Mwolobby.com Private Matches

5 replies to this topic

#1 Katrina Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 157 posts
  • LocationTharkad

Posted 12 April 2014 - 09:26 AM

Make sure to sign up on the mwolobby.com site. Found out it is a fan made site though and private lobby not matches. I might have jumped the gun a bit but check it out anywho.

Edited by Katrina Steiner, 12 April 2014 - 09:41 AM.

#2 12Bravo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 252 posts
  • LocationMinnesota, USA

Posted 12 April 2014 - 10:07 AM

View PostKatrina Steiner, on 12 April 2014 - 09:26 AM, said:

Make sure to sign up on the mwolobby.com site. Found out it is a fan made site though and private lobby not matches. I might have jumped the gun a bit but check it out anywho.

What seems to be the issue... We see you trying to connect and disconnecting? Which browser do you use?

Edited by 12Bravo, 12 April 2014 - 10:21 AM.

#3 Katrina Steiner

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 157 posts
  • LocationTharkad

Posted 12 April 2014 - 11:06 AM

I am using IE10. I would be in for a few minutes then it would just disconnect me.

#4 Tenbatsu

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 11:43 AM

View PostKatrina Steiner, on 12 April 2014 - 11:06 AM, said:

I am using IE10. I would be in for a few minutes then it would just disconnect me.

IE10 has a few oddities when it comes to web sockets. I would recommend upgrading your browser to IE11 if you prefer to use Internet Explorer as your main browser.

This link might be helpful if you're using Windows 7

http://windows.micro...dwide-languages

I will take a look into better IE10 support though. Technically the lobby should work with it but you never know with IE.

#5 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:25 PM

I guess this is not the best thread to post this request, but two things I'd like to see:
1) Have the lobby room an "easily clickable" URL link. It'll probably be an additional field in creating the room, or some creative "parsing" of the room text.

2) Do something similar for TS3 based addresses (does Vent/Mumble have a similar feature?). There's a format for TS3 "links" so that would be helpful to parse in (either as a separate field, or part of the "URL" parsing).

#6 Tenbatsu

• PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 12:36 PM

View PostDeathlike, on 12 April 2014 - 12:25 PM, said:

I guess this is not the best thread to post this request, but two things I'd like to see:
1) Have the lobby room an "easily clickable" URL link. It'll probably be an additional field in creating the room, or some creative "parsing" of the room text.

2) Do something similar for TS3 based addresses (does Vent/Mumble have a similar feature?). There's a format for TS3 "links" so that would be helpful to parse in (either as a separate field, or part of the "URL" parsing).

Those are good additions, I will add them to my ever growing list.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users