6 replies to this topic

#1 Raggedyman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,278 posts
  • LocationFreedonia Institute of Mech Husbandry

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:45 PM

I have a large series of pictures to share but have not been able to find the answers anywhere for the below so

1: is it possible to post an embedded imgur album or does each pic have to be an individual image?

2: is there any problem with posting up the dollar value of the various things available to buy with MC?

#2 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 12:52 AM

1. No, not possible to post the album. You can link to it, or post the individual pictures
2. You wouldn't be the first.

#3 Raggedyman

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,278 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:20 AM

I tried to find other threads with the info to avoid reposting (and needind to do it in the first place) but couldn't find anything. You got any links to previous ones?

#4 ThatBum42

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 220 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 02:26 AM

The real cost of MC items might be somewhat inaccurate because there's different exchange rates based on how much MC you buy at once. Just sayin', should probably account for that. Also, with people having different currencies, and the sales and whatnot, it's my opinion to judge things per MC cost and come to your own conclusion based on what MC package you're going to get.

#5 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 03:10 AM

View PostRaggedyman, on 14 April 2014 - 02:20 AM, said:

I tried to find other threads with the info to avoid reposting (and needind to do it in the first place) but couldn't find anything. You got any links to previous ones?

No links, sorry!
It comes up every now and then in various topics for different reasons.

#6 Raggedyman

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,278 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 04:05 AM

View PostThatBum42, on 14 April 2014 - 02:26 AM, said:

The real cost of MC items might be somewhat inaccurate because there's different exchange rates based on how much MC you buy at once. Just sayin', should probably account for that. Also, with people having different currencies, and the sales and whatnot, it's my opinion to judge things per MC cost and come to your own conclusion based on what MC package you're going to get.

Totaly fair points: the MC packages are already factored, I've got it done as USD and GBP costs, and sales are easy as you can either calculate on raw MC per $ cost or apply the sale percentage discount. The only bit that gets tricky is if people buy multiple packages, but if you use a 'first MC bough, first MC spent' system you can keep track of your personal costings.

View PostEgomane, on 14 April 2014 - 03:10 AM, said:

No links, sorry!
It comes up every now and then in various topics for different reasons.

well I'll have to make sure mine is nice and useful and put it in the guides with an easy-find title :-)

#7 Raggedyman

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,278 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 03:11 PM

Thanks for the confirmation, will add in a clear disclaimer :-)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users