Is News Feed

Answered

3 replies to this topic

#1 Ice Viper

• Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationCleveland

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:29 PM

I've always thought the IS news feed that was posted each day or day with an event was a pretty cool twist here. It subtly put a bit of immersion into the game and gave a little context to what was going on. Is there any chance we could get that back at some point? Yes, i'm aware this is very minor on the list of things for the devs to do with the looming Clan invasion but its still an easy feature.

#2 aniviron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,752 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:46 PM

I'm inclined to agree- it was a little thing that added tons of immersion, was something to keep me logging in every day. I miss it, even though I think it's been more than a year gone now. I made a thread several forum changes ago about it, but the answer I got then was not encouraging, something along the lines of "Maybe, it might someday if we feel like it."

#3 Kyle Polulak

<member/>

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 584 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 16 April 2014 - 01:37 PM

Niko and I have been keen on restarting this so keep your ear to the ground as we might make an announcement about it sometime.

#4 aniviron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,752 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 02:59 PM

View PostKyle Polulak, on 16 April 2014 - 01:37 PM, said:

Niko and I have been keen on restarting this so keep your ear to the ground as we might make an announcement about it sometime.

You just made me the happiest mechwarrior. ^_^ I hope you guys can get this off the ground! Would love to have this back.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users