of other groups who may support Clan Lore. By our rules and Regulations this is unacceptable.

MechWarrior BK, recieved several notices and chose not to take action to correct his mistakes. As a result a Disiplanary Meeting was called, and after reviewing all the evidence, it was decided upon to revoke MechWarrior BK's sponsorship.

As of today, MECHWARRIOR BK IS NO LONGER A MEMBER OF THE HOUSE OF SOLVEINEAN.

Furthermore, The House of Solveinean apologizes for the actions of MechWarrior BK to the MWO Community. As we are attempting to rebuild our group and reputation, we ask the community for its forgiveness in the matter.

Sincerely,

[Quen'Ellis] Karaglen

Edited by Karaglen, 18 April 2014 - 08:49 AM.

#68 Karaglen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 April 2014 - 09:30 AM

We are The House of Solveinean

The House of Solveinean will be starting a rigorous 2 week recruitment push starting tomorrow 4/19/14, lasting through 5/2/14. We will be spending all of our time on either the NA Comstar VOIP Server or the NGNG VOIP Server. Our goal will be to meet other groups, and recruit new players by performing multiple drops with potential prospects and show our abilities, skills, leadership, and fun social community.

Time will be set aside a few nights over the next to weeks from 1000pm EST to approximately 100am to play Day Z and work on Squad Tactics and Movement formation that will have the goal of bringing the group closer together.

If you are interested in participating in this 2 week event please look for us on either the NA Comstar VOIP or NGNG VOIP at the 2 following TS3 Addresses:

NA Comstar: na1.mech-connect.net
NGNG: ts9.gameservers.ocm:9144

WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL ON THE BATTLEFIELD

Sincerely,

[Quen'Ellis] Karaglen

Edited by Karaglen, 18 April 2014 - 09:31 AM.

#69 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 18 April 2014 - 05:07 PM

Day #12 and Update #1

So I have officially have gotten my computer back home and I have upload Mechwarrior Online to it and have finished its updates. I have then upload our VoIP serve (Team Speak 3) got it setup as well and added my security futures for work purposes on to it. I haven't got DayZ put on it or the Hangar model for Star Citizen yet but that will be later tonight. I have been hard at work with updates to the website sense my computer has been down and now its back to business focusing on training and seeking out possible sponsored applicants again.
So the plan for this upcoming weekend and the next two week is simply this for the next two weeks we will be on "No Guts No Galaxy" and "Com-Star North American" VoIP services in the ending doing drops with other Units as well. So Sunday's are still going to be busy as it is my day for website updates and then all week long I will be running drops and getting to know other Units leaders and working with our Unit with official training.
We have been enforcing our guidelines, Standard Protocols, Code of Conduct and common courtesy principles this has really made a huge difference in the performance of this Unit and the desire to be here. so the future is looking brought and we are looking forward to it. We are not expecting a lot of applicants throughout this period of recruitment as these recruitment process as we are specialized kind of Unit. So our hopes right now is maybe one new recruit or two at the very best.

[Naschina]
Wolniewski

Edited by Wolniewski, 18 April 2014 - 05:10 PM.

#70 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 19 April 2014 - 07:59 AM

Day #13, Update #1

So we got on late last-night and want onto the "Com-Star North American" VoIP (Team Speak 3) and we did some training using Centurions for formation training. We made new friend over their though at the moment it is uncertain if this new friend is applicant material, we did enjoy his companionship for the match we wore in. We practiced calling grids and committed to the actions, we didn't leave that battlefield without normally taking one to two members of the other team or doing 500 plus damage most of the time.
We have many such training sessions coming up and we are looking forward to meeting possible applicants into our {Unit} within the next two weeks and most of us realize the standards of this {Unit] is what is going to make recruitment difficult. The truth is though these standards are very important to us and it helps find quality members not quantity members.
We have enjoyed meeting many of the other {Units] and are looking to form strong alliances/friendships with like minded {Units} for the upcoming Faction Warfare release. We also have been observing and looking at many of the player started competitions and leagues. In the next couple weeks as we continue to return back to our full fighting strength, we are considering taking part in these competitions and leagues to further build on abilities at least three weeks to a month at the most before we would enter into any of them. We have to build on our training route first and many get one or two more full members into the [Unit] we have wonderful potential full member on the rise and we are proud of you Khatz keep up the good work buddy.

