#21 Zvestor

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 60 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:36 AM

View Postkamiko kross, on 25 April 2014 - 03:43 AM, said:

But I was more concerned about the general lack of european players. Nearly any unit I've been involved with is predominantly US timezone, most of the recruitment threads are for US timezone players and so on.....
There seems to be very few european players on these days lots of pug random solo droppers-not many people in units on voip.....
Kind of worrying....

As others have said, most groups use their own TS.
Ronin Legion and 3rd Taketa Lancers are active during EU Prime Time.
We have two german Kurita chapters active...but allways welcome english speakers...
But i have to admit to a certain degree, there are not many kuritan players left on the Kurita TS these days
And outside the afore mentioned chapters, i´dont have any knowledge of a greater kurita player base at EU timezones.

Leaves more enemy mechs for us :)

#22 Will HellFire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 203 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:37 AM

I need to point out that the so called House Kurita server was self-appointed by the leaders of one particular unit (hence the password), said leaders has long lost interest in the game and do absolutely no efforts to keep or improve their player base, or keep the so called House Kurita server alive.

I would heartily reccomend to any Kurita pilot to jump over the different Unit Ts servers and find friendly people to play with, as of right now there is not really any centralized place for House Kurita drops.

#23 Blacke

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 238 posts
  • Location3rd Takata Lancers

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:23 PM

Anyone who wants to have one with a good group of people is welcome to come over and hangout with us on our sever. We usually have at least a couple of lances going at most times.

Black-Foxes.enjinvoice.com

Edited by Blacke, 10 May 2014 - 04:24 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users