3 replies to this topic

#1 Ravenholme

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 23 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 10 April 2014 - 01:55 PM

Hi guys my premium time that i didn't use from Phoenix on my account is missing, i believe there was other premium time attached to the account but i can't remember how much was on there.

I'll have to check again to see if it was added back in recently but last time i checked it was still at zero premium which wasn't resolved on my account. if this is still a known unresolved issue correct me immediately.

#2 p4r4g0n

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,511 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 10 April 2014 - 05:48 PM

In the UI, click on the "Activate" button under the Premium Time counter. It will show you how much you have stored currently and ask to confirm that you wish to activate it. The counter only shows how much premium time is remaining after you activate it.

Edited by p4r4g0n, 10 April 2014 - 05:49 PM.

#3 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 11 April 2014 - 08:55 PM

View PostRavenholme, on 10 April 2014 - 01:55 PM, said:

Blah

And if it is, indeed, missing, after checking the Activate button (lower left corner of Mech Lab screen), then you need to E-mail Support about this. We cannot help you if that is the case, and posting here does no good.

#4 Ravenholme

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 23 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:49 PM

ah ok, I checked and it seems the time is there, the counter just didn't show it. I guess I didn't understand that the counter is for the active time not the banked time. got it, thanks guys.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users