9 replies to this topic

#1 NocturnalBeast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts
  • LocationDusting off my Mechs.

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:23 PM

Gather around all you Periphery Pirates, Free People, Clan and Inner-Sphere outcasts! With unit recruitment low for even the largest House and Clan units, I suggest that we Periphery dwellers, form our own "Periphery Alliance". The Periphery Alliance would be a lose alliance of like-minded units who gather on a common website / TS server. We would retain our respective unit identifications, but would be on the same TS server and drop together freely.

Edited by Ed Steele, 18 April 2014 - 10:24 PM.

#2 GunnyKintaro 01

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:49 PM

Its a great idea ...

#3 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:51 PM

View PostAH Osprey 02, on 18 April 2014 - 10:49 PM, said:

Its a great idea ...

I believe that the Brethren are aboard and the Dark Born are willing to work with anyone who works with us.

#4 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:27 AM

Had some good drops with AH Osprey 02 this morning, and some good drops with the Brethren last night, I think this alliance could work well.

#5 BlackPhoenix01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,459 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationNJ/NY

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:35 AM

Being that the Aces Wild RP ourselves has being on a long term contract to protect an entire providence of the Outworlds Alliance- we would be interested in something like this. However, we have hundreds of members and have gotten very cozy in our own TS server. If you all would like to talk more about it in private just PM me on here or through Enjin. If you need a host for the teamspeak we may consider opening a public side to ours for sure or help in any other way you all need.

#6 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:45 AM

Prospective Alliance members, I am working on getting a Periphery Alliance channel setup on the NGNG TS as a neutral spot where we could easily find each other for casual drops.

#7 NocturnalBeast

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 3,685 posts

Posted 19 April 2014 - 08:53 AM

View PostBlackPhoenix01, on 19 April 2014 - 08:35 AM, said:

Being that the Aces Wild RP ourselves has being on a long term contract to protect an entire providence of the Outworlds Alliance- we would be interested in something like this. However, we have hundreds of members and have gotten very cozy in our own TS server. If you all would like to talk more about it in private just PM me on here or through Enjin. If you need a host for the teamspeak we may consider opening a public side to ours for sure or help in any other way you all need.

Just remember, that as "Free People" we are not beholden to any Great House, or Clan.

#8 BlackPhoenix01

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,459 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationNJ/NY

Posted 19 April 2014 - 09:31 AM

View PostEd Steele, on 19 April 2014 - 08:53 AM, said:

Just remember, that as "Free People" we are not beholden to any Great House, or Clan.

Of course lol! We're just your local friendly Merc unit ;)

#9 Euphoric1RW

• The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 19 April 2014 - 09:35 AM

ARG, we are not local and we are not friendly, arg matey it is the plank for you, arrggg!!
Posted Image

#10 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 19 April 2014 - 01:50 PM

View PostBlackPhoenix01, on 19 April 2014 - 08:35 AM, said:

PM Sent BlackPhoenix

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users