#264 Noesis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 21 November 2014 - 05:27 AM

Posted Image

Let the rum flow, diplomatic ties with The Brethren have been restored. I hope that future collaborations between our units may cause some interesting and mutually profitable events in the future.

#265 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 22 November 2014 - 02:55 AM

For the Victors:

Posted Image

#266 VoodooLou Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 595 posts
  • LocationMember #2618

Posted 23 November 2014 - 12:20 AM

:rolleyes: :wacko: Red 5, standing by.

#267 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 24 November 2014 - 03:56 AM

View PostVoodooLou Kerensky, on 23 November 2014 - 12:20 AM, said:

:rolleyes: :wacko: Red 5, standing by.

Posted Image

#268 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 24 November 2014 - 09:15 PM

Posted Image

#269 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:16 AM

I am still working on setting up trade between you and the Free Worlds League. A number of my FWLM brethren have salvaged clan mechs which they had to have purchased through black market contacts and they will require a steady supply of replacement parts, since we are so far from the Clan Invasion front.

#270 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 25 November 2014 - 10:45 AM

Not a problem Ed, for the right price of course. Blueprints might be on the cards aswell for any real significant investment of maybe developing your own similar omni technology in the years to come?

Do I need to add any special consignment of our infamous "pignuts" (bacon doughnuts) to help sweeten the deal? ;)

#271 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 25 November 2014 - 01:18 PM

View PostNoesis, on 25 November 2014 - 10:45 AM, said:

Not a problem Ed, for the right price of course. Blueprints might be on the cards aswell for any real significant investment of maybe developing your own similar omni technology in the years to come?

Do I need to add any special consignment of our infamous "pignuts" (bacon doughnuts) to help sweeten the deal? ;)

That would help, since FWLM pilots are quite fond of bacon.

#272 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 25 November 2014 - 02:12 PM

View PostEd Steele, on 25 November 2014 - 01:18 PM, said:

That would help, since FWLM pilots are quite fond of bacon.

On a side note, Ed, have you finally found the allegiance for you? Good to see you with a Marik banner. Best house in the IS, until WoB at least.

Kerensky bless (the false) Thomas Marik!

#273 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 26 November 2014 - 03:00 AM

Posted Image

#274 Fakirzoran

• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • LocationTerra/North America/Spokane

Posted 26 November 2014 - 08:03 AM

Greetings Pilot, I noticed your details in the Outreach section of the MWO forums and thought I would make you aware of The Dark Born.

The Dark Born represents elements of the Dark Caste from Clan society, who are associated as nefarious characters from multiple origins. Normally represented as bandits within the Clan worlds they also have mercantile and other associations deep within its Dark recesses. Please note however that this unique kind of game play will be treated with some maturity and that respect to other pilots in MWO will be expected. So other than reasonable RP elements presented as part of the role to make the experience more enjoyable, any personal disrespect to other players or units outside of this context will not be tolerated.

The Dark Born community then represents both lone wolves and pilots interested in playing in more team work orientated game play like 12 man competitions though the focus of the game play will be orientated towards Community Warfare where the use of the Clan Loyalist faction will be employed for game play options initially but also the ability to switch factional allegiances for alternative tech use (this will be decided by the group). This recognising a complete spectrum of player interests from casuals to more competitive as well as veterans or newer players. The Dark Born is a Bandit group and a site for individual lone wolf players who want to play this game with a more "criminal" perspective as part of Clan society. This with a hope that PGI will represent this style of game play with a little more capability in the future.

The community has both a forum site and TS3 Server with various tools and links to other community sites to give a comprehensive guidance to playing MWO in the Dark Caste. This includes training aspects and guides that are being incorporated to help pilots in their various team games with an appropriate command structure known as "The Silk" to also help guide these interests. In addition new features are being developed as alternative trial systems different from Clan Zellbringen that helps personify the interests of this group better. A training course for orientation is in development with a view to expanding the pilot training requirements as things progress and become more established.

Diplomatic interests with other groups are also being established to help provide gameplay opportunities and further social interests as the Dark Born group develops. This also identifies with the idea of respectfully keeping player and RP interests separate despite obvious canon associations with the Clans. As such we are representative as part of the Clan society and their community interests being included in the Clan community forums etc.

The Dark Born site can be found here: http://mwodarkborn.enjin.com which includes the TS3 server details for use. So even if you want to join as a visitor or lone wolf before considering committing to joining more organised elements of the unit this is acceptable where the interest with this element of game play and Clan society exists in MWO.

Come to the Dark Side, we have cookies, and Pignuts dipped in JD.

Regards,

Noesis
Governor of the Dark Born

Edited by Fakirzoran, 26 November 2014 - 08:04 AM.

#275 Ninthshadow

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Warrior - Point 2
  • Warrior - Point 2
  • 175 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 November 2014 - 08:05 AM

We had some pretty smooth drops earlier!

Looking forward to making the most of double XP over the weekend. It will make a nice dent in making sure everything is mastered and ready to go.

#276 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 27 November 2014 - 11:42 AM

Posted Image

#277 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 28 November 2014 - 03:40 AM

Posted Image

#278 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 29 November 2014 - 03:01 AM

Posted Image

#279 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 01 December 2014 - 08:20 AM

Posted Image

#280 alanely

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 48 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 02 December 2014 - 02:39 PM

I am a Spinner, What do I spin you ask well let me tell you...

What do I spin, I spin the web of the DARK BORN, joining new thread's to our web. From new players to old, from lone wolfs to MERCs, from inner sphere to clans.

Will you be prey caught in a web I help spin each day or will you stand with me as a spider and feast on the sweet cbill of the dark life,

join us as a friend, guest, as members of the Meany alliance in this galaxy OR stand against us and you will fear the darkness for no light can hold back our shadow.

So shall I spin a web for you to join the darkness or will you be prey to feed our advance,
It is up to you join us and help me spin a web to you.

Edited by alanely, 02 December 2014 - 03:06 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users