{Naschina}
Wolniewski

#71 Karaglen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 19 April 2014 - 09:13 AM

Welcome the The House of Solveinean Recruitment Thread:

The House of Solveinean is doing a major recruitment push for the next 2 weeks. the start date is 4/19/14 until 5/2/14. Our time will be spent meeting new groups, and hopefully meeting 1 or 2 new players to recruit.

Please be aware we hold strictly to our guidlines, and thus our group is not for the faint of heart, or those not willing to commit themselves to us, completely. One of our biggest requirements is COMMON COURTESY.

I would SUGGEST, you consider doing several drops with us to see if you like our rules, regulations, tactics, and strategies, before applying.

If you are interested in participating in this 2 week event please look for us on either the NA Comstar VOIP or NGNG VOIP at the 2 following TS3 Addresses:

DAILY UPDATE:
So last night was quite busy..... but for some reason the hours passed slowly. I really dislike those kind of nights for bouncing. Hopefully it will not be this way tonight.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL ON THE BATTLEFIELD

Sincerely,

[Quen'Ellis] Karaglen

Edited by Karaglen, 19 April 2014 - 09:28 AM.

#72 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 19 April 2014 - 05:03 PM

Dear MechwarriorBK,

I would ask you kindly to re-frame from posting your angry on this forum thread. I have just sent you a personal message about this issue privately on enjin and need you to read it as soon as possible and discuss it their with me like the loyal responsible friend and member I know you to be of course. This is very important as your dismissal was not for your posts alone but other reasons as well, which you have now been inform about through your enjin email and the situation round your dismissal as you have now been informed by myself now. We have moved to resolve this situation in full now. So please get in touch with me personally, when you have time as this issue requires discussion as this Unit is not the same as the one you had join originally and much has changed sense your inactivity do to your situation.

[Naschina]
Wolniewski

#73 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 20 April 2014 - 04:40 AM

Day #14 Update #1

So what are the plans for the {Naschina] of House Solveinean today? the biggest thing is today is Sunday and with it being Sunday it means spending the majority of the day doing new updates on the Website. That way this week coming up I can focus on "Training" and seeking out of possible new sponsored Applicants. We are not looking to grow fast and some I have recently told me that our standard are extremely high and that our [Unit] won't grow or grow at a slow rate at which I have stated to them that was the intent as we are looking for quality members.
Those that have stay with the [Unit] have done very well and have noticed all the changes, these are extreme and most members if spending even time with the old [Unit] would not like it or be able to come to terms with it. I am pleased though we the many we have kept here in H*S and the success they have brought to this [Unit] thus far. We are still looking for new applicants to sponsor though realize do to our Guidelines, Code of Conduct, Standard Protocols, Common Courtesy principles and standards being so hard it makes individuals a little shaky about attempt to apply.
This we understand and accept, though still encourage you to try and seek out sponsorship as we will try to work with you if you come with us letting us know of your limitations before hand and make an attempt to keep them. We are more then happy to make arrangements or attempt too.

{Naschina}
Wolniewski

#74 Karaglen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:17 AM

The House of Solveinean is doing a major recruitment push for the next 2 weeks. the start date is 4/19/14 until 5/2/14. Our time will be spent meeting new groups, and hopefully meeting 1 or 2 new players to recruit.

Please be aware we hold strictly to our guidlines, and thus our group is not for the faint of heart, or those not willing to commit themselves to us, completely. One of our biggest requirements is COMMON COURTESY.

I would SUGGEST, you consider doing several drops with us to see if you like our rules, regulations, tactics, and strategies, before applying.

DAILY UPDATE:
Busy was an overstatement of how the bar did last night.... there was not one single customer after 1030. The plus side to that was I got to go home early. Very nice indeed. As for what is going on today... well there is a little party going on for the bar staff starting at 600pm. Including a chip dip contest. No clue what im going to make yet..... I FIGURE IT OUT!

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL ON THE BATTLEFIELD

Sincerely,

[Quen'Ellis] Karaglen

#75 Airbornegully

• PipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 49 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:32 AM

Right so story break, who are we really? House blah blah right? well if you wanted to get to know us from 4/19/14 till 5/2/14; The members of house Solveinean will be spending their time on

NA Comstar: na1.mech-connect.net TS3 Server and
NGNG: ts9.gameservers.ocm:9144 TS3 Server

To find us you can look for the rooms our house has on those servers or just look for the names tagged with

H*S, HoS.

