2 replies to this topic

#1 Bigbacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,088 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:06 AM

Please??

remove river city as an assault and conquest map. it is just too small for either of those modes, especially assault.

#2 xeromynd

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,022 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationNew York

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:31 AM

Disagree with removing conquest from it. But agree with Assault, or at least change something up a bit. Every assualt match I've played on this map has been "hang-at-your-base until someone from the other team stupids themselves out into the open" or perpetually popping our from behind corners and firing while getting hit, resulting in net zero for both teams. Wall of turrets starts going nuts on you if you advance, and most are too cowardly to do so.

#3 Bigbacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,088 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 01:06 PM

View Postxeromynd, on 22 April 2014 - 10:31 AM, said:

Disagree with removing conquest from it. But agree with Assault, or at least change something up a bit. Every assualt match I've played on this map has been "hang-at-your-base until someone from the other team stupids themselves out into the open" or perpetually popping our from behind corners and firing while getting hit, resulting in net zero for both teams. Wall of turrets starts going nuts on you if you advance, and most are too cowardly to do so.

exactly!

I wouldn't even mind a larger version of the map because I do really like the urban maps (lots of cover for us lights to maneuver in and out of) but it is just too small for assault.

Hell, I nearly died within 15 seconds of the start in a skirmish round because of the spawns...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users