3 replies to this topic

#1 George Ledoux

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:02 PM

Hello folks,

I haven't been able to post to the forums in quite some time but I can now and I wanted to let you know about my newest Battletech/Mechwarrior audio creation on Soundcloud, The Inner Sphere Chronicles, which is being written by David Martin.

Unlike the Duncan Fisher Minute mini-podcasts, this series will focus on events across the entire Battletech timeline using a more "traveling journalist" style of content. For this series, Dave Martin and I have created a new character, "Walter Tucker" whose experiences on both the battlefield and the streets of the Inner Sphere help him to see things in the most objective way possible.

I will also be trying to create a YouTube video to match each of the episodes as I have the time. You can see the first one HERE.

I hope you check it out when you can.

Thanks for reading! :)

#2 Klappspaten

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,211 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:09 PM

Awesome!

#3 Heffay

Rum Runner

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Referee
  • The Referee
  • 6,458 posts
  • LocationPHX

Posted 23 April 2014 - 12:47 PM

Welcome back to the forums, Mr Ledoux! Will be watching these tonight.

#4 NautilusCommand

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 695 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:21 PM

View PostGeorge Ledoux, on 23 April 2014 - 12:02 PM, said:

Hello folks,

I haven't been able to post to the forums in quite some time but I can now and I wanted to let you know about my newest Battletech/Mechwarrior audio creation on Soundcloud, The Inner Sphere Chronicles, which is being written by David Martin.

Unlike the Duncan Fisher Minute mini-podcasts, this series will focus on events across the entire Battletech timeline using a more "traveling journalist" style of content. For this series, Dave Martin and I have created a new character, "Walter Tucker" whose experiences on both the battlefield and the streets of the Inner Sphere help him to see things in the most objective way possible.

I will also be trying to create a YouTube video to match each of the episodes as I have the time. You can see the first one HERE.

I hope you check it out when you can.

Thanks for reading! :unsure:

This gives me the old news updates that pgi did. This is great +1 fan.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users