6 replies to this topic

#1 Red Scorpion01

Rookie

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 6 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:36 PM

Hey all... I have had several issues with the Cryengine memory fail as of about 2 patches ago...then, the patch today has just sent it over the top.. I can only play like 2 games now and then the error message comes up....I first want to apologize for any game drops...I know it is frustrating from a team level to have a disconnect.... I have submitted a ticket and FullMetal CG is working on it.. but, none the less I keep getting it...I , like most other early players here, have put a good bit of money into Mechwarrior online..and I never had issues until recently.. please just fix the issue....I have 2 gigs of memory on my video card as well as 4 gigs in my rig...I know the memory issue isn't me....or, if it is please let me know what to adjust....thanks..Red

#2 101011

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationSector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, on a small blue-green planet orbiting a small, unregarded yellow sun.

Posted 20 April 2014 - 03:06 PM

Reinstalling fixed the majority of my memory problems. I used to crash every 10-15 minutes before that.

#3 Beast244

Rookie

• The Star
  • The Star
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:20 AM

My game keeps dropping out every 3 games or less with the Cryengine memory fail. Anyone know how to fix this .................I got 8G ram and 2g on Graphics card ........I think it must be a temp memory failure.

#4 Haxxplz

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 28 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:10 PM

Had this exact issue today, the 2 games I launched crashed with this error.

This was also the first time playing after a couple months so I will try a clean install and report later if it helped or not.

#5 Alexander Garden

Producer

• Developer
  • Developer
  • 1,510 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:47 PM

Please consult the "Regarding Memory Allocation Errors" thread, currently pinned at the top of the Patch Feedback 1.3.401 sub-forum: http://mwomercs.com/...ocation-errors/

#6 wolf74

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts
  • LocationMidland, TX

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:49 PM

View PostRed Scorpion01, on 15 April 2014 - 05:36 PM, said:

Hey all... I have had several issues with the Cryengine memory fail as of about 2 patches ago...then, the patch today has just sent it over the top.. I can only play like 2 games now and then the error message comes up....I first want to apologize for any game drops...I know it is frustrating from a team level to have a disconnect.... I have submitted a ticket and FullMetal CG is working on it.. but, none the less I keep getting it...I , like most other early players here, have put a good bit of money into Mechwarrior online..and I never had issues until recently.. please just fix the issue....I have 2 gigs of memory on my video card as well as 4 gigs in my rig...I know the memory issue isn't me....or, if it is please let me know what to adjust....thanks..Red

Question What is the OS your Running? So far every time Someone has had a Memory fail it has been on a 32bit OS. Personally I think they need to bump the Min-System level to a 64bit OS.

Edited by wolf74, 01 October 2014 - 07:02 PM.

#7 Haxxplz

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 28 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 03:47 AM

A clean install seemed to have fixed this for me. Did a few drops for an hour after installing and everything went fine.

Running on Win7 64bit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users