Misc

21 replies to this topic

#21 General Taskeen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,737 posts
  • LocationCircinus

Posted 21 July 2014 - 08:54 AM

@ Rhaythe

I do know there is a lack of Marauders, but I did not add it since a Marauder does not match the silhouette of an Orion, or neither chassis is related.

That being said, I do wish a Marauder was actually in the game. If MWO were moddable like the good 'ol days of old MW's, I bet someone would have modded one in by now lol.

@HylnkaCG

I did consider that, but left it out since a lot is missing to make a real "C" version. I brought it up with PGI that they should simply add the entire Kit Fox C pod layout and add APods in the context of this game (and simply make them a one-ammo use weapon per battle, like grenades that shoot out of the legs and do damage to a Mech within a short radius).

I have a feeling PGI will at least add the correct Kit Fox C Left Arm. I may add that as a pseudo build (but without the ammo in the legs), but I am waiting to see if PGI adds more of the correct "Alt." pods for the Clan Mechs.

#22 General Taskeen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,737 posts
  • LocationCircinus

Posted 22 October 2014 - 06:48 AM

October 21st Updates

Mechs added to spreadsheet

Star League Era
  • BLR-1GHE "HellSlinger" Battlemaster - (First appeared in Martial Olympiad, which could have been made any time between 2640 to 2736 and likely piloted by a Commanding Officer of a Royal BattleMech Division - I have listed the date as "2750" as this Mech is decribed in "Era Report: 2750")
Third Succession War
  • CN9-AH Centurion - (2874 - The "?" has been removed as this is officially back in-game now, the AH was built and used exclusively by Davions in small numbers)
  • VND-1AA "Avenging Angel" Vindicator - (2863 - Built during the "winding" down phase of the Second Succession War)
  • VND-1R Vindicator - (2826 - Built during the time of the First and Second Succession Wars, becoming a workhorse of the Capellan Confederation)
  • VND-1X Vindicator - (2826 - The earliest version of the Vindicator, built as an initial prototype likely months before the official production version 1R)
  • VND-1R "Vong" Vindicator - (Custom Vindicator modified by Major Choung Vong in 3020 and used during the last years of the Third Succession War and through the Fourth Succession Wars)
Fourth Succession War
  • VND-1SIB "St. Ives Blue" Vindicator - (No canon/official date is listed for this modified Vindicator, that was originally used by Michael Jones father during the Fourth Succession War - However, I was able to deduce that Michael Jones father would have used this Mech as early as 3029 when the St. Ives Compact official forms when Duchess Candace Liao fled her home nation and took St. Ives with her. His Father's unit seceded to the newly formed St. Ives Compact in 3029, but the Mech itself may have been modified in 3028 or much earlier.)
  • VND-1SIC "St. Ives Compact" - (An official production variant first built in 3031 by the St. Ives Compact - It is directly based on the Vindicator used by Michael Jones, which had been modified at some point in the Fourth Succession War by his Father)
  • GRF-1E "Sparky" Griffin - (A Modified Griffin Mech by Elle Bennett just prior to the "War of 3039" in 3035)
Clan Invasion Era
  • AS7-S Atlas - (3050 - A variant built by the FedCom, i.e. Steiners, whom rarely fielded this variant in any significant number when it was introduced. By 3055 or 3057 it becomes more common. Even the Atlas-K, which is fielded by the Combine, was 'officially' fielded in 3050)
  • VND-3L Vindicator - (3051 - A simple upgrade with Star League Tech used by Liao forces, it is unknown if Liao fielded this production variant in any significant numbers the year of its introduction)
  • Mad Dog (Vulture) Prime, Alt. Config A, Alt. Config B (2963 - All three variants were built during the same time frame a Mad Dog was usually seen in the Touman of any Clan Faction, however they were more commonly used by Clans Ghost Bear, Diamond Shark, Nova Cat, Smoke Jaguar)

Edited by General Taskeen, 22 October 2014 - 04:29 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users