#1 Mr Everything

• PipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • 99 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:19 PM

Davion Royal House Guards Regimental Combat Team

Posted Image

The RCT is Part of the Davion Brigade of Guards (Royal Brigade) But only Answers to the Royal Family, with the specific mission of defending the Royal Davion family. Stationed on the Capital World of New Avalon. The unit is made up of hand picked elite members of the armed forces of the Federated Suns. It is an honor and a privilege to be in this unit and The Royals only accept the most Disciplined and Courageous Soldiers. Being that it is a Regimental Combat Team there are a mix of battlemech weight Classes and Ground Units as well as the 1st Royal Aerospace Squadron.
Members have only the most perfect records in and out of combat. Some have even referred to them as Paladins or Knights in Shining armor due to their strict code of Honor. House Guards would gladly give their life for the Royal Family.

Check our New Site Here http://davionroyals.enjin.com

P.S. I Felt that with the Assumption that Every Player ran unit is in Fact a "Merc Corp" in the game No matter what your name is. I felt like we should Post our Unit here under Merc Corps.

#2 Triban

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • 202 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:07 PM

I love dropping with my fellow Royal House Guards. Always a good time and can accommodate any time zone. If you're looking for a quality unit, this is the one!

If you're new, they have great training to get you up to speed fast and everyone is very down to earth and has a good time blasting enemies. Since joining, my KDA has risen to above 4.0! I give them the highest accolades! Here's just one of many matches where a full lance of us dropped and had a grand old time!

Posted Image

#3 Triban

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • 202 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:13 PM

Gotta love those beautiful House Guard colors!Posted Image

#4 gworfish

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 08:35 PM

I give the Royals two thumbs up! When I started MWO I had a friend already with them, and he suggested I sign up because the game doesn't really become amazing until you play with a team.

When I started I was green as an Irish golf course. But the Basic Training of the Royals taught me a bunch, and clarified for me a lot of what I'd been learning from watching others.

It is true: the game gets amazing when you play with a team. Especially a mature group of thoughtful gamers who know that: the goal of the game is to win, but the point of the game is to HAVE FUN!

Edited by gworfish, 10 May 2014 - 08:35 PM.

#5 Pereset

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 45 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 10 May 2014 - 10:40 PM

If you are looking for a unit that trains you to fight and win, look us up. If you are looking for a social club, try anywhere else.

We are serious about the game, and enjoy taking apart each match. Is it our mechs? Were we communicating? What about the way I fought? We always look to see how we can become better. We look for improvement, for ourselves and the unit.

Join the Davion Royal House Guards at davionroyals.enjin.com. We're not just unit members, we're family.

#6 Zacpod

• PipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 35 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:09 AM

Some of the friendliest folks I've ever dropped with. My KDR + Avg Damage more than doubled after going thru the training, and we're all very welcoming of new recruits. :P

#7 gworfish

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 12 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 10:44 PM

We're just in the middle of a friendly 2v2 tournament. What a gas! Camaraderie doesn't just mean people who have your back, it also means a good crew to scrimmage with. ;)

#8 Quickstrike

Rookie

• The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 8 posts
  • LocationMontréal

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:37 AM

You want to up your game?
Learn that the whle is better then the sum of the parts!
There is more glory, more kills and more wins when you work in team!
We offer advice on tactics, mech construction, getting better at your game, all that with a relaxed ambience and tons of laugh.

http://davionroyals.enjin.com/
Why are you still reading?

#9 Jacob Dorian Davion

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 09:43 AM

Bump. Great group!

#10 Wolfkal

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 01:47 AM

Help the Royal's win this war for Davion!

http://davionroyals.enjin.com/

#11 Nova Latios Storm

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 606 posts
  • LocationAnother Galaxy

Posted 13 May 2014 - 01:52 AM

Is this Davion only?

#12 Zacpod

• PipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 35 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 13 May 2014 - 08:43 AM

Yup, Davion only. We do require that all members be Davion (for RP, since we are guarding the Davion royal family) and wear Davion colours (White-Blue-Red)
The colour thing is great though - makes it really easy to see where your lance mates are, and if you sync-drop to opposite teams it lets you know who to kill first, hehehehe. The DRHG "Takes care" of its own. ;)

Edited by Zacpod, 13 May 2014 - 08:43 AM.

#13 Zacpod

• PipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 35 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 15 May 2014 - 12:05 PM

E.g.
After a couple weeks playing with the DRGH I went from an overall KDR of 0.4 to 1.3.
I used to be happy with damage in the 100-200 range, and now I'm usually hitting ~400-600, and have broken 1k multiple times.
Thanks DRHG!

#14 LordSkyKnight

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Flame
  • The Flame
  • 194 posts
  • LocationPLACES!!!

Posted 17 May 2014 - 08:22 AM

Hey all. as the Captain of first company, let me say that this unit is nothing short of amazing. Every single member is striving to better themselves. If you're at all interested in getting better as a player, head over to our website and apply. We're starting up a set of internal tournament series right now, and are looking to build a tournament team to participate in the official events. Please check us out at davionroyals.enjin.com

Capt. LordskyKnight
1st Company CO

#15 gworfish

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 05:01 PM

I like that DRHG have a Code Of Conduct, and observe it. I like knowing that all the people I'm going to drop with are good, honourable folks, because the glory hounds and KDR worriers and TKers are all washed out. I know I don't ever have to feel shame wearing the colours.

#16 gworfish

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 01:20 PM

And just in case you worried we are just a unit of honour and combat...today there was a lot of singing in the social chat room! lol

#17 Lionheart2012

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Resolute
  • The Resolute
  • 226 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:32 AM

Excellent unit. Drop in anytime and find a good group of trained mechwarriors to lance up with. They have improved my KDR through the basic training modules and through the emphasis on teamwork and tactics. Join the DRHG!

#18 Cirus Dragon

• PipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 May 2014 - 06:18 PM

Great bunch of guys. Communication is always open, and everyone is very supportive. Check out the website!

#19 Lionheart2012

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Resolute
  • The Resolute
  • 226 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 05:16 AM

This is how we roll....

Posted Image

10 kills, 2,107 damage

Posted Image

9 kills, 2,213 damage

Edited by LHKE2012, 24 May 2014 - 05:17 AM.

#20 Jacob Dorian Davion

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 21 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:36 AM

Lots of great pilots in this unit. All very free in sharing techniques and tactics. If you're looking for a great unit, check us out!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users