H*S

435 replies to this topic

#81 TheKatzMan

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 07:37 AM

Another day... more mechs to kill... Life is grand!

Hope it keeps up... would hate to run out of enemies...

Make sure you guys leave some or our enemies might not be able to repopulate...

Then I'd have to go thru the trouble of pickin a fight with someone else...

#82 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 22 April 2014 - 12:59 PM

Welcome to the "House of Solveinean", Recruitment Thread

Day #16 Update #1

So last-night want rather well for us here in the "House of Solveinean", we headed over to "Com-Star North American" VoIP (Team-Speak Three) round Seven PM Eastern Standard Unite States time. We did continuous drops from seven pm until about twelve AM today. We had couple potential Initiates/applicants consider entering into the "House of Solveinean" and one that has actually gained his Sponsorship into our Ranks.

We have recently updated our ranking system page and it now has a much better format and lists much more details on our ranks. We will be on "Com-Star North American" VoIP again tonight starting round 7PM Eastern Standard Unite States time. We can be found in our Channel or in the common room Drop-ships.

[Naschina]
Wolniewski

#83 Airbornegully

• PipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 04:57 PM

Well seeing as I have had a long day doing good things for my unit, I will forgo the story and just say, All systems Nominal

#84 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:48 AM

Day #17 Update #1

So we continue to make a lot of progress here in {H*S} as we have been training every night from seven PM eastern unite states to just past midnight. We continue to update our website and yesterday saw the update to our ranking system and with more detail included about each one. We have continued to grow with three potential new members and one already making his position very solid here in {H*S} and the other two moving in that direction.

We will be on the "Com-Star North American" (Voip) throughout most of the Day, though later this evening do to our schedule. We will be doing squad training in "DayZ" today and tomorrow starting round seven PM eastern Unite States time. We will be spending our time before then however in "Mechwarrior Online" and we will be back in the endings again come Friday Night once more. We are still looking for potential initiates into our "Unit" and those that are interested may apply with us on our website, though remember before you can be accepted as an initiate you will be required to drop with us for few hours and even then you still need to get one of our members to sponsor you in for your three week trial to this "Unit".

We have begun taking a look at a few "Leagues" and are considering joining at least two in the next three weeks. We have not decided as of yet which "Leagues" these are going to be but it will be updated here.

{Naschina}

Wolniewski

Edited by Wolniewski, 23 April 2014 - 04:50 AM.

#85 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 24 April 2014 - 07:54 AM

Welcome to the "House of Solveinean", recruitment thread

Day #18 Update #1

​So yesterday had been a good day for both "Training" in "Mechwarrior Online" and also in squad training in "DayZ", we got a lot done and continue to improve upon our abilities in both areas and our numbers continue to increase. We also have introduced a new event for our members and something the "Mechwarrior Online" community might enjoy reading about "Public Campaign" this is campaign that is going on in "House of Solveinean" and is updated daily. We welcome any and all to come read about the events and the story as it develops day by day, through victories or losses in "Mechwarrior Online" that we fight. When we are not doing "Official Training" or other exercises in our "Unit".

The section for "Public Campaign" is up under the "Guidelines" section you can find out more information about how it works. We are still looking for potential initiates, though most of our members have taken at least one initiate this month and most of those initiates are still in their first week here. So far they are doing very well and one of the initiates who wont be named is doing well and is up for review next week. He may just earn the title of Da'Ka and we look forward to his official membership into this "Unit".

{Naschina}

Wolniewski

#86 Airbornegully

• PipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 49 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 04:03 PM

Commsec, transec, hopset oh my

#87 Karaglen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 April 2014 - 04:19 AM

Welcome the The House of Solveinean Recruitment Thread:

The House of Solveinean is doing a major recruitment push for the next 2 weeks. the start date is 4/19/14 until 5/2/14. Our time will be spent meeting new groups, and hopefully meeting 1 or 2 new players to recruit.

Please be aware we hold strictly to our guidlines, and thus our group is not for the faint of heart, or those not willing to commit themselves to us, completely. One of our biggest requirements is COMMON COURTESY.

I would SUGGEST, you consider doing several drops with us to see if you like our rules, regulations, tactics, and strategies, before applying.

