#1 MuFasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 287 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 17 April 2014 - 09:44 PM

Posted Image

Interested in joining a new team of experienced MechWarriors?
Want to help forge a community that you can call home today as well as tomorrow?

Join IFS

Many of our pilots have been involved with MWO since day one of closed beta
and we are willing to share with you both our knowledge and experience
We have all played casually and competitively
We will be on the competitive scene again
So be a part of a growing team
Get in on the ground level
Now is the time!

Join IFS

IronFist Syndicate
Visit us on our Teamspeak server @ ts.ironfistsyndicate.com
and speak with any member about what it is to be a part of IFS

Edited by MuFasa, 09 October 2014 - 06:58 AM.

#2 MuFasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 287 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:16 AM

We are looking for both new and experienced mechwarriors that have an interest in becoming a part of a team. We will be joining the competitive scene either in the leagues outside MWO, or in CW itself.

Join us, we are a new enough unit that you can get in on the ground floor.

#3 LyskTrevise

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 144 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:40 AM

Hi guys, I am one of the IFS administrators, and thought I would give a little bit of back ground about myself and our clan for the benefit of anyone who kept reading this far! I'm going to try to be as unbiased as possible, but no promises. :unsure:

Starting with the clan itself, Ironfist Syndicate is a relatively new clan, but has a lot of old members who know the game and how to run a community. Everyone is pretty friendly to each other, and I personally have made some really great friends. I've talked on the phone for hours with some of these guys, and our clan leader has even had some of our members stay at his house. That's the kind of community you can expect from IFS. Its close knit and almost like a family. Naturally not everyone likes each other all the time, but at the end of the day guys, we all just want to shoot robots and thats exactly what we do.

A lot of our guys are based out of North America, but we do also have some pretty good euro players as well who are very active during the American day (EU night), who play with us as well. Soon we plan on structuring this into something a bit more official, but as stated we are pretty new as of yet.

So why are we forming this clan? Well, to keep a very long story short: we left our old one. Some drama occurred that was not pretty, and I won't bring up names or tell you the clan we left, but it boiled down to somewhat of a coup d'etat and so we left to form IFS to rid ourselves of the drama. Moving on, in our old clan we competed in Proxis League, as well as Marik Civil War, and were moderately successful in each of them.

About myself and my background with the game: Well, I've been playing since Closed Beta (the good 'ole days), so I have almost two years experience with MWO. Shortly after joining the game, I discovered the Unofficial NA MWO teamspeak, and met lots of good friends and learned to play a lot better in the process. At the same time, I met MuFasa, who as you can see is our esteemed leader, and have followed him since. During that time, I was the lead drop commander for competitive play in our old clan for roughly a year, and helped manage and build the community of said clan along side a few others.

I think in myself, Mufasa, and our other veteran members we have a strong base to build from, and a strong base to be competitive with. Our first twelve man drops this week went well, all things considered, as we got back into the swing of things with our allies and close friends Phoenix Company, and I can say that if you join us you will have a lot of fun as well as have the opportunity to help build this place into the place that you want to be in. We think of it like that already.

Anyways, I've typed enough. See you guys on the TeamSpeak server soon.
-Lysk

#4 GunnyKintaro 01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:51 AM

Good Luck !
We At The Atlas Hunters Wish You Well!

#5 MuFasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 287 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:28 AM

Thanks Osprey! Appreciate it!

#6 mdmzero0

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2017 Shoutcaster
  • WC 2017 Shoutcaster
  • 1,801 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:32 PM

Welcome to the madness of merc corps!

Friendly bump from the MarineMechs, good luck recruiting! o7

#7 MuFasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 287 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 19 April 2014 - 06:59 AM

Thanks! We appreciate it!

#8 mdmzero0

• WC 2017 Shoutcaster
  • WC 2017 Shoutcaster
  • 1,801 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 11:18 AM

Back up to the top. Look forward to working with you all. o7

#9 MuFasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 287 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:39 PM

I only have one question for you....................

Posted Image

#10 Euphoric1RW

• The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:45 PM

Cool Poster, Greetings from the brethren!
Posted Image

Edited by Merroc Sandybanks of Frogmorton, 19 April 2014 - 01:45 PM.

#11 LyskTrevise

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 144 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 20 April 2014 - 08:33 AM

View Postmdmzero0, on 19 April 2014 - 11:18 AM, said:

Back up to the top. Look forward to working with you all. o7

Same to you, mdm, and thanks for the bump! Drop by our teamspeak or website sometime, maybe we can get something going between our two units.

Also, happy easter everyone!

#12 Fsutamu

• Pip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 10 posts
  • LocationThe Great State of Texas

Posted 20 April 2014 - 06:40 PM

Bump. Come hang out kill Mechs and eat cookies.

Edited by Fsutamu, 20 April 2014 - 06:40 PM.

#13 mdmzero0

• WC 2017 Shoutcaster
  • WC 2017 Shoutcaster
  • 1,801 posts

Posted 21 April 2014 - 06:57 AM

View PostFsutamu, on 20 April 2014 - 06:40 PM, said:

Bump. Come hang out kill Mechs and eat cookies.

I want cookies. :rolleyes:

#14 LyskTrevise

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 144 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 22 April 2014 - 02:16 PM

View Postmdmzero0, on 21 April 2014 - 06:57 AM, said:

I want cookies. :angry:

Valued Poster,

We here at Ironfist Syndicate take your response seriously. Please stop by our website or teamspeak and one of our members will be happy to help you with your cookie shortage.

Regards,
LyskTrevise

#15 mdmzero0

• WC 2017 Shoutcaster
  • WC 2017 Shoutcaster
  • 1,801 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:33 AM

Check these people out, they may give you cookies. o7

#16 fallen303

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:55 PM

hey, tried registering on your website, but where it says type the two words you see, it's not displaying any words. any thoughts? you guys sound like a good bunch, so would like to put in an application to join.

#17 LyskTrevise

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 144 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:31 AM

Hey fallen,

I assume you do not have an Enjin account which you are now trying to make. Without talking to you I would suggest trying to disable any adblocker you use or if you run NoScript turn that off as well temporarily so you can view the Captcha. Failing the above, if you can try a different browser (such as IE, chrome, firefox, etc), that would be advisable as well. Of course any of our guys will be happy to help you on our teamspeak, which you can access without being a member on the website by typing in the following when you click Connect: ts.ironfistsyndicate.com

Important to note the above is not a valid URL and will 404 if you try to put it in your web browser. It will only allow you to connect to our teamspeak server. Anyways, hope you can figure it out and if not: like I said well be happy to help you on TS.

Thanks for the interest!

EDIT: One last thing to try that I can think of at the moment is trying the Reload button next to where the Captcha is displayed. Though, I'm guessing you clicked that many times and didn't get any image to load?

Edited by LyskTrevise, 24 April 2014 - 02:35 AM.

#18 MuFasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 287 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:22 PM

For the record.... we will share some cookies... just not FSU's cookies.... they are ... faaaaaaaaaaaabulous

#19 LyskTrevise

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 144 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 27 April 2014 - 05:05 PM

Hey all, we are still recruiting, and I don't think its been mentioned yet, but we do play competitive matches every tuesday at 8PM US Central in cooperation with Phoenix Company. Feel free to drop by and see how it works and get in on the games, we are happy to have players join us!

#20 dyl4ns

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22 posts
  • LocationPittsburg, KS

Posted 28 April 2014 - 05:47 PM

Great bunch of guys to play with I have personally thrown my hat in with these fine gentlemen and enjoy shooting many a giant stompy space robot with them

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users