- - - - -

I Not New But I Idk This ...

322 replies to this topic

#241 KAT Editor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 164 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 12:00 AM

I use 2 ppc 2 gauss 2 srm6 on DW, i stand rear to the wall and he do big circles around (its give me time to down heat), and i see how i got on he + cursor be red. Sometimes occur in MWO mystical things, most of them people call cheats :D Before hit spider i shoot far DW but with 4.4 zoom hit wall :D Still not used to the location of his hands, and enemy DW run out )

#242 KAT Editor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 04:56 AM

What is going on guys, my full armour Atlas die by sahdow hawk 1vs1 front vs front i shoot 2 times ac20srm18(i start shoot first and shoot when reload down), he shoot me 4 times with srm18 and destroy all my parts (head and legs not die (ammo in it)), in next time i run with full-30dmg 6uac5 dw on jm, shoot he right torso and he first kill me with 2ac5 4mg (one guy talk before abiut mg 100% crit hack)

What do hack what work, he shoow all mech on map and have aim (but it aim to correct center what we see), you can found a lot of guys with it > pick little guy with ECM, and attack from places which usually do not look, some guys shoot you before you out wall (noone see you before and 0 UAV), i not use it in online, then i not bad :D

And not bad they add Yandex :D But where 300 mc pur ... For now i want only mb :D

#243 KAT Editor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 164 posts

Posted 15 October 2014 - 09:44 PM

Ok ok, but what with centurion, i get mc, but where he? D: Or he come at last day

#244 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 15 October 2014 - 10:44 PM

October 21st

#245 KAT Editor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 164 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 03:15 AM

That fun, i sign at 21, nothing, look to event time (thats be 11pm for my), come at that time > servers down, come after 1 h, servers down ... But if event starts from that time then changes need be ended )

Good idea use atermis on clan mech? For they missles +1 tonn big bonus, and i see only 1 guy who use it ... But clan lrm shoot notso many how can slot, they sloot fast 1 missle per some ms, then what with accuracy?

This update with permament jj for some mech, but how i now put 4xclrm15 to timber wolf? :D I not buy it yet, but want look how it work :D

#246 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:29 AM

View PostKAT Editor, on 22 October 2014 - 03:15 AM, said:

That fun, i sign at 21, nothing, look to event time (thats be 11pm for my), come at that time > servers down, come after 1 h, servers down ... But if event starts from that time then changes need be ended )

The sale starts at 21st. The event (Primary Objective), ended before the patch.

Good idea use atermis on clan mech? For they missles +1 tonn big bonus, and i see only 1 guy who use it ... But clan lrm shoot notso many how can slot, they sloot fast 1 missle per some ms, then what with accuracy?

Yes, it can be a good idea. I recommend Artemis for C-SRM6, and possibly for LRMs, but clan LRMs are not good enough to use honestly. The accuracy from the LRMs is improved, so they group better (someone correct me on this, if I'm wrong), but the long duration of the stream fire makes them not really good.

AMS kills C-LRMs twice as fast as it does Inner Sphere LRMs, and because of the way they fire, it takes much longer for them to deal their damage, so people can avoid them even easier.

This update with permament jj for some mech, but how i now put 4xclrm15 to timber wolf? :D I not buy it yet, but want look how it work :D

You can still do it Like This.

(You can remove the MGs, and their 1 ton of ammo, to add more LRM ammo).

#247 KAT Editor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 164 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 09:08 AM

View PostIraqiWalker, on 22 October 2014 - 07:29 AM, said:

You can still do it Like This.

I mean with atermis )

And not a lot players have AMS + clrm low weight then if pick for example single dw how target ifficience = 100% )

#248 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:01 AM

View PostKAT Editor, on 22 October 2014 - 09:08 AM, said:

I mean with atermis )

And not a lot players have AMS + clrm low weight then if pick for example single dw how target ifficience = 100% )

yeah, you can't do it with Artemis Switch to LRM 10 if you want Artemis on the S. While it's true that most clan mech don't pack AMS, on the other hand, most IS mechs are fully capable of having 1 or more AMS on them.

#249 KAT Editor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 164 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:50 AM

I cant found where they show winners of it http://mwomercs.com/...es/page__st__80 maybe i get some for this crazy idea :D

And something wrong with my Orion and Centurion, every match at start they have all weapons in 1 group, or i very random groups (i set normal groups, and change weapons and groups, again and again i see that bag) D:

#250 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:52 AM

View PostKAT Editor, on 07 November 2014 - 07:50 AM, said:

I cant found where they show winners of it http://mwomercs.com/...es/page__st__80 maybe i get some for this crazy idea :D

And something wrong with my Orion and Centurion, every match at start they have all weapons in 1 group, or i very random groups (i set normal groups, and change weapons and groups, again and again i see that bag) D:

Go to your installation folder for MW:O, look around for the weapon groups file, and delete it.