If you are interested in participating in this 2 week event please look for us on either the NA Comstar VOIP or NGNG VOIP at the 2 following TS3 Addresses:

NA Comstar: na1.mech-connect.net
NGNG: ts9.gameservers.ocm:9144

Campaign Update:
The House of Solveinean Campaign has begun. Non members can follow story mode updates on our website, and on the recruitment forums. The House of Solveinean has begun its war against The House of Davion.

DAILY UPDATE:
TGIF... Weekend here I come.

LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL ON THE BATTLEFIELD

Sincerely,

[Quen'Ellis] Karaglen

#88 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:30 AM

Welcome to the House of Solveinean, "Recruitment Thread"

Day #19 Update #1

So we wore a bit busy last-night as training in "DayZ" was a no show, we decided to return to "Mechwarrior Online" and continue our training round 10PM. We did a few lance drops and building on the consistent training, we have been doing recently. When round 11:30PM I pulled together our forces and then sought out a few friends, decided to start doing "Company" size drops.

This want very successful as we faced some worthy foes or more specifically the "Crusaders" they gave us few good fights and though we fought and won our "Company" matches against them. We also fought undeclared "Company" as well and won against them as well and though we wanted to continue on past midnight we could not find another match and we attempted to do so about six or seven times.

We are looking forward to continuing our "Company" training matches and increasing the frequency at which we do them even more now. We have been doing them about twice a week to three times a week, though as our numbers grow and we become even more active in the community. We will be participating even more in the "Company" battles.

We are continuing to look for new initiates into the "House of Solveinean", so feel free to drop a application and we can see about doing a few drops with you. We are kinda selective and won't accept your application unless a member is willing to sponsor you into the unit. So running with us for a couple of days, can help in this process as it allows us to get to know you. Once you have been sponsored you still have three weeks in order to prove you fit with us and us you so don't look as that process will end. So please feel free to check us out at our website which can be found other at the signature below in this post or at the front of this "Recruitment Thread"

{Naschina}

Wolniewski

Edited by Wolniewski, 25 April 2014 - 07:31 AM.

#89 TheKatzMan

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 10:03 AM

Cheshire Khatz has nearly completed his ascendance to Solveinean... ness. Can't wait to put my specialized skills to use and begin my adventure!

#90 Valkyrie Brynhildr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 343 posts
  • LocationHall of the Valkyries

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:01 PM

Another epic battle last night...1 vs 6 enemies and only 1 stands. Certainly one of my best games in MWO where I destroy 2/3rds of the enemy in an epic last stand on a base. What a rush...

I have House Solveinean to thank for the help in that battle.

#91 Eltain Schwarzritter

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:06 PM

Personal Update: 04/25/2014

This is initiate Eltain reporting in. Last night we had a great time running a few 12 man games. I participated in my Yen-lo-wang and did my share of work. It was my first experience with a 12 man game and we went 3-0 before running out of opponents to fight.

After that there was one more notable match, though not because of anything I did. Fellow initiate Valkyire Brynhildr performed an amazing turn around, but I'll leave the details to him haha.

#92 Airbornegully

• PipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 49 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:16 PM

So NC soft banned my account right after they send me a invite for Wildstar beta invite.... Not happy. Had to use the GW2 site to put a ticket in due to not being able to place an account ticket with out logging in............

So more MWO

#93 Karaglen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:23 AM

The House of Solveinean is doing a major recruitment push for the next 2 weeks. the start date is 4/19/14 until 5/2/14. Our time will be spent meeting new groups, and hopefully meeting 1 or 2 new players to recruit.

Please be aware we hold strictly to our guidlines, and thus our group is not for the faint of heart, or those not willing to commit themselves to us, completely. One of our biggest requirements is COMMON COURTESY.

I would SUGGEST, you consider doing several drops with us to see if you like our rules, regulations, tactics, and strategies, before applying.

If you are interested in participating in this 2 week event please look for us on either the NA Comstar VOIP or NGNG VOIP at the 2 following TS3 Addresses:

Campaign Update:
The House of Solveinean Campaign has begun. Non members can follow story mode updates on our website, and on the recruitment forums. The House of Solveinean has begun its war against The House of Davion.

DAILY UPDATE:
Went to work last night only to be told i did not have to be there.... which was nice to be honest. Sadly though, I have to work tonight. Hopefully I will be up for the challenge. Tomorrow, I have a 5K run to go to........... DAMN!......... I have not exercised in what seems to be FOREVER! Hopefully this run will get my ass in gear for summer running and biking. On today's list I need to clean my apartment, go check out the farmers market, do my dailies on SWTOR, and participate in MWO.

