59 replies to this topic

#41 Richard Warts

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCrash landed on Weingarten III

Posted 28 April 2014 - 06:06 PM

It was long overdue but I finally registered on the KungsArme site. We really need to better organize ourselves, it feels like compared to the other houses we're sort of all over the place.

Edited by Tabu 73, 28 April 2014 - 06:20 PM.

#42 Klappspaten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:46 AM

View PostTabu 73, on 28 April 2014 - 06:06 PM, said:

It was long overdue but I finally registered on the KungsArme site. We really need to better organize ourselves, it feels like compared to the other houses we're sort of all over the place.

Thats exactly what I hope to achieve with this.

View PostDamon Howe, on 27 April 2014 - 03:50 PM, said:

....so yeah, this never happened.

I'm proposing Saturday, May 3rd at 5pm EST (9pm GMT, 11pm CEST). If you guys still want to do it that is.

So I guess we set that date for it. I will definately be there, and I´ll try to get some of the guys of the other one and a half german FRR units over too.

Saturday, May 3rd at 5pm EST (9pm GMT, 11pm CEST)

#43 chaos585

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 100 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUS

Posted 01 May 2014 - 05:30 AM

I wont be there unfortunately I have military obligations that day and chances are that my access to the internet is going to be slim to none then as well.

#44 Damon Howe

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic - Exact Loc. Unknown

Posted 01 May 2014 - 06:36 AM

RL > MWO.

#45 Kamikaze Viking

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • LocationStay on Topic... STAY ON TOPIC!!!

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:02 AM

I'd love to but it'll be 6:30am After Medieval Fair for me.. not likely to be awake (or even home if things go well ;p )

Anyone got links for the Allthing and Kungsarme websites mentioned earlier I'll add the to my list of mech sites to check.

#46 Sarsaparilla Kid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 664 posts
  • LocationGold Country

Posted 02 May 2014 - 11:55 AM

Here's the link for the Allting: http://spc.menschel.net/f/index.php

#47 Damon Howe

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic - Exact Loc. Unknown

Posted 03 May 2014 - 12:09 PM

50 mins

#48 Aleski

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 873 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:54 AM

Well...

I've miss the meeting and the discussion about this... I'm not often on this part of the forum, but i'm very interesting about FRR population and the future of our Faction. But is it possible to have a sort of summary of the meeting?

Sometimes i play with some of you (Tabu 73, Chaos585, Martino2k6...).

See you soon!

#49 Klappspaten

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 08 May 2014 - 05:21 AM

We mainly talked about organisational stuff.

We talked a bit about recruitment and the kungsarme.enjin.com site, which is basically dead and we figured that we probably ignore it and take fuluffypinkbunny´s alting forum for internal topics.
http://spc.menschel.net/f/index.php

also we got in touch with Peiper from the Steiner Hub and decided to organize a event with the Steiner hub wich you can find here: http://mwomercs.com/...blic-hub-51814/

After that we lost ourselves a bit in details.

Also the SoR has planned to organize a few events in the future, but that is something for someone whos involved in it to explain.

#50 Sarsaparilla Kid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 664 posts
  • LocationGold Country

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:05 AM

Here are the minutes I took and posted on my unit's website:

Minutes from the 5/3/14 FRR Hub Allting (meeting) with various unit representatives:

Attending:
Abivard from Odin's Host
Damon Howe from Shieldwall of Rasalhague
Klappspaten and Cyrilis from Blue Vengeance
SuperAtomicAirplane and Chaos585 from 1st Rasalhague Dragonregimente
Sarsaparilla Kid from Hvitbjorn Gildr

Topics:
- Kungsarme website for FRR - is pretty much dead, so we are using Fluffy's website (http://spc.menschel.net/f/index.php) for discussing FRR things that we don't necessarily want the general MWO population to see, as they could on the MWO official Forums.

- Status of non-attending FRR Units - Isengrim still active, but 5th Drakons and 1st Rasalhague Hussars have almost no active roster left (neither does Hvitbjorn Gildr, honestly)

- FRR recruitment - before dropping in a match, some announce their units, or FRR in general, but most think it's not cool to do it at the end of a match as that could be seen as bad sportsmanship, depending on the outcome. Even calling attention to yourself with a single tagline before a drop can help recruit for the FRR, such as "For the mead!", so that pilots recognize you when they see you in various matches, and then associate you with your faction. Directing interested people to the FRR Teamspeak Hub will give recruits an idea of the units involved, and each unit's website is referenced in their Teamspeak channel.

- Events - Saturday Sync Drops kind of fizzled out, so we need more ideas for events to keep people's interest and point to FRR as a group that enjoys the game and having fun together, need to promote and advertise events better to attract participants as well as attention to our faction.

