Issues With Weapon Grouping And Hardpoints

2 replies to this topic

#1 PhantazmPMFE

Rookie

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:44 PM

Problem #1) Lately, I have been noticing that my weapon groups in some of my mechs have been resetting themselves to default (everything is in group one) every time i start a new play session. I have changed them back in-game, and in the mech lab as well, but the problem continues to happen each time I relaunch. I've heard from a few other players that this is happening to them as well, and does not seem to be related to any particular mech or loadout configuration. Wondering if anyone has any idea what's up with that?

Problem #2) I was messing around with my Griffin 1N today and was trying to put an LRM15 + Artemis in the top hardpoint, so that I could fire the whole salvo in one shot, I put SRM4's in the other two missile hardpoints and no matter what order I put the weapons on the mech, every time I hit the checkout button, the LRM15 hops down to the "bottom" hardpoint, which cannot fire all 15 missiles at once. Not really a gamebreaker, but annoying and puzzling. Anyone else experience this?

#2 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 20 April 2014 - 07:50 PM

1. Have you tried the Repair Tool?

2. Steps to fix:
a. Remove the LRM15 and SRM4s from the 'Mech.
b. Save.
c. Sell all LRM15 and SRM4 launchers in your inventory.
d. Buy new LRM15 and put it in first.
e. Save.
f. Buy new SRM4s and install them.
g. Save.
h. ???
i. Profit.

#3 ARCTICF0X

• PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 27 April 2014 - 06:22 AM

I get this as well and it's F^%^ing annoying.

I think the point is, why the F#^& do we have to come up with some stupid workaround for something that shouldn't be broken in the first place.

Also - I do not want to sell 14 large lasers just so that I can buy one at full price so that it will go in the correct position.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users