Looking For A Group

2 replies to this topic

#1 RustyBolts

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 09:47 AM

I am a laid back player who has been a mech warrior fan since the original computer game and board game. Yes I am old, 40+, who plays this game part time, as well as some other games. Real life always takes priority and this is a game, so I do not take it serious. I instead play to have fun. I am not dedicated to one mech or one class. I instead like options and pilot the mech that I want to when I want to. If there is a group I might fit in with, let me know. I have RaidCall already downloaded, but can download TM also.

#2 Mikhail Volodin

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 10:14 AM

Hey Rusty check your messages I did send you a link to a page I believe you'll be interested in if you're looking for something more informal and fun!

#3 Hrunting

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 102 posts
  • LocationSkye

Posted 24 April 2014 - 02:46 PM

Rusty,

Join us! We are STEINER!

Tired of joining communities that promise the sun, moon, and stars, but never seem to deliver? Can't find friendly, highly skilled and motivated players to play with? Then come join a community that's over a decade old, with a rich history of success dating back to the online MechWarrior games of yesteryear! Join the Skye Rangers!

Underneath the 'umbrella' of the Skye Rangers name are multiple independently-run regiments (for every time zone and every playing style), each providing a unique experience for either the hardcore or casual gamer, depending on the regiment in question. It is this depth that has made the Skye Rangers known for both their fierce competitiveness in planetary leagues and official ladder matches, as well as their social graces and good humor that provide a comfortable home for any MechWarrior.

Highlights of some of the things that we offer to every member:

- 100-person TeamSpeak server with dedicated and active administrators
- A professionally-designed and strictly moderated website and forums.
- In-house tournaments and challenges - the Skye Cup is our own tournament held between all of our various regiments.
- Meaningful competitions, medals, and awards that help to unite all of our regiments under the banner of the Skye Rangers.
- A home where you, regardless of being hardcore or casual, can find many like-minded individuals with which to pursue YOUR goals in MechWarrior : Online.

Join the Skye Federation to vanquish the enemies of the Archon! Skye-Rangers.net

Posted Image

Edited by Hrunting, 24 April 2014 - 02:48 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users