**QUERY: SHOULD I GO TO THE GYM TODAY?** ( For anyone who played KOTOR and remembers HK-47 )

Sincerely,

[Quen'Ellis] Karaglen

#94 Valkyrie Brynhildr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 343 posts
  • LocationHall of the Valkyries

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:57 AM

Stardate 42615600

It seems that my ELO has gone up significantly as my opponents have been getting better and better. Its either that or pugs that I have been dropping with have been of less desirable sorts. Completely incapable of aiming and basic piloting.

Hopefully, someone of them end up being my opponent so I can teach them the proper art of combat.

#95 The Mad Jester

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:10 PM

Why don't the Thundercats use lazers instead of melee weapons?

Because they'd chase the dot....

#96 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:13 PM

Day #20 Update #1

So what has been going on in the "House of Solveinean" today, the truth is its been a little "Slow" today. I have been out of the {H*S} office most of the day, busy with this alternative life (Real Life), though back now and on the "North American Com-star" VoIP (Team Speak 3) now. So we will be over their this evening doing drops and keeping our eyes open for potential "Initiates" though in honesty their is only two slots open at this moment and we are selective. We would rather drop with you for a few days and then you still need to get one of the guys here at "House of Solveinean" to sponsor you into the "Unit".

I will be round tomorrow, though I shall be doing a lot of "Lore" and other updates on our website. So you can expect me in our room and chatting, but as far as drops go it will be limited until round nine PM eastern Unite States Standard time.

{Naschina}

Wolniewski

Edited by Wolniewski, 26 April 2014 - 05:14 PM.

#97 Eltain Schwarzritter

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 12:40 AM

Eltain reporting in again. Another day of Mech Warrior battling!

Today I joined some people in the NA Comstar public team speak channel for some 12 man drops. We faced some interesting teams, including a lance made up of all light mechs! Our group first encountered the light menace in the ever burning Tera Therma map. Knowing that they could encircle us and overwhelm us if we moved out, our team dug with our backs to a circular kill zone and stayed in a defensive formation. With the lights unable to leverage their mobility to get at our backs, they were destroyed by the superior firepower. We encountered these brave warriors twice more, once in River city and again in the Canyons. Our tried a true strategy worked well for all three matches. In the last match they all equipped flamers! An unorthodox weapon of choice.

We also faced a team of mostly Assault mechs who destroyed us, and a MORE DAKKA team with 5 or so Illya Muromets! Our own group had around 5 Jeager Mechs too, so it was a match of awesome ballistic firepower. That's not to say we didn't mix things up. In one round our team changed to all Jenners (With two A1 Cats), with most of them being Streak equipped Oxides.

Overall it was fun and enlightening to see the different strategies employed by opposing 12 man teams.

#98 Karaglen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 199 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:10 AM

Campaign Update:

DAILY UPDATE:
Off to run a 5K event today. It starts in just less then 50 minutes. See you all later.

Sincerely,

[Quen'Ellis] Karaglen

#99 Airbornegully

• PipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 49 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 08:44 AM

Mech mech mech mech there are tons of mech mech mech mech

#100 Thee Tactician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • LocationUnite State

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:25 AM

Welcome to the House of Solveinean, Recruitment Thread

Day #22 Update #1

So what have I been up today? I have been doing a lot of administrative work on our website. Why? because it is "Sunday" and "Monday" through "Saturday" I spend my time training and running events with our members here. I also spend time looking for potential initiates for our "Unit" and that is why "Sundays" are busy here. We have our weekly briefing on "Sundays" and "Rank Evaluations" every other "Sunday". So this "Sunday" we have been spending time on our server just "Socializing" for the most part. We will be attempting to get on this evening on "Com-star North American" VoIP (Team Speak three) and doing drops and running with possible new initiates.

If you are interested in our Unit, feel free to put in an application and give us your in-game contact information and jump on the "Com-Star North American" VoIP (Team Speak three) and look for us {H*S} drop with us for a while to get to know us and earn a possible place as an initiate.

{Naschina}

Wolniewski

Edited by Wolniewski, 27 April 2014 - 10:26 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users