8 replies to this topic

#1 IS GunGrave

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 44 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:57 AM

So I am giving this game another go...

I am quite a skilled player and I know MWO inside out.
Been playing since closed beta and been keeping track of the progress, let's say I am not pleased with the way the game is going but since they are introducing leagues / tournaments and clan matches that seems fun!

I can be an addition as a support, scout or assault.

I wish to be in a organised team, I don't wanna sound mean but I really do not wanna waste my time with a scrub team...

I am good, I have won several big tournaments in FPS games and got a proven track record you can contact me if you want details :P

Have been a clanleader to big clans/alliances ranging for a pro tactical unit 12 man to 500 man raid guild. I am an easy going guy but want to play with some solid players!

Please contact me if you are willing to have me around ^^

#2 Runenstahl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts
  • LocationLyran Commonwealth (Germany)

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:24 AM

Are you Davion or a damned mercenary ?! :P

Edited by Runenstahl, 08 May 2014 - 10:24 AM.

#3 jaxjace

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 987 posts
  • LocationIn orbit around your world

Posted 08 May 2014 - 05:25 PM

Davion has no need for mercs.

But if you are interested in a group try the 22nd Argyle Lancers.

#4 IS GunGrave

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 44 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 09 May 2014 - 06:56 AM

I am a Davion Loyalist till the end!

#5 Triban

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • 202 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:02 PM

Hi Gungrave,
I welcome you to try out the Davion Royal House Guards, I am sure you won't be disappointed.

Here is a link to the website: http://davionroyals.enjin.com/

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Edited by Triban, 11 May 2014 - 09:03 PM.

#6 Pir Hsah

Rookie

• Little Helper
  • 9 posts
  • LocationNor Cal

Posted 24 May 2014 - 08:37 PM

View PostIS GunGrave, on 08 May 2014 - 09:57 AM, said:

So I am giving this game another go...

I am quite a skilled player and I know MWO inside out.
Been playing since closed beta and been keeping track of the progress, let's say I am not pleased with the way the game is going but since they are introducing leagues / tournaments and clan matches that seems fun!

I can be an addition as a support, scout or assault.

I wish to be in a organised team, I don't wanna sound mean but I really do not wanna waste my time with a scrub team...

I am good, I have won several big tournaments in FPS games and got a proven track record you can contact me if you want details :)

Have been a clanleader to big clans/alliances ranging for a pro tactical unit 12 man to 500 man raid guild. I am an easy going guy but want to play with some solid players!

Please contact me if you are willing to have me around ^^

Hello there GunGrave. If your still looking for a Davion unit and haven't made a decision, come check out HHoD ( Head Hunters of Davion) Many active players of all levels of play.
TS info- ts50.bargainvoice.com:7345
Just drop in any channel and feel free to bounce around and play with different people.
Hope to see you around.

On another note, I liked the Gungrave anime series.

#7 SmokkinAce

• Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationVancouver, B.C.

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:09 AM

Gungrave! You Inner Sphere stravage! Alderic here, good to see you again.

#8 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 12:58 PM

Merc ,  davion, none of it matters when facing the might of the clans. If you were a trueborn warrior you would be fighting to restore peace through conquest by joining the clans. Rather then fighting for cbills and for the personal ambition of your crown prince , victor davion.

Edited by Grimwill, 02 July 2014 - 12:59 PM.

#9 dangerzone

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • The Death Wish
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in a F14-Tomcat

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:34 PM

Salutations! Most of our guys are Davion and/or merc guys.

I'll give you a link to our info and such to make a decision, but first, I'd like to explain our lore background as you may find it interesting.

In the 3040's, several mercenaries found themselves without a goal in the current state of the Inner Sphere. As a result, they went to the periphery, seeking to pillage several worlds to regain the needed supplies and mechs to come back to the IS. After several run-ins with the MHAF, the Caesar offered them a long-term contract with the Marians. With several of the group's officers and personnel being former Marian Hegemony citizens, the agreement was made. The 1st Alphard Legionnaires were formed, a mercenary unit that would heed the call of Alphard when the Hegemony was in danger. Seeking out new pilots on its return run to the Inner Sphere, the 1st Alphard Legionnaires are now recruiting! Whether completely new to mech combat or a former mech-jock who served in the days of the 3rd Succession War, the Legionnaires will be glad to have you!

Even though we serve the Marian Hegemony as their loyal mercenary unit, we are Davion lovers. We love our dakka and love being the hero, just like any Davion should. WE do have teamwork, organizational skills, and tactics are definitely not forgotten, but we try our best to keep things fun.

Now then. On to the link to the info.
http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__3515931

~Dangerzone

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users