Even if you are a member of a group already we are always looking to branch out and get to know the community.

So feel free to chat and play with us at any time you see us, (if we are currently in a drop we may ask that you hold until after though, this is not meant as a blow off we simply take our drops seriously.)

Fun and ames guys fun and games

#76 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:45 PM

Day #14 Update #2

So I got a little busy today it being a Holiday, so tomorrow morning round 1AM or 2AM eastern standard time. I will be doing updates to our website, that way I can get online now and begin doing "Training" with members of our {Unit} as soon as they sign in. I will be in our Channel on the [Com-Star North American] VoIP (Team-Speak 3) or in the Public Channels for those interested in getting to know us and wishing to drop with us.
I should be online lot more starting tomorrow as I work from home most days. So if you want to get to know us look for us in our Channel on (Com-Star North America) in the evenings round 7pm eastern standard time, we are more then happy to get to know other {Units] and drop with them as time allows.

[Naschina]
Wolniewski

#77 TheKatzMan

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 04:34 PM

ohh my tummy... :lol: I not feelz good... cant think... shouldn't have eaten that chicken raw... feathers and all...

#78 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 21 April 2014 - 05:59 AM

Welcome to the "House of Solveinean", recruitment Thread

Day #15 Update #1

So yesterday end up being a good day within H*S as members got on round nine PM eastern Standard time and we did over on the "Com-Star North American" VoIP (Team-Speak three) until round twelve thirty last-night. We tried to get few twelve mans together though we wore able to get a group put together their was no one on to compete against as we tried about seven times to drop. This was a huge disappointment for most of those involved and we did meet a few potential applicants that would be worth sponsoring.
I am doing a bit of work here from home as normal, though I should be jumping over to the "Com-Star North American" VoIP (Team-Speak three) here in about two hours maybe three to start doing drops and continue to look for possible applicants. We are still accepting applications, though we do require you to drop with us and then it is up to one of our members to sponsor you into our [Unit].
So we have our schedule up as well for our members in here H*S and we have been holding to it. We are looking forward to taking part in some league matches in the near future hopefully.

[Naschina]
Wolniewski

#79 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 21 April 2014 - 11:34 AM

Welcome to the "House of Solveinean" / {H*S}, Recruitment Thread

Day #15 Update #2

So what has gone on today? not a whole lot being Monday it is kinda slow and things take time to get flowing here. There have been some sizing corrections on our website and then on top of that we have been spending a lot of time over on "Com-Star North American" VoIP (Team-Speak Three). I myself was over on the "Com-Star" VoIP for about two hours this morning and doing drops in the common drop-ship rooms, however I am now sitting in our channel and after taking about three and half hour nap. (Laughs) I will their for those that may be interested in our [Unit] or simply doing drop with myself and our members as they sign on.
We have setup our Calendar on our website that non-members can see some of our events and participate in them. So far it is agreed on Monday & Tuesday's we will be doing Applicant Drops (Lance & Company) sizes on the "North American Com-Star" as we seek out possible applicants to sponsor. I shall attempt to be their dropping throughout the event from Seven PM Eastern Standard Unite States Time until Twelve AM Eastern Standard Time Unite State on "Monday's" and "Tuesday's".
These are organized drops and we take no bull or drama stance in our rooms so those that start causing issues won't be permitted to drop with us. We do look forward to meeting some new applicants and giving consideration to your sponsorship.

"North American Com-Star" VoIP (Team-Speak 3)

Address: na1.mech-connect.net

Password: there isn't one

Note: It is possible to find some of us in our channel on "North American Com-Star" VoIP (Team-Speak Three) before the events but you will need to check here for updates.

{Naschina}
Wolniewski

Edited by Wolniewski, 21 April 2014 - 11:39 AM.

#80 Karaglen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:53 AM

DAILY UPDATE:
Monday's are horrible... they are made when you have a virus and are still recovering from the weekend. I suspect someone came to the bar and I got it from handling ID's. Hopefully today will not be such a miserable day.... but only time will tell. Off to class, see you all later.

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL ON THE BATTLEFIELD

Sincerely,

[Quen'Ellis] Karaglen

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users