322 replies to this topic

#301 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 28 August 2015 - 07:14 PM

It's already in the works. This is the new tutorial for MWO, and Russ said they will be adding PVE later.

#302 KAT Editor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 164 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 11:29 PM

Thats not bad ) But what about hackers? ) Reporting them its nothing, they create next account or go hacking to next ftp game. Some videos with mh and other hacks deleted from youtube, and i cant show they, but one of them really funny. Thats hack targeted you to most critical part of enemy mechs at screen, its very fun when i mastered banshee and hackers shoot my arms, when can shoot other parts. (and they super fast change look to my arms ots 100% hack + they see my arms empy). And if guy have camos and hero mechs its not say "that guy not hacking, because henot want lose account", he can use money hack. I see maaaany hackers on that tournament, 2 times see battlemaster who kill my jagermesh with 2 shoots of 4 mlasers to fuul armour rt, but its need get more 60 damage ... One time see scr, who shoot my banshee ct from fromn, but hit only back, and killed me ) I think many people use different hacks, because salience about that.

And again soory for my eglish :D

#303 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 September 2015 - 02:58 AM

View PostKAT Editor, on 22 September 2015 - 11:29 PM, said:

Thats not bad ) But what about hackers? ) Reporting them its nothing, they create next account or go hacking to next ftp game. Some videos with mh and other hacks deleted from youtube, and i cant show they, but one of them really funny. Thats hack targeted you to most critical part of enemy mechs at screen, its very fun when i mastered banshee and hackers shoot my arms, when can shoot other parts. (and they super fast change look to my arms ots 100% hack + they see my arms empy). And if guy have camos and hero mechs its not say "that guy not hacking, because henot want lose account", he can use money hack. I see maaaany hackers on that tournament, 2 times see battlemaster who kill my jagermesh with 2 shoots of 4 mlasers to fuul armour rt, but its need get more 60 damage ... One time see scr, who shoot my banshee ct from fromn, but hit only back, and killed me ) I think many people use different hacks, because salience about that.

And again soory for my eglish :D

Well, let me make one thing clear. There is no way for them to adjust the damage of a weapon. Since that is all resolved server side. So the battlemaster didn't kill you with just the 4 lasers, you got hit with a lot of things, or your armor wasn't actually at full, and the paperdoll failed to update quickly.

Other than that, all you can do is report hackers. Last I checked, I can't really call the cops on a hacker. It's not an illegal crime. So they can do whatever they want after they are banned from the game. If you see hackers, report them.

#304 KAT Editor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 164 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 11:44 PM

But if you battlemaster with lrms only 4ml, and see how jagermech with full arour and 3uac5 come closer then 180m, you try defend with arms? (allyes left him, its fight 1 vs 1). He with no rotating and moveing shoot me 2 times, kill and keep shoot lrms others )

Enother time i fight 1 vs 1, banshee vs crab (we full armour, i have 110 armour at ct). I have mastered banshee with 3LL, 3ac5(+reloading moduve lv5), he have crab with 2 LL and 2 uac5. He moved towards me, and not rotating (i be 100% sure about my win, because i can cleap shoot he ct) and he got me. I add more 200 damage, but he still have armour on ct, how it possible? + he rt and lt not get damage, but i lose all armour on rt and lose ct (i moving).

And do you try use 6uac5 on Daishi? Its really hard to likk someone, because its only 30 damage + its jammed + enemes rotating. But i many times see how i pick 90 damage from first wave hit, like i screenshoot before my cplt lose all 77 ct armour and come red ct.

Yes, its a game and everyone plays how he want, but i call anti cheat :D

And muth better play with own music )

#305 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 September 2015 - 11:53 PM

View PostKAT Editor, on 23 September 2015 - 11:44 PM, said:

But if you battlemaster with lrms only 4ml, and see how jagermech with full arour and 3uac5 come closer then 180m, you try defend with arms? (allyes left him, its fight 1 vs 1). He with no rotating and moveing shoot me 2 times, kill and keep shoot lrms others )

Enother time i fight 1 vs 1, banshee vs crab (we full armour, i have 110 armour at ct). I have mastered banshee with 3LL, 3ac5(+reloading moduve lv5), he have crab with 2 LL and 2 uac5. He moved towards me, and not rotating (i be 100% sure about my win, because i can cleap shoot he ct) and he got me. I add more 200 damage, but he still have armour on ct, how it possible? + he rt and lt not get damage, but i lose all armour on rt and lose ct (i moving).

