Thanks Pgi!, Thunderbolts For All!

22 replies to this topic

#1 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:38 AM

When i saw this, my heart almost sank because just last weekend i pulled the trigger and bought a thunderbolt, instead of a dragon... then i couldn't remember what i bought and thought.. Oh no, is it the same one i had!?? I had to log in just to check as i haven't even added the double heat sinks yet to even go for it's First launch.

I am in luck, i had bought the 5S.. so Woot Woot!!, Now i just have to buy one more, which i picked up 5 more bay's which should last me, to finish my dragons, and Atlas's to elite, unless of course something side tracks me....

Now just a few credits left from my black Friday sale for some paint.. and i'm good to go for a summer of mech brawling with choices in all weight classes.. Happy One year anniversary to me!

Now come on PGI, give us a summer MC sale!! all this awesome sale goodness has had me dipping into my MC.. i know you wan't me to spend more and nothing says spend more like a good sale! :lol:

#2 TercieI

• Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 8,147 posts
  • LocationThe Far Country

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:51 AM

You couldn't have bought this one. This one hasn't been released. That's what so cool about this promo.

#3 Mechteric

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7,308 posts
  • LocationRTP, NC

Posted 17 April 2014 - 10:41 AM

View PostTerciel1976, on 17 April 2014 - 09:51 AM, said:

You couldn't have bought this one. This one hasn't been released. That's what so cool about this promo.

He said he bought the already released 5S, and is glad because this will be one mech closer to finishing its Elites out that he didn't have to first earn the CBills to get.

Edited by CapperDeluxe, 17 April 2014 - 10:42 AM.

#4 Androas

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 12:18 PM

Yeah is a nice promo ^_^ thought i maybe sell mine, because i am Hunchback addicted, but we will see.

#5 Bigbacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,088 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:31 PM

i await my free mech that I'll probably never use but free is free!

#6 Takashi Uchida

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 496 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:47 PM

I just dropped a few milli on a CPLT-K2 just before the announcement ^_^ . Looks like I'll have to postpone Catapult mastery for now, as I gotta look into two Thunderbolts to buy.

Anyone know where the right torso mounts on the new TB are located? I hope they are located high up like the 5SS. That's gonna be fun to play with.

#7 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 17 April 2014 - 05:54 PM

View PostTakashi Uchida, on 17 April 2014 - 05:47 PM, said:

Anyone know where the right torso mounts on the new TB are located? I hope they are located high up like the 5SS. That's gonna be fun to play with.

They are up high just like the 5SS. ^_^

#8 JC Daxion

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:23 PM

View PostTerciel1976, on 17 April 2014 - 09:51 AM, said:

actually i did not know that.. so cool! they should do that more, because it is kinda unfair to those that bought mechs already.. they kinda get jipped.. But still a free bay, and a few mill just for winning 5 is cool anyway ya look at it right?

View PostTakashi Uchida, on 17 April 2014 - 05:47 PM, said:

I just dropped a few milli on a CPLT-K2 just before the announcement :blink: . Looks like I'll have to postpone Catapult mastery for now, as I gotta look into two Thunderbolts to buy.

funny my other light heavy is a catapult, though i also have a cataphract for beef.. I really think mediums and heavy's are my favs, lights and assaults really take teamwork to really shine.. the K2 is a great mech though. I also really love me cat C4 too.. but is much more of a support mech.

honestly though, it really is hard to find a mech that does not work well in the right hands :(

#9 JC Daxion

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:04 PM

So i got my 5 matches last night, and the game updated to say i got my 5 matches, But i can't seam to find the mech in my bays.. Am i bugged? do i have to claim it some how? I could swear the Cent i won the last time just showed up in my bay

#10 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:05 PM

View PostJC Daxion, on 19 April 2014 - 04:04 PM, said:

So i got my 5 matches last night, and the game updated to say i got my 5 matches, But i can't seam to find the mech in my bays.. Am i bugged? do i have to claim it some how? I could swear the Cent i won the last time just showed up in my bay

Contact support - it seems there has been several other people having that issue.

#11 JC Daxion

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 04:24 PM

View PostShar Wolf, on 19 April 2014 - 04:05 PM, said:

Contact support - it seems there has been several other people having that issue.

will do, thank you

*Edit, After my first match today, it decided to show up... soo Cool.. guess i better update my support ticket

Edited by JC Daxion, 19 April 2014 - 05:19 PM.

#12 dragnier1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Covert
  • The Covert
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 11:12 PM

Edit: If you did not receive your mech + mechbay despite it being completed simply relog or restart client.

Edited by dragnier1, 20 April 2014 - 01:10 AM.

#13 Unnatural Growth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:23 AM

Yes, that should do it. This time my Thud just popped into my bays between matches, but my Cent didn't show up until I relogged into game.

#14 TheCaptainJZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,655 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:27 AM

The scoring is delayed by up to 15 mins (check challenges under your profile) so your gift may lag by that much too?

Edited by TheCaptainJZ, 20 April 2014 - 05:27 AM.

#15 SlaveOfSelf

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:41 AM

Finished challenge yesterday and still dont have it. Rookie here, is support@mwomercs.com the one i should use?

#16 Androas

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:05 AM

View PostSlaveOfSelf, on 20 April 2014 - 07:41 AM, said:

Finished challenge yesterday and still dont have it. Rookie here, is support@mwomercs.com the one i should use?

Yes. Did you play one more match after? or relog into the game? Sometimes the server is a bit "slow" it seems, and need an incentive to update your account info

#17 SlaveOfSelf

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:13 AM

View PostAndroas, on 20 April 2014 - 08:05 AM, said:

Yes. Did you play one more match after? or relog into the game? Sometimes the server is a bit "slow" it seems, and need an incentive to update your account info

y, had few more matches. perhaps the fact i started yesterday? gota say free mech would help me a lot at this point. still trying to figure which one to buy first. another weird thing is when i see profile on web it shows TDR-9S without picture but i cant see it ingame. rly confused. not a best 1st impresion.

edit: YAY MY FIRST MECH!!!! just got it

Edited by SlaveOfSelf, 20 April 2014 - 08:22 AM.

#18 Rubidiy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 518 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:22 AM

Came here to say thanks. It's definitely a fun mech to play. Great giveaway.

P.S. Would be great, if next giveaway is attached to some really cool ingame release.

#19 Red Line Pilot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:47 AM

Giveaway was nice :-)

Mechbays are always fun to have.

Too bad i just bought an an entire stack because of the mechbay discount earlier lol.

#20 Drudgewerk

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 90 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:56 AM

Thanks for the free mech! FYI, it wasn't until I logged out and back that it showed up. Had to do the same thing for every promotion so far so I figured that would work.

Just in time with this too! I was just thinking about finishing off my T-Bolt skills recently.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users