2 replies to this topic

#1 Bobby Blast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 183 posts
  • LocationSouth Eastern United States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 07:03 PM

Up until yesterday I visited this forum several times a day now I find it unusable. It's funny that this seems to be yet another way to stifle any type of community and meaningful way for people to communicate in the MWO community.

I want this game to succeed but it's people like me who ENJOY the community that will keep the game thriving for years and yet you constantly work against any effort to build a lasting core.

I am utterly confused by what I perceive to be your mission statement. It appears to literally run contrary to your customers and dare I say these new forums appear to be yet another example of this.

#2 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 14 April 2014 - 10:27 PM

Are you talking about the change to General Discussion? Because this is the way it used to be, way back when ... and people said that very thing (your "...stifle any type of community..." blather) about the removal of General Discussion.

So now it's back. Sorry you don't seem to be able to handle it, but it's unlikely to be removed again.

#3 Kyle Polulak

<member/>

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 584 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 16 April 2014 - 02:05 PM

View PostBobby Blast, on 14 April 2014 - 07:03 PM, said:

Up until yesterday I visited this forum several times a day now I find it unusable. It's funny that this seems to be yet another way to stifle any type of community and meaningful way for people to communicate in the MWO community. I want this game to succeed but it's people like me who ENJOY the community that will keep the game thriving for years and yet you constantly work against any effort to build a lasting core. I am utterly confused by what I perceive to be your mission statement. It appears to literally run contrary to your customers and dare I say these new forums appear to be yet another example of this.

Without any concrete examples of you being stifled we cannot address your concerns as they are purely personal.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users