Set your weapon groups in the mechbay screen, and see if that changes.

#251 TheCaptainJZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 07 November 2014 - 10:26 AM

View PostKAT Editor, on 07 November 2014 - 07:50 AM, said:

http://mwomercs.com/...loween-contest/

The first post was edited with the winners

Edited by TheCaptainJZ, 07 November 2014 - 10:27 AM.

#252 KAT Editor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 164 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 10:41 PM

Oh common, i pait this for 5-6h to get nothing? D: Yes i not talk about first place, but anything :D Get this lesson, if you want paint not art pickture, dont use art rage 2 + if you dont have map-case ) Oh i can pick cocrips and mb if spend this time to event (

And can you tell me about low siggnal, how do it? ECM in conter mode?

Edited by KAT Editor, 08 November 2014 - 06:02 AM.

#253 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 November 2014 - 06:46 PM

If you are within range of an ECM mech (180 Meters), and don't have BAP active, then you will get the low signal jamming. If you have BAP, or an ECM that you switch to Counter mode, you can stop it.

#254 KAT Editor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 164 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 10:42 PM

Ok ty ) I interesting im more one thing, i 2 times lose full KFX(28/28) leg for only one air strike ... and one time lose Centurion leg ... its cleap foot strike? :D

And about ammo, on SCR i lose right arm (2x lrm ammo), and i have before <360 ammo ... i lose all this ammo (but i have ammo in other places). Then for example i have on mech 2x srms ammo in l and r leg, at the moment i shooted 200 srms, then if i lose l or r leg, i miss all ammo? What is the destruction of the package anywhere subtracts its number of rounds in any case?

#255 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 09 November 2014 - 11:18 PM

your mech does not use ammo equally from each location, it uses ALL of the ammo in one spot, them moves to the next spot.
It's possible to lose the only section left that contained any ammunition, leaving you with none.

#256 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:35 AM

View PostKAT Editor, on 09 November 2014 - 10:42 PM, said:

Ok ty ) I interesting im more one thing, i 2 times lose full KFX(28/28) leg for only one air strike ... and one time lose Centurion leg ... its cleap foot strike? :D

And about ammo, on SCR i lose right arm (2x lrm ammo), and i have before <360 ammo ... i lose all this ammo (but i have ammo in other places). Then for example i have on mech 2x srms ammo in l and r leg, at the moment i shooted 200 srms, then if i lose l or r leg, i miss all ammo? What is the destruction of the package anywhere subtracts its number of rounds in any case?

An air strike deals 35 damage, so if you didn't have full armor on that leg, the airstrike is enough to kill it. It could also be that you got hit by 2 bombs.

As for the ammo problem:

Ammo is consumed one location at a time, the game starts with ammo in the CT->RT->LT->LA->RA->LL->RL->HD.

So if you lose a section that had ammo in it, and it was the last section with ammo in it, you lose that ammo.

Good news is that you can use this to your advantage. If I have a weapon that uses ammo, and I know I'm going to use a lot of it before I die. I will put the first 2 tons in the CT. Since I can guarantee that I will use at least this much very quickly. When the ammo is gone from that section, you can't get ammo explosions in there.

#257 KAT Editor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 164 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:20 AM

But wait one moment ...

First and foremost, thanks to all our participants!
With only a limited number of prizes, those who took part without winning in this contest will not go empty-handed.A free 'Mechbay code will be provided to all participant

Thats mean i get Mb too? but how i can get it ... I give message about it to Nikolai Lubkiewicz, but he not say anything ...

Edited by KAT Editor, 11 November 2014 - 12:21 AM.

#258 TheCaptainJZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:21 AM

Hmm...I'd guess that code should be emailed to you. Also, give Niko some time to respond. I'm sure he gets a lot of messages. You can also email support@mwomercs.com. They have a bit of a backlog, but it's less likely to get overlooked completely by accident.

#259 KAT Editor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 164 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 05:11 AM

Nothing on mail ... ok give question to support )

My idea of drawing the most unusual? :D Yes, implementation not A++
Posted Image

I start understand how play with lasers on 200ping )) Need shoot running targets how you have balistic(shooted ahead) ))

#260 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 11 November 2014 - 05:18 AM

View PostKAT Editor, on 11 November 2014 - 05:11 AM, said:

My idea of drawing the most unusual? :D Yes, implementation not A++

I thought it was clever - not something that would have occurred to me, for sure!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users