And do you try use 6uac5 on Daishi? Its really hard to likk someone, because its only 30 damage + its jammed + enemes rotating. But i many times see how i pick 90 damage from first wave hit, like i screenshoot before my cplt lose all 77 ct armour and come red ct.

Yes, its a game and everyone plays how he want, but i call anti cheat :D

And muth better play with own music )

A 6 UAC 5 DWF will land 60 damage very easily on the first 1-2 seconds with Ultra mode, and if they don't jam, that's 90 damage within 5 seconds or so.

As for the crab vs banshee fight. I'm not sure, it sounds like part hit reg issues, and part him torso twisting better than you.

Can't really tell much, because I don't have more detail, but damage can't be modified by cheating, that part is physically impossible, unless the cheater was inside the PGI servers in Canada.

#306 TheCaptainJZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:01 PM

Did you say you had only 2 GB of memory in your computer? You definitely need at least 4 GB. I still think part of your problem is performance issues running the game, either your computer, the network performance, or both. Things might be registering on the server as a hit and your client never gets or displays that packet because it gets lost in transit or who knows what. If this is the case, it would definitely look like hacking when really you just can't see everything that's going on.

#307 KAT Editor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 164 posts

Posted 26 September 2015 - 10:15 PM

Hack can say wrong information to server and you can 2 times shoot you ac20 at once for example. How i video i sand, he save damage, but not send to server. He can tell to server, what he want. And this flying stalker, can set position on map, what he want )

I get 6 gb from hard drive and have no lags ) I not say all hackers, with lot mechs my fights its 100% realystic, but i start find hackers after buyed Locust, when you run circle at enemy with 170 km/h how you can get hit with lasers only to ct (like lasers in old mw parts, where they add all damage in hit). And when i offline hide in dead mechs, nooone cant find me, but sometimes guys move exactly on me, its looks how map hack. Cant show how work maphack, this video deleted, how i say.

I need to stop complaning, and deleate game if if give so many negative emotions to me ) And up my english level :D

#308 TheCaptainJZ

• The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 26 September 2015 - 11:15 PM

The game is server authoritative. The players cannot tell the server what they are doing. The server has to approve all movement and firing. That said, there have been some cases of hacks, mostly aimbots as far as I know, but they are not widespread. What is your ping to the server and does it fluctuate? Press F9 to get a constant reading in the top left corner. Also, it's quite possible that the HSR algorithm is messing things up more if your network connection isn't stable.

Problem with the locust is that it dies if you simply sneeze on it and there are a LOT of builds out there that are "laser vomit" builds. They truely can deal a ton of damage very quickly--not even letting the beams last the full duration--especially with modules and even more especially with quirks. The CT is probably the easiest part to hit depending on angle. The arms and side torsos are quite small.

#309 Tim East

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,422 posts

Posted 28 September 2015 - 08:49 AM

The Locust suffers from a weaker form of Jenner oversized CT. Just look at one and you'll see why. The only thing I can say about it is try not to get shot at all, because about 40% of spray and pray damage headed your way that hits will stick to your CT.

#310 KAT Editor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 164 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 11:04 PM

Guys 2 year reward for 100 games already awarded? Its end 1oc? ) Or i miss something ) I not sure how many games i played, but i buyed 2 banshee and mastered it + 2 clan mecchs and some modules, its look more 100 :D

View PostTheCaptainJZ, on 26 September 2015 - 11:15 PM, said:

The players cannot tell the server what they are doing. The server has to approve all movement and firing.

Do you see flying stalker in my video some messages ago? ) Robocraft server game too, but write in youtube "Hacker in robocraft" and you find 999999999 videos, but in robocraft people not hide this, most of them <16 )

Edited by KAT Editor, 01 October 2015 - 11:19 PM.

#311 Torezu

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 329 posts

Posted 02 October 2015 - 07:11 PM

View PostKAT Editor, on 01 October 2015 - 11:04 PM, said:

Guys 2 year reward for 100 games already awarded? Its end 1oc? ) Or i miss something ) I not sure how many games i played, but i buyed 2 banshee and mastered it + 2 clan mecchs and some modules, its look more 100 :D

I'm pretty sure that happens on October 6th, like the announcement says.

#312 TheCaptainJZ

• The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 02 October 2015 - 08:44 PM

Do you see flying stalker in my video some messages ago? ) Robocraft server game too, but write in youtube "Hacker in robocraft" and you find 999999999 videos, but in robocraft people not hide this, most of them <16 )

No I didn't watch it. I must have missed that. I actually hate watching videos on the Internet. I'd rather read or see pictures.

