House Davion Pilot In Need Of Help

6 replies to this topic

#1 Benjamin Davion

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 367 posts
  • LocationIn my Spider 5D, killing all your Dire Wolves.

Posted 22 May 2014 - 04:36 PM

Fellow Mechwarriors, one of our HHoD pilots, Psycho Icon, suffered a tragic accident in his family and is desperate need of financial assistance and the support of his Davion comrades. On May 18th, 2014, Psycho Icon's 5 year old son was lost in a drowning accident. From PI:
"Passed from a terrible drowning accident May 18th.To help us through our hard time, cover an old hospital bill of his, and any new ones we may get, the funeral, urn, and anything that may come up. I feel strange even posting this, it was an idea from a fellow mate I know on the internet. Asking for hand me outs or help is hard, but any little thing will help. Thank you for taking the time to watch my video and look at the page."

The HeadHunters of Davion are looking for aid for our brother in his time of need. Any support you can offer is appreciated. Thank you. <S>

http://www.gofundme.com/9gclt4

Benjamin Davion, HeadHunters of Davion 2nd Battalion Executive Officer.

Edited by Benjamin Davion, 22 May 2014 - 05:30 PM.

#2 chewie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 875 posts
  • LocationPortsmouth, UK, Addicks, FedSuns

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:38 AM

<S>

A brother in need, always happy to help.

Chewie

#3 Neutron IX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,018 posts
  • Location"Soylent Green. It's what's for dinner."

Posted 24 May 2014 - 01:14 AM

I sincerely wish I had more to give right now than words. I'm a father of 3 and your friend is facing that fear that parents tend to hold deepest. I can only hope he and his family can find comfort and moments of peace in remembering that bright little boy.

#4 Podex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 657 posts
  • LocationThe soup kitchen in your Prius

Posted 24 May 2014 - 05:57 AM

While I can't help financially, I can, and will, intercede before the Father on behalf of the child, family, and friends.

#5 Bad Frosty

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 06:55 AM

I know how hard it is to ask for help. Many of my brother and sister Marines need help but the stubborn ******** won't accept it. The same men and women who leaned on each other for years in the most hellish circumstance imaginable can't admit that they need somebody to lean on now. It seems like defeat to them.

But we're the most revered, most feared, and most endeared fighting force in history. Our warrior ethos is the envy of fighting men and women the world over and it got that way because every Marine can depend upon every other Marine. You have my support and my funding, should the credentials check out. I did not swear an oath upon my very life to defend civilians at any cost just to abandon it now. I will not disclose the amount of the donation, and I want no thanks for it. I expect it will clear by Tuesday at the latest.

Marines, fall in! There has to be at least one of you here. If not,I suppose I'll take some of you more worthless servicemembers. We have a mission! This civilian is in trouble, lost a damn child! Do you remember how much that hurts? How much did it hurt the first time you saw one of your comrades die in front of you? The answer is not at all, because you had a mission to accomplish. But it hurt a lot later, didn't it? Do you want other people to go through that? Do you want them to dwell on loss because they're stuck dealing with it alone?

We have a mission, boys and girls, and that mission is to give whatever we have to spare. Maybe you're not a Marine, maybe you're from some other service, maybe even a foreign military, maybe just a civilian, but I know that in each and every one of you there is a Marine. The objective is to assist this person in their time of need. It will be difficult, it will require the donation of money you worked hard for, money you could use yourself. And since when has that mattered to those with the pride to call themselves Marines? We get short-changed constantly, but every single second of it is worth it to bring happiness to those we defend.

So stand up now, and show your support! If you cannot give money, give your care and condolences! Speak from the heart, let these people know how you have shared their pain, and remind them that there is life after loss! There is always life, full of opportunities and joy. Will, you fight? Will you join me on this mission? Or will you falter and fail?

Those who have the courage and integrity to stand alongside this civilian in need of help, to be what they need most in a time of need, form up! I expect nothing less than your total commitment to this mission and it had better be successful.

#6 stevemac

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 415 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationWazan Meat Grinder

Posted 24 May 2014 - 07:04 AM

I will get the rangers in on this as he still has friends here as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users