3 replies to this topic

#1 Mawai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,495 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:17 PM

Hi,

I have two issues with the new forum system.

1) In order to access the information efficiently it would be useful to be able to filter the topics by TAG so you could only pay attention to the ones you are most interested in. I could not find a way to do this ... the custom filter doesn't seem to support filtering by tag.

2) When adding a tag when creating this thread ... it was impossible to read the tag unless it was moused over since it comes up as either white or exceptionally pale gray on white and is illegible. I am using firefox on Windows 7 in case that is part of the issue.

3) I added a suggestion tag when I created this topic ... this placed a suggestion tag at the end of the title that could be used to find similar content but did not place an orange tag at the beginning of the title.

Edited by Mawai, 15 April 2014 - 05:27 PM.

#2 Mawai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,495 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:46 AM

Thank you for the prompt feedback ... might I suggest that the "Use first tag as prefix" option be turned on by default?

Also, is it possible to add or change tags as well as check the "Use first tag as prefix" option after the topic has been created? I was trying to find any of these options and didn't see them.

Edited by Mawai, 15 April 2014 - 05:49 AM.

#3 Kyle Polulak

<member/>

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 584 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:06 PM

I'll fix the white on white text, that's completely my bad!

#4 t Khrist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 656 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationThe Mitten

Posted 22 July 2014 - 06:33 PM

View PostmiSs, on 15 April 2014 - 08:33 AM, said:

Hi again!

You're very welcome! I'm going to forward this as well but I am pretty sure members will take this habit sooner or later. We will also be posting a Tagging Etiquette soon™

Yes it is!

Edit-> Use full editor

I'm going to let you try it out with this topic.

I am currently trying to retroactively add a tag to a recent topic of mine: http://mwomercs.com/...s/#entry3569676 but when I enter the full editor the option to add a tag does not seem to exist anywhere. Any suggestions?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users