#313 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 04 October 2015 - 04:39 AM

That looked more like ping issues to me, than a hack, to be honest. I've seen a DWF go over 150 Kph sliding down a mountain, because as it was dropping, the pilot disconnected, and the server had a stroke, so it looked like the DWF was moving at 150Kph.

#314 Dame Irulan

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 07:35 AM

OP: I think most of your issues with game performance and weird video glitches and these things you think are hacks are due to your computer specs and your internet connection. Obviously it's a bit difficult to do anything about one's ISP, but let's look at your computer for a minute.

You say you're using HD space as extra RAM. Are you talking about a swap file? Unless you have a SSD (solid state drive), a swap file is going to be slower (more latency) than "real" RAM because the drive head will be constantly moving.

You mentioned the Documents and Settings folder. Are you running XP by chance? Nothing against XP - it's a fine operating system, but it's deprecated now, and no longer supported by Microsloth.

You've also mentioned that you have issues with free hard-drive space. Running out of disk space - particularly when using a swap file - is guaranteed to cause you problems.

In short, my friend, you have a computer that is an old tired plow-horse, and you're trying to use it to win the Kentucky Derby.

#315 KAT Editor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 164 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 11:05 PM

View PostDoomspark, on 04 October 2015 - 07:35 AM, said:

OP: I think most of your issues with game performance and weird video glitches and these things you think are hacks are due to your computer specs and your internet connection. Obviously it's a bit difficult to do anything about one's ISP, but let's look at your computer for a minute.

You say you're using HD space as extra RAM. Are you talking about a swap file? Unless you have a SSD (solid state drive), a swap file is going to be slower (more latency) than "real" RAM because the drive head will be constantly moving.

You mentioned the Documents and Settings folder. Are you running XP by chance? Nothing against XP - it's a fine operating system, but it's deprecated now, and no longer supported by Microsloth.

You've also mentioned that you have issues with free hard-drive space. Running out of disk space - particularly when using a swap file - is guaranteed to cause you problems.

In short, my friend, you have a computer that is an old tired plow-horse, and you're trying to use it to win the Kentucky Derby.

My friend with top PC have some problems ) He 32gb ram and 8gb video cant add problems )

Devs serious want add MWO to steam? ) But what about they greed? ) Gaben pick 30% from all saves and donations, then devs up donations to 43% first? ) And we need download game again? D:

#316 Repasy Cooper

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 1,131 posts
  • LocationAlpheratz

Posted 12 November 2015 - 11:29 PM

View PostKAT Editor, on 12 November 2015 - 11:05 PM, said:

My friend with top PC have some problems ) He 32gb ram and 8gb video cant add problems )

Devs serious want add MWO to steam? ) But what about they greed? ) Gaben pick 30% from all saves and donations, then devs up donations to 43% first? ) And we need download game again? D:

It could be a risky move, but the odds are that our player population will grow. There are a few free-to-play MMO robot fighters that have not been doing well lately, so we have the chance to grab all those people and add them to our player base.

And no, lol, you won't need to download the game again. In this situation they typically allow players to stick with native game launcher AND/OR steam launcher.

also... HOLY NECROTHREAD BATMAN!!!!!

#317 KAT Editor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 164 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 01:51 AM

Lot of Steam FTP players its hackers (and MWO have no anti-cheat) and laggers with PC worse then my ) And now in MWO most players its MW fans and know what to do, but 95+% have 0 teamplay IQ, what we see after? ) + Steam FTP players now want donate )

#318 KAT Editor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 164 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 12:07 AM

Hey guys with you answers on my stuped qustions i create large guide in steam :D > http://steamcommunit...s/?id=573482851 (its Russian guide)

But i interesting in 2 things

Tier mean k/d ratio or average match score or something elce )

And when kills displayed, what mean latters in "()"

#319 IraqiWalker

• FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:37 PM

View PostKAT Editor, on 12 November 2015 - 11:05 PM, said:

RAM and video card are not as important for MWO. MWO is CPU bound, so any problems you have with graphics have more to do with the CPU than the Ram and GPU. It's one of the really bad things about the engine they use for the game (Crytek).

#320 KAT Editor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 164 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 03:19 AM

But what with my last 2 questions )

View PostKAT Editor, on 31 December 2015 - 12:07 AM, said:

Hey guys with you answers on my stuped qustions i create large guide in steam :D > http://steamcommunit...s/?id=573482851 (its Russian guide) But i interesting in 2 things Tier mean k/d ratio or average match score or something elce ) And when kills displayed, what mean latters in "()"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users