Hi Everyone

4 replies to this topic

#1 DeAdMaNx7

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 11:55 PM

Hey everyone i just joined ur faction. just wanted to say hi, Still kinda new to this game. Became a big fan of Mech assaults on xbox. finally downloaded this game. Man it sure is different. Yes i went threw the noob struggle about kills and my K/D ratio. But now i under stand way more about the depth of team work in this game. So even if i fall in battle i know its cuz i dished out as much damage as i could. i played a good distration. or i ****** up learn from it move on. Now im still new and am still learning really slow about all the types of weapons and engines. But now that i have joined ur fraction. the real question is what does being in a fraction do? is there and benefit from it?

#2 _____

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 742 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:46 AM

Hey Deadman, welcome to the CCAF. To answer your question directly, in game there's no real difference right now except for the one time faction challenge. It will be different once Community Warfare is implemented.

Right now you're kind of joining the lore of House Liao and the Capellan Confederation. More importantly though, if you join up with premades, you're playing with some of the best guys and pilots in the Inner Sphere. There are several Capellan groups here on MWO. As a casual player, I pretty much float between all of their TS servers. To give you a quick intro the ones I know of are the Warrior Houses and Red Lancers who are usually on the houseliaovoice.com TS server, the Gatekeepers and the 4th Tau Ceti Rangers who both have their own TS servers.

Hop around, make friends, and enjoy playing either solo or in groups as a new CCAF pilot!

#3 torturous

• PipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 98 posts
  • LocationMech bay

Posted 16 April 2014 - 04:22 AM

G'day from the Gatekeepers.

Drop in and say hello, we have a friendly bunch and always looking for new folks to roll with us.

we have a direct link to our ts room on the website.

houseliao.blogspot.com

hopefully catch you for a drop

#4 FireBerretta

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 169 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:20 AM

Welcome Deadmax7! You are always welcome to join us on our TeamSpeak server at houseliaovoice.com (no password). See you there!

#5 metro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSians Celestial City- http://capellanconfederation.com/

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:24 PM

Welcome aboard! Enjoy MWO and have fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users