5 replies to this topic

#1 SOGNeon

• PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationEast Tennessee

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:15 PM

<insert cheesy union recruiting poster here>

o.k. this is actually NOT recruiting into any "house units"...

I am SOGNeon. I am a member of a NON-MWO gaming squad so I am not seeking to join, recruit for, or create any "House Unit", however I am seeking to organize the solo players somewhat. going into battle is more fun when you have players working with you.

the owners of HouseKurita.teamspeak3.com:6619 have given us free use of a great resource. I strongly encourage any solo players (or squad players doing solo drops) to get on TS3 and work with the other players. it is a great way to make new friends, and often makes the game more enjoyable for everyone involved. (the password is Yakuza)

I can be found in the game under the call sign SOGNeon, feel free to send me a friend request and look for me on teamspeak. if I am available to play I can be found in Luthien Station (the default channel) though I may be doing other things in different windows, I am usually happy to drop into the game and play a few drops.

one of the server admins (ManaValkyrie) has shown an interest in us solos making use of the server, and has been encouraging his own squad to spend time in the server when doing solo drops and casual gaming to play with us.

when you get on the server, you can chat with other players, swap info for friend requests and link up as a group for drops. we also welcome non-affiliated players, though keep playing with us and you might get adopted into the DCMS<G> (it is a joke. as the registered user status on the teamspeak server would seem to confer DCMS tags which a merc player received earlier today while playing with us. we declared him to have received a DCMS contract<G>)

#2 SOGNeon

• PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationEast Tennessee

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:47 PM

I admit, I would love nothing more than to see a drop with a group of mostly solo players just lighting up the majority of the company with kurita tags, getting into the game and splitting off between three of the drop ships to form up local comm channels and being able to have the recon mechs go out and bird dog for the missile boat players while the brawlers wade into the fray with support from the missile boats on call. all not because we are a squad with scheduled practices, but rather because we are a group of players who work together as proud members of the DCMS.

to see kurita players message other kurita players and invite them to join us when we see them.

#3 Kaiju17

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:32 AM

I would love to Serve the Dragon With a Group

i have been Solo since Founder. Kaiju17 is my Name. please invite me if im on ingame.

Thanks

#4 DEMAX51

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationThe cockpit of my Jenner

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:49 AM

"Solo players unite!" is a pretty good oxymoron. It's like an Anarchist's Meeting.

#5 Kjudoon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 7,636 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 13 May 2014 - 11:57 AM

Posted Image

"Solo players unite"? Doesn't that make you no longer a solo player? Also, if you are not in a house, doesn't that make this a merc unit? I'm all for players to get together and play, and it's nice a unit is opening up it's TS doors for that so don't think I'm criticizing.

Not trying to troll, but my curiosity and confusion have been piqued.

#6 GunnyKintaro 01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 12:39 PM

View PostSOGNeon, on 18 April 2014 - 11:47 PM, said:

I admit, I would love nothing more than to see a drop with a group of mostly solo players just lighting up the majority of the company with kurita tags, getting into the game and splitting off between three of the drop ships to form up local comm channels and being able to have the recon mechs go out and bird dog for the missile boat players while the brawlers wade into the fray with support from the missile boats on call. all not because we are a squad with scheduled practices, but rather because we are a group of players who work together as proud members of the DCMS.

to see kurita players message other kurita players and invite them to join us when we see them.

Ill be glad to see more Kurita Players myself if you could get those people out there pugging it alone to group up just for fun and hanging out .. Thats a nice idea House Kurita is as kind as it is deadly... Our TS3 is always open to all as well atlashunters.enjinvoice.com... no password .. Pugs other units anyone at all is welcome as long as they are 18 and over as we are a Adult Unit and do not care to babysit others young... All Kurita players are welcome to add us to their friends list..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users