- FRR vs. Steiner - this event is scheduled for Sunday, May 18th, with two different times to accommodate various time zones, including our European FRR pilots, so the first set of drops will occur on the FRR Hub and start at 7pm GMT + 1, which is 1pm EST, if I have my calculation correct, and the second set of drops will occur on the Steiner Hub and start at 8pm EST. The teams will be 4-mans, 1 mech of each weight class, no consumables except for Cool Shots and 1 UAV per team. It will be a Swiss-style rotation, so that each team plays each other team once, and the top teams advance to the playoffs. The map selections will be limited, and teams need to show up 30 mins before the posted time to organize their teams and review the rules, map selection, etc. All lance leaders must have Premium Time to allow for customizing the drops to choose the map and to drop with less than 12-man teams.

- Player-created Community Warfare - Damon Howe reported that the Shieldwall of Rasalhague is working on coming up with a set of rules and conditions to host a player-run Community Warfare, with details such as the attrition of resources, including mechs, repairs, C-bills etc. that would be affected by the results of prior battles. This will be easier to accomplish now that we have Private Lobbies to drop against other teams. More details to come in a few weeks.

No set date for the next FRR Allting (meeting).

Respectfully submitted,

Sarsaparilla Kid

Edited by Sarsaparilla Kid, 08 May 2014 - 09:21 AM.

#51 Cruxs

• PipPipPip
  • The Fearless
  • The Fearless
  • 93 posts
  • LocationMy parents basment.

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:19 AM

Thanks for the recap Sarsaparilla! Sorry no one from Isengrim made it to the meeting. We discussed it internally and we wanted someone to show but it didn't work out. Hopefully in the future we will be able to participate. Thanks you guys for holding down the FRR for all of us.

#52 Sarsaparilla Kid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 664 posts
  • LocationGold Country

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:25 AM

Welcome, Cruxholzer...just wish there was more FRR to hold down...the few, the proud, the FRR!

#53 Richard Warts

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 421 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:14 PM

View PostKamikaze Viking, on 02 May 2014 - 08:02 AM, said:

I'd love to but it'll be 6:30am After Medieval Fair for me.. not likely to be awake (or even home if things go well ;p )

Anyone got links for the Allthing and Kungsarme websites mentioned earlier I'll add the to my list of mech sites to check.

http://kungsarme.enjin.com/

#54 chaos585

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 100 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUS

Posted 08 May 2014 - 07:18 PM

As stated above the Kungsarme site is dead no need to necro it when we have fluffys Allting site up and running. Plus no offense to the Kungsarme site it has bloat adds where the Allting is much cleaner and simpler allowing a much more refined discussion forum.

#55 Aleski

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 873 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 12 May 2014 - 01:30 AM

Thank you for the informations, guys =)

I will take a look on the Alting forum!

See you soon!

#56 Vhetra

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 187 posts
  • LocationRadstadt

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:56 PM

View PostSarsaparilla Kid, on 08 May 2014 - 09:05 AM, said:

- Status of non-attending FRR Units - Isengrim still active, but 5th Drakons and 1st Rasalhague Hussars have almost no active roster left (neither does Hvitbjorn Gildr, honestly)

Oi oi oi. Just because we don't show up to the website doesn't mean we're not active. We have our own TS, just forgot to update the Allthing.

We're still abouts.

Even posted my unit pre-reg

http://mwomercs.com/...52#entry3647152

#57 Sarsaparilla Kid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Benefactor
  • The Benefactor
  • 664 posts
  • LocationGold Country

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:42 PM

View PostVhetra, on 17 August 2014 - 03:56 PM, said:

Oi oi oi. Just because we don't show up to the website doesn't mean we're not active. We have our own TS, just forgot to update the Allthing.

We're still abouts.

Even posted my unit pre-reg

http://mwomercs.com/...52#entry3647152

Aye...been seeing more Drakons online lately than before, so the rumors of your demise were premature...apologies! :)

Edited by Sarsaparilla Kid, 17 August 2014 - 04:43 PM.

#58 Vhetra

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 187 posts
  • LocationRadstadt

Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:05 PM

No biggie. We have been on a hiatus. A lot of personal things just seemed to hit at once, and we broke off from our community we were part of, so now we just have a TS until we decide to get a site.

#59 Richard Warts

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 421 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:16 AM

Vhetra, you could try creating an enjin site. Many FRR units are with enjin now, helps keep things organized for the community.

#60 Vhetra

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clamps
  • The Clamps
  • 187 posts
  • LocationRadstadt

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:55 PM

That's what I was thinking. We're kind of pushing for our emblem to be created first. We have most of the details worked out, and our man is on the job for it. So once he gets it all figured out, we'll look into it more. Enjin definitely seems like the